Why I am not a Christian

Initiate

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 4:43 pm » by Glenn

@ raphael

Richard Dawkins....memes ? :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

Dawkins made a laughing stock out of himself with that nonsense, he was laughed to scorn by his peers, and he hid himself away, now he's back ranting like an ignorant fool on religion. :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

He's supposed to be a scientist, but acts like an arrogant lunatic, kind of like you actually. :lol: :badair:

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Initiate

PostSun Aug 15, 2010 4:44 pm » by Grows

"why I am not a Christian"... great, perhaps you're well on your way to having no beliefs!

Now you need to get rid of that pesky belief in "moral progress".

It's hard to understand how a person holding a pile of beliefs can criticise another for their beliefs just because they're different. If someone takes a look at what exactly the structure of a 'belief' requires, take a hard look at thier own, perhaps they will see that the very definition of belief requires them to suspend their rational thought process. And all the intelligence in the world won't stop beliefs from sliding by the filter.

Seems to me it's the same mixed bag of a world it always has been.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 6:44 pm » by Raphael

glenn wrote:@ raphael

Richard Dawkins....memes ? :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

Dawkins made a laughing stock out of himself with that nonsense, he was laughed to scorn by his peers, and he hid himself away, now he's back ranting like an ignorant fool on religion. :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

He's supposed to be a scientist, but acts like an arrogant lunatic, kind of like you actually. :lol: :badair:

yes of course that is why the highly respected TED Tv network has two great segments on MEMEs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ_9-Qx5 ... re=channel
creationists go here:
http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/dan_ ... memes.html

just because the IGNORANT show a pattern we must be reminded of,
the IGNORANT always always always scorn new theories... :top:
Dawkins coined the phrase MEMEs, others expanded on the idea.

you are such an IGNORANT man dude
always defaulting to the lowest common denominator....
quoting something your pathetic camp believes in to help support your nonsense...trying to twist reality to FIT your jesus theory is pathetic....

blah blah
I am building on the MEMEs theory
I feel MEMEs stems from MNEME, thus memory.

BOTH imitation and memory play a role in MEME theory so goes my theory, and I provide great evidence.

How was I able to merge the SATOR SQUARE with modern string theory?

As the MEME Memory Disc clearly illustrates.

:flop: post324047.html#p324047

even though the IGNORANT never thank ME-ME
:hiho:

namaste
Last edited by Raphael on Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 6:46 pm » by Troll2rocks

spock wrote:Interesting. A position from people that over-think the simple message and still enjoy casting themselves as the pinnacle of intellectualism.

:clapper: :clapper: :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 6:54 pm » by Raphael

grows wrote:"why I am not a Christian"... great, perhaps you're well on your way to having no beliefs!

Now you need to get rid of that pesky belief in "moral progress".

It's hard to understand how a person holding a pile of beliefs can criticise another for their beliefs just because they're different.

are you addressing that comment to Bertrand Russel or me?

funny how folks jump into the fray and choose to discuss me in instead of Bertrand who was the topic of the opening thread?

typical
folks are even too ignorant to read the OP?
they just join in with the MOB activities right away?
:clapper:
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 7:00 pm » by Raphael

troll2rocks wrote:
spock wrote:Interesting. A position from people that over-think the simple message and still enjoy casting themselves as the pinnacle of intellectualism.

:clapper: :clapper: :cheers:

and remind me
what is that simple message?
what is that simple message exactly?
should be easy enough to convey?
eh?
on some threads you two IGNORANT humans respect it, and on others you stray from the simple message?

I really do object to the folks who are OBVIOUSLY no better than me, always failing to discuss the INFO I present, substituting attacks focused on me?
my throwing the generic 'folks are ignorant to the wind' seems to hit home quite often?

Are either of you two HYPOCRITICAL forum members above such hypocr-idiocy?
hardly

so what is that simple message clearly lost on you two fellas?
what is it?

Here is the message I get on many 'western/American dominated' internet forums.

When hanging out with the yanks, if you disagree with much of their nonsense, much of which is often based on a self-centered holier than thou CULTure, that conviently IGNORES much of what is going on in the world, well if that is you or me, better learn to shut your fucking mouth, or the MOB will soon arrive to take care of business.
:clapper:

I have many reasons for not being a Christian.
Why don't you folks ask me instead of making stupid fucking claims or accusations, some of you pretending like you have known me all my life?
some of you dying to get into my temple to give me a sermon?

geesh
ImageImage

Initiate

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 7:44 pm » by Captchaos

Bertrand Russel "I say quite deliberately that the Christian religion, as organized in its churches, has been and still is the principal enemy of moral progress in the world."

This belief is wide spread and well known.
thanks for sharing the topic raphael.

I feel that logically one should only have to understand that our life's
are only just a pinpoint of the larger picture of our universe times every other universe plus everything else.
One of many pinpoints.

Now that said, I know of the existence of Multiple dimensions. We have been shown doors to and from other worldly places. The Catholic Bible, both Old and New testaments, Along w/ hundreds of known and unknown religions speak of tails of Angels and Gods coming from the stars and from with in, creating us and interacting with us from the beginning of our existence, even going back from a time well before we where here on this planet.

This is my understanding and what i believe .
I am one, that we are one.
I also believe that there are many opposing forces and many other things
that even if i was explained I couldn't understand. Many things we will never know
about, things we will never see, or can even dream of are happening all around us.

Do i believe in Christianity, no sorry but i know and believe the story's as a whole are correct. Collectively the different beliefs and teachings only help to expand our minds
ability to think beyond the physical object that sit in front of you. If this is what you need to help you see their is more than this, then good for you. What we need to see is that there are many more story's of origin and not to dismiss them but step back and learn from them.

Good luck w/ your own endeavors.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 8:23 pm » by Raphael

captchaos wrote:Bertrand Russel "I say quite deliberately that the Christian religion, as organized in its churches, has been and still is the principal enemy of moral progress in the world."

true
2000 years of Christians of all denominations hunting down other christians of all denominations, christians targeting muslims, jews, witches and heathens, seems to support that claim about the moral hypocrites.

captchaos wrote:This belief is wide spread and well known.
thanks for sharing the topic raphael.

:hiho:

captchaos wrote:I feel that logically one should only have to understand that our life's
are only just a pinpoint of the larger picture of our universe times every other universe plus everything else.
One of many pinpoints.

do I need to be a christian to exercise logic?

captchaos wrote:Now that said, I know of the existence of Multiple dimensions. We have been shown doors to and from other worldly places.

really?
you know so much.
who has been shown doors?
how many of the them?
Is this Lets me a Deal?

are you Monty Hall?
Is this a time warp?
Have I entered a Hollywood sound studio or CERN?

captchaos wrote:The Catholic Bible, both Old and New testaments, Along w/ hundreds of known and unknown religions speak of tails of Angels and Gods coming from the stars and from with in, creating us and interacting with us from the beginning of our existence, even going back from a time well before we where here on this planet.

OBVIOUSLY there are many beliefs that predate the one and only son of god called jesus.
you speak of tails?
do you have a pointed red tail?

captchaos wrote:This is my understanding and what i believe .
I am one, that we are one.
I also believe that there are many opposing forces and many other things

do you need to be a christian to say that, to believe that?

captchaos wrote:that even if i was explained I couldn't understand. Many things we will never know
about, things we will never see, or can even dream of are happening all around us.

yes but you have seen doors and multiple dimensions?

captchaos wrote:Do i believe in Christianity, no sorry but i know and believe the story's as a whole are correct.

whatever
NO REAL PROOF EXISTS
of the THEORY called jesus.

captchaos wrote:Collectively the different beliefs and teachings only help to expand our minds
ability to think beyond the physical object that sit in front of you.

Obviously.
I fail to see how your christian beliefs gives you the EDGE though dude?
anybody sitting in nature for 20 years under the Bodhi Tree down by Walden Pond watching the world go by, would come to the same conclusions as a christian going to church..

THERE is no need to bring along the christian bible, there are many OTHERs sacred texts that will do just fine.

captchaos wrote: If this is what you need to help you see their is more than this, then good for you. What we need to see is that there are many more story's of origin and not to dismiss them but step back and learn from them.

I have always gone looking for the common denominators.
why else do you think I was lead to the KEY to Universal Movement?
a.k.a. the swastika?

captchaos wrote:Good luck w/ your own endeavors.

I have 12,000 years of good luck on my side.
Christians have 2000+ years of bad karma to repay.

dude you have no idea
I have picked the winner here. :flop:
ImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 8:39 pm » by Boondox681

i am born and raised catholic and at the age of 13 i was smart enough to see what it was.
lies and hypocrisy.so i left.which means i ran away.
now i'm 40 and here's how i see it now.
let's say you meet a guy.nice enough and you become friends.a year later,you are best friends and you are going to ask him to be your best man when you find out that he's a mass murderer.
do you associate with him?
that's religion.
it's about what kind of person you are.
what kind of person are you bro?oh,well there you go.
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Initiate

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 9:34 pm » by Captchaos

[quote=raphael]yes but you have seen doors and multiple dimensions?[/quote]
Yes i have.

Thanks for the reply you know what you know because of research that you have done, something you have spent my Lifetime doing, good for you it shows.
So this is your religion, nice good for you thanks for sharing.

[quote=raphael]Image

I have 12,000 years of good luck on my side.
Christians have 2000+ years of bad karma to repay.

dude you have no idea
I have picked the winner here. :flop:[?quote]

lol, thanks for pickin' out my grammar errors. :top:

PreviousNext