Why don't people want to know the truth

Master Conspirator

PostFri Dec 18, 2009 11:10 pm » by Cornbread714

Vermin in sheep's clothing :sunny: (not you, Lisa)
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostFri Dec 18, 2009 11:23 pm » by Lisakitty

cornbread714 wrote:Vermin in sheep's clothing :sunny: (not you, Lisa)

That's a good one cornbread :clapper: Bravo!!!

Initiate

PostSat Dec 19, 2009 8:39 am » by Sheeple

cornbread714 wrote:Vermin in sheep's clothing :sunny: (not you, Lisa)

Honey Cornbread, http://spontaneoustruth.wordpress.com/2009/10/07/honey-cornbread/
1 cup flour
1 cup yellow cornmeal
1/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup honey
2 eggs, lightly beaten

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F). Lightly grease a 9×9 inch baking pan. (I used 8×8 and it worked great.)

2. In a large bowl, stir together flour, cornmeal, sugar and baking powder. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients. Add the cream, oil, honey and eggs; stir to combine. Pour batter into prepared baking pan.

3. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of pan comes out clean. (20 minutes hit it perfectly for me.) :sunny:

:arrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmMT0ZbNOHY :cheers:

Writer

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 9:27 pm » by Solomankane

thier to busy and its all they know .
they dont want to do thier research
the tv tells them want they want to know
I dont tell them.they dont want to know
sometimes I wish that i did not know
your outlook and belief have to change
its very scary
the truth is very ulgy
the truth hurts the truth will set you free? free from what?
oh well sigh

Initiate

PostTue Dec 29, 2009 1:53 am » by Lisakitty

Luckily I live with someone, who is extremely smart, so that I don't get too caught up in the conspiracy theories, BUT I do tons of research everyday, and I have learned a lot of things, which I also wish that I didn't know about.
A lot of people do believe in all of the propaganda, which is on our television sets 24-7, which tells them how to think, eat, shop, and medicate themselves. Those people also still believe in the government, even though our government has been taken over by corporations and lobbyist, and more importantly, by the privately owned Federal Reserve bankers. The (real) people of this country mean nothing to the elite, period!!!
WAKE UP NOW, PEOPLE because the worst is yet to come!!!
They have managed to run this, once great country, into the ground, and now China totally owns us.

Writer

PostTue Dec 29, 2009 7:46 am » by Wallys1111

all the unemployed should be woken up and organized. i dont know how but it sure would stir things up

Initiate

PostWed Dec 30, 2009 9:48 pm » by Lisakitty

wallys1111 wrote:all the unemployed should be woken up and organized. i dont know how but it sure would stir things up

This is an excellent suggestion, too bad no one will act on it. :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

Initiate

PostTue Jan 05, 2010 10:48 am » by Methaneslurpee

darkangle2bad wrote:Why don't people want to know the truth
Because it might force them to make a change or changes they aren't willing to make. They have settled pretty comfortably on an [arranged] truth which would allow them to maintain their old mindset upon which they have always functioned and they won't accept anything that could alter that. So as far as they're concerned there's no other truth than the one they have embraced. Is it Because the truth usually destroys our desired reality and points out our natural shortcomings and faults or because the truth may force people to take a look at themselves which they don't want to see or acknowledge. Maybe because truth is sometimes too hard to handle or they can't handle the truth it means they might have to change. Me no idea, I much prefer the truth. Of course, you can tell the truth diplomatically. It should never be used as a weapon. It is better to know so one might have a fighting chance.

I googled "forum for people who know the truth" and this thread was the top hit on the list...good enough, I guess. Seems like a decent place to vent, with some like-minded people.

So, greetings fellow earthlings.

Looks like some of you are on to the situation. And, as I see it, there's really no point in even talking about it, unless I propose an attitude that could trigger a fresh perspective for me, or greater peace of mind for others...either that or contribute to a 'plan of attack' that has a chance in hell of making a bit of difference at all in this world. I'd be open to anything like that.

As most of us would admit, there is no easy path to the exact truth for us, especially if we rely on consensus. Yet, the meer semantics of our very language dictate that the most pertinent truth for humans on earth is indeed singular, and common to all of us. But, because of the most likely circumstances, we will not be told what that Truth is, anytime soon. We can all infer the Truth rather easily, though, given the available clues. And, we probably should.

Incidently, there would be no point in splitting hairs over the reality that truth, by definition, cannot be subjective. 2+2=4 to all of us, for example. Yes, the number 4 can impact different people in different ways, but it doesn't really matter. And sure, 2+2 could equal 5 in some other universe, but who cares. What matters is whether or not we humans should act because of the Truth, on behalf of humanity on earth.

First, we'd need that Truth in a nutshell, before we could decide whether we should act on it. So, as near as I can figure, here it is...We humans are being held captive by some other beings. We humans are "held prisoner" by the ongoing threat of physical destruction to great numbers of humans, if not the entire species here. We are ruled by a veil of utter deception.

Yeah, it may sound funny, and a bit melodramatic. The less glamorous explanation is that we are probably being used as industrial servants for some other race of creatures, a la The Matrix, if you will...or the bible. The difference here is that it is not mechanical robots, or a single tyrant, that's had us in check from the beginning. It is some other species that has an intellectual advantage over us. This conclusion can be drawn from ordinary information that is available to everyone. I can explain as much as anyone would need to identify with my understanding, if necessary. But, reaching others who already know the situation, is mainly what I'm concerned with.

If you are in the know, and you have a hard time coping with this knowledge from time to time, you are not alone. The reality of the situation may well be that there is absolutely nothing we could do, even as a united force, to change the condition. That much could be comforting. And, you can probably rest assured that whatever the details may be--whether we are being harvested, or mutilated, or mindfucked, or whatever--it couldn't be so bad that the experience of life itself does not weigh in heavier. If things were so bad, then we'd still have the option not to live it...as far as I know.

My question to those who know is this: Would we have a duty to eliminate the portion of humanity that chooses to remain oblivious to the Truth, since it is clear that they will not act on it? What if it was the only way we could overcome the human condition, hypothetically speaking?

Flame on.
IN GOD WE RUST

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 05, 2010 2:05 pm » by Tinman4higher

If by "eliminate" you mean educate...then ...I say yes.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 05, 2010 2:12 pm » by Tjahzi

i once told a friend about sgt dean roberts, showed him the vid on exopolitics in barcelona

he said wtf do i care. lol i was stunned
95 % of all the people i told about this stuff reacted the same
they all think i'm a nutter :ugeek: again lol

just opening up possibilities and people immediatly react, wow you believe that crap?
no, i think it's a possibility
so... you believe that crap?
*sigh*

imo people really don't care they just want to get on with their lives
=> massive numbness

hurah for television and mass production

PreviousNext