Why don't people want to know the truth

Initiate

PostFri Dec 18, 2009 12:49 am » by Murvic

Getting back to origional post.....Why dont people want to know the truth,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I do! i want to know the truth so bad! my family think im bonkers, my friends think im mad. I know somthing strange is about to happen, something that is going to blow minds and throw the world.Its scary but what can i do? absolutely nothing. I only joined this sight <a few moons ago> for fun with a few doubts and now im a complete nutter as far as everyone i know is concerned. 2012, blue beam, illuminati, greys, things that go boo in the night and things that are completely unexplainable and out of my hands. Im a little worker ant, i work so the governments ducks can have houses,cant afford to be warm im my own house but why dont i wanna know the truth? hopefully the truth is sooo much better, warmer,and i get to keep some wages :sunny:

Initiate

PostFri Dec 18, 2009 12:53 am » by Murvic

BRING IT ON! Whatever its has to be better :sunny:

Initiate

PostFri Dec 18, 2009 12:55 am » by lainn

ok.....can anyone identify the lie....it's components?

i say money is a huge part of the lie....simply because we beleive we cannot exist without it...one of many components i'm sure.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 18, 2009 1:08 am » by Murvic

From where im sitting the Main componant is money :sunny: my mind comes a close second. :sunny:

PostFri Dec 18, 2009 1:09 am » by Hesop

Money?
Or it's use as control?

Initiate

PostFri Dec 18, 2009 1:11 am » by lainn

hesop wrote:Money?
Or it's use as control?

good point...it's all neutraly bias until an intent is implimented isn't it...art, music. websites, telivision, money....ect.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 18, 2009 1:22 am » by Murvic

Your right Hesop...not money, Control of it , how right you are :sunny:

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 18, 2009 6:24 pm » by Ogmios

When you think about it, money is a method of social control. It is a kind of token of labour. Society decides how much your labour is worth and you are paid for it in money. How you can function in society is also decided by how much pretty polly you have. It keeps us all, rich and poor, firmly in our place.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Initiate

PostFri Dec 18, 2009 10:08 pm » by Sheeple

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18301-five-laws-of-human-nature.html?full=true wrote:Pareto principle

The rich have a lot more money than you. That might sound like a statement of the obvious, but you may be surprised by just how much richer than you they are. In fact, in most countries 80 per cent of the wealth is owned by just 20 per cent of the population.

This was first spotted by the economist Vilfredo Pareto in the early 20th century, and it seems to be a universal rule in societies – although the precise nature of the distribution has been revised over the years.

But the Pareto principle is not just about money. For most systems, 80 per cent of events are triggered by just 20 per cent of the causes. For instance, 20 per cent of the users of a popular science website are responsible for 80 per cent of the page clicks.

Businesses often use the Pareto principle as a rule of thumb, for instance deciding to do the most important 20 per cent of a job in order to get 80 per cent of the reward.

Upload to Disclose.tv

More Than Meets The Eye, Testament

Life in the world untold, question the unknown
This prison captures me, my cell is all I know
I thought I knew it all, stubborn in my ways
My sentence has begun, my future's what I waste

Next chapter of my life is filled with violent scenes
I stay awake at night hiding from my dreams
The voices haunting me, driving me insane
Can't seem to get away, they're calling out my name
I feel that I am slipping
Are they out to get me
My life is upside down
More than meets the eye

For now I am in control, choosing my own fate
And now I sleep at night because I'm not afraid
My demons haunting me, I chased them all away
I've conquered all my fears, my destiny awaits
I'm no longer slipping
I'm not slipping away
No one's out to get me
No one will get in my way
No longer upside down
I've turned my life around
More than meets the eye

More than
More than meets the eye

Initiate

PostFri Dec 18, 2009 10:59 pm » by Lisakitty

And then there is the homeless peeps, who they definitely have no use for, because they aren't working and paying their taxes. So sad. Today when I was walking home from work, I saw a possible glimpse of my future, when I saw an old homeless lady sitting under a tree, with all of her personal possessions, sitting all around her, in plastic bags, while she was getting soaked from the pouring rain.
Wake up people ... this could also be you in the future, because as long as the government keeps deciding to bail out their bank buddies, the insurance companies, and the car companies, we will barely be able to make ends meet, because there is never enough money for the working people, who usually become unemployed, when times get tough.
What is even more disturbing is that most of the bailed out banks are paying back their bail outs in record speed, because they want to be eligible for tax credits. They also can get their big x-mas bonuses, without government involvement, as long as the bail out is payed back.
THE BANKS HAVE DONE NOTHING TO GET THE ECONOMY BACK ON TRACK, in my book. Instead the bailouts were used to prop up their stocks, so that it would appear like they were finally making a profit, so that wall street would look like it is doing great.
WAKE UP PEOPLE .... If you are dumb enough to still put your money in the stock market, then it shouldn't matter, when the stock market corrects itself again, in the very near future, and you lose a big chunk of money to the handful of billionaires running wall street, waiting to vacuum up, what should have been your profits, and not theirs, if the stock market was still a free market, and not being manipulated by the investors on the inside.
Let's not forget what happened to the stock market, back in October 2008. It is going to happen again soon, because it is artificially higher than it should be, yet again.
BAIL OUTS going in the wrong direction, is slowly killing our infrastructure. We need to fix our bridges NOW!!! Not later, when it is too late, and more people end up dead because another bridge collapsed, while they, and others, were driving on it.
Okay peeps, I will get off of my soap box now, I think I covered just about everything that I was aiming to do, with this response. Remember there is safety in numbers people :hugging:

PreviousNext