Why I am not a Christian

Initiate

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 11:07 pm » by Grows

raphael wrote:
grows wrote:"why I am not a Christian"... great, perhaps you're well on your way to having no beliefs!

Now you need to get rid of that pesky belief in "moral progress".

It's hard to understand how a person holding a pile of beliefs can criticise another for their beliefs just because they're different.

are you addressing that comment to Bertrand Russel or me?

funny how folks jump into the fray and choose to discuss me in instead of Bertrand who was the topic of the opening thread?

typical
folks are even too ignorant to read the OP?
they just join in with the MOB activities right away?
:clapper:

I've read some Russel, and while some of his stuff is intresting, it's pretty dry. I didn't bother listening to all four parts. However, out of all you could have quoted, you chose several sentences, which you neither critiqued or commented on, which will generally be seen as an agreement, and was the central object of your post (some of which you placed in italics). That is what I commented on. If you care to reply to my post, you could perhaps make a case for moral progress. I have seen none, though the comforts of modern life do tend to pacify in greater numbers, an illusion all the same.

I get that your swastika predates Christ, and that it's relevance might shed light on the story, but you have a cryptic way of getting to it. Speaking a little more plainly might avoid some confusion on the readers part. If your post has nothing to do with moral progress, and everything to do with the swastika, why not post the relevant info to begin with?

Peace.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 11:10 pm » by Raphael

captchaos wrote:
So this is your religion, nice good for you thanks for sharing.

no that is a swastika and for 12,000 years it was associated with good luck and other auspicious meanings.

it is not a religion

but this fella could link religion to the swastika for you?

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Initiate

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 11:23 pm » by Glenn

naught wrote:I am not a Christian because they support the bible which was written by men not god. The only god we should worship is our sun. We witness stars being born everyday and from these stars life is born. There is many gods but only one close enough to earth for us to care about.

You have just shown you know absolutely nothing, you are a NWO puppet ready for activation. :lol:

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 16, 2010 11:35 pm » by Raphael

grows wrote: However, out of all you could have quoted, you chose several sentences, which you neither critiqued or commented on, which will generally be seen as an agreement,

or maybe bait?

grows wrote:
and was the central object of your post (some of which you placed in italics).

I put one in italics to differentiate the two quotes from each other.....
but you go ahead and make whatever claims you want.

grows wrote:
I get that your swastika predates Christ, and that it's relevance might shed light on the story, but you have a cryptic way of getting to it. Speaking a little more plainly might avoid some confusion on the readers part. If your post has nothing to do with moral progress, and everything to do with the swastika, why not post the relevant info to begin with?

Peace.

predates Christ by 10,000 years. :pray:
maybe the decline of moral progress and the fact many truths are VEILed by some unbelievable lies that defy imagination or common sense have something in common?

meanwhile back on the farm trying to get folks to see any value of the 12,000 year old swastika appears a waste of time?

its value can only be discussed if we want to explore the evil nefarious uses the occultish Hitler coveted?

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 12:07 am » by Cupcake

raphael wrote:
captchaos wrote:Now that said, I know of the existence of Multiple dimensions. We have been shown doors to and from other worldly places.

really?
you know so much.
who has been shown doors?
how many of the them?

:dancing:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 12:27 am » by Funnyman46

Cupcake, First, welcome aboard! Glad to have you.
This thread (and others by the same poster) is a long fought battle that started in the dark days. Days when a person could state something relevant and have people replied without a tongue lashing towards your stupidity for even considering an answer to the post in the first place.
Unless you’re well versed in alchemy, history, legend, swastikas and the need for personal abuse, this may not be the best thread to jump in on.
Some folks here can be harsh and some can be downright ignorant about replies that don’t cower down to the posters immensely qualified status as the supreme being of all space, time and dimension.
Not trying to scare you off or back you up, I’m sure you’ve lurked around the site before joining. I am also sure you can defend yourself. I just wanted your early visits to be more pleasant.
Please feel free to visit one of our many threads designed to enlighten and inspire you! If not, there’s always the ever popular thread, “What do you think everyone looks like?”
Cheers! :flop:
Sometimes, simple is better

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 12:36 am » by Slith

glenn wrote:
naught wrote:I am not a Christian because they support the bible which was written by men not god. The only god we should worship is our sun. We witness stars being born everyday and from these stars life is born. There is many gods but only one close enough to earth for us to care about.

You have just shown you know absolutely nothing, you are a NWO puppet ready for activation. :lol:

Are you sure about that? Are you aware what the halos around the heads of pictures of Jesus and Mary represent? The importance of the sun on the cultures of the world and how it has formed their beliefs systems? Check it out. Naught is not far off the mark, actually he is very close. Look into it and see how some people can come at it from this angle

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Initiate

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 12:44 am » by Glenn

dlslith wrote:
glenn wrote:

Are you sure about that? Are you aware what the halos around the heads of pictures of Jesus and Mary represent? The importance of the sun on the cultures of the world and how it has formed their beliefs systems? Check it out. Naught is not far off the mark, actually he is very close. Look into it and see how some people can come at it from this angle

I know all about it, naught making that statement is precisely what "they" want people to think and do. :scary:

It seems you don't get that either. :)

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Initiate

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 12:57 am » by Grows

Ahh, a quote war is it?

or maybe bait?

Yes, of course, a shining example of moral progress, and an excellent means of establishing civil discourse. ;)

I put one in italics to differentiate the two quotes from each other.....
but you go ahead and make whatever claims you want.

Pointing out the obvious could be considered a claim... no disrespect intended, but it was the bulk of your post aside from an old man rambling on about how he isn't a Christian.

predates Christ by 10,000 years. :pray:
maybe the decline of moral progress and the fact many truths are VEILed by some unbelievable lies that defy imagination or common sense have something in common?

10,000 year old crap smells better than fresh crap, so what?

Maybe there hasn't been a decline in morality, or an increase. Maybe we're pretty much the same, and filled with fantasys about moral superiority? Fact is we know very little about what life was like 10,000 years ago. A person who has tasted honey knows almost nothing about bees. From where I stand, morality was a mixed bag before Christ, same as after.

meanwhile back on the farm trying to get folks to see any value of the 12,000 year old swastika appears a waste of time?

I dunno, what's the value of the swastika? Let's establish the worth of the swastika first, and then worry about Christians, unless of course getting folks to see the value of the swastika isn't your primary goal.

its value can only be discussed if we want to explore the evil nefarious uses the occultish Hitler coveted?

You replying to me or someone else? :P

Peace

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 12:58 am » by Slith

glenn,
Anyone that claims they "know all about it", surely is a god. You sir, are no god. No one on Gaia knows all about anything. To claim so, is ignorance. And this is not a shot at you, this is a statement that we all have our belief systems and tolerance to what others believe in is a paramount expenditure for us in order to move forward. Fact!
No, I don't get it, never will. This is why I am here. You?

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

PreviousNext