Why don't people want to know the truth

Initiate

PostTue Jan 05, 2010 2:19 pm » by Undaunted

Who is to say what is the truth and whats not...certainly the truth is not what someone says is truth because that is only that persons idea of truth.I believe your supposed to find your own truths throughout your journey in life and take everything with a grain of salt.
Everything is everything.......to me.
Enjoy the ride...

Initiate

PostWed Jan 06, 2010 12:47 am » by Methaneslurpee

tjahzi wrote:i once told a friend about sgt dean roberts, showed him the vid on exopolitics in barcelona

he said wtf do i care. lol i was stunned
95 % of all the people i told about this stuff reacted the same
they all think i'm a nutter :ugeek: again lol

just opening up possibilities and people immediatly react, wow you believe that crap?
no, i think it's a possibility
so... you believe that crap?
*sigh*

imo people really don't care they just want to get on with their lives
=> massive numbness

hurah for television and mass production

Yeah, it's interesting how quick people are in clinging to hope, even when they're faced with the glaringly obvious.

I saw the video, and it does sound like Dean Roberts believes what he says. But he didn't offer any support for the notion that these beings are doing us any favors, by guiding us. I'd say the monumental deception, along with all of the contrivances in the bible and religion itself, would be indications that our best interests are not a heart, in the least.

I mean, just how much could you trust a stalker, especially one who knows that you know you're being stalked?
IN GOD WE RUST

Initiate

PostThu Jan 07, 2010 11:26 pm » by Lisakitty

I try to ease people into the truth slowly now, because I noticed that if I try to push the truth onto them to fast, they start to look at me like I am crazy, and then all of my efforts were for naught.

Initiate

PostThu Jan 07, 2010 11:45 pm » by Undaunted

lisakitty wrote:I try to ease people into the truth slowly now, because I noticed that if I try to push the truth onto them to fast, they start to look at me like I am crazy, and then all of my efforts were for naught.

Who made you the bearer of truth???Let me guess you got your so called truths from someone else...so how do you know that you know what the truth is???You can't ease anyone into anything,they either choose to believe you or not and that still does not make it true.
Enjoy the ride...

Initiate

PostSat Jan 09, 2010 3:16 am » by Lisakitty

undaunted wrote:
lisakitty wrote:I try to ease people into the truth slowly now, because I noticed that if I try to push the truth onto them to fast, they start to look at me like I am crazy, and then all of my efforts were for naught.

Who made you the bearer of truth???Let me guess you got your so called truths from someone else...so how do you know that you know what the truth is???You can't ease anyone into anything,they either choose to believe you or not and that still does not make it true.

First of all I never claimed to be the bearer of truth, Second of all, why did my statement bother you so much? You don't even know what I am talking about, but yet you assume the worst.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 09, 2010 3:29 am » by Castortroy

Wouldn't it be funny, if people were told the truth straight up... but preconcieved ideas about how things are, and just stupid drama kept everyone from listening??

...........That would be some shit, huh? ;)

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 09, 2010 4:49 am » by Dirttyrabbit

Initiate

PostSat Jan 09, 2010 5:38 am » by Undaunted

lisakitty wrote:
undaunted wrote:

First of all I never claimed to be the bearer of truth, Second of all, why did my statement bother you so much? You don't even know what I am talking about, but yet you assume the worst.

I assume nothing....when you assume you make an ass out of you and me.
Enjoy the ride...

Initiate

PostSat Jan 09, 2010 5:41 am » by Bronzept

darkangle2bad wrote:Why don't people want to know the truth
Because it might force them to make a change or changes they aren't willing to make. They have settled pretty comfortably on an [arranged] truth which would allow them to maintain their old mindset upon which they have always functioned and they won't accept anything that could alter that. So as far as they're concerned there's no other truth than the one they have embraced. Is it Because the truth usually destroys our desired reality and points out our natural shortcomings and faults or because the truth may force people to take a look at themselves which they don't want to see or acknowledge. Maybe because truth is sometimes too hard to handle or they can't handle the truth it means they might have to change. Me no idea, I much prefer the truth. Of course, you can tell the truth diplomatically. It should never be used as a weapon. It is better to know so one might have a fighting chance.

what truth do you have the truth???
I think you are stupid you dont know the true you just think you know
There is no life after death there is no pardise is just lies to make you get on on this life,religions are all wrong,you dont know the true,nobody know it so stfu and think!
..........................................................................................Image...................................................................................
The Yin and The Yang
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/lifecynical.php

Initiate

PostSat Jan 09, 2010 5:53 am » by Undaunted

bronzept wrote:
darkangle2bad wrote:Why don't people want to know the truth
Because it might force them to make a change or changes they aren't willing to make. They have settled pretty comfortably on an [arranged] truth which would allow them to maintain their old mindset upon which they have always functioned and they won't accept anything that could alter that. So as far as they're concerned there's no other truth than the one they have embraced. Is it Because the truth usually destroys our desired reality and points out our natural shortcomings and faults or because the truth may force people to take a look at themselves which they don't want to see or acknowledge. Maybe because truth is sometimes too hard to handle or they can't handle the truth it means they might have to change. Me no idea, I much prefer the truth. Of course, you can tell the truth diplomatically. It should never be used as a weapon. It is better to know so one might have a fighting chance.

what truth do you have the truth???
I think you are stupid you dont know the true you just think you know
There is no life after death there is no pardise is just lies to make you get on on this life,religions are all wrong,you dont know the true,nobody know it so stfu and think!

Yea..what Bronzept said... :cheers:
Enjoy the ride...

PreviousNext