Why I am not a Christian

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 595
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 10:41 pm

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 4:25 am » by Captchaos


cupcake wrote:
raphael wrote:
captchaos wrote:Now that said, I know of the existence of Multiple dimensions. We have been shown doors to and from other worldly places.


really?
you know so much.
who has been shown doors?
how many of the them?

Image



:dancing:


Upload to Disclose.tv


thanks for the vid, Yngwie (fuc*^N) Malmsteen is one of the greatest speed guitarist of our generation. & a inspiration to many...lol thanks great :banana:


Upload to Disclose.tv

Image

Writer
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:03 am

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 8:27 am » by 2edgeswordjesus


Man you want to know about intelligence in the gospel? In the gospel intelligence is knowing
that your born into sin not that you can become a god by what you know! God already knows
everything that existed that was and ever will be,so he don't need scientist,astrologers,
archeologist,engineers,sorcerers,inventors,and ect...That is all the spirit of Anti Christ who
deny creation and except evolution,deny god and except satain,and deny christ and except
anti-christ. The smartest thing you can do is become a christian because that's intelligence
to me. The whole reason of the gospel is for the worst sinners to become born again in
christ who pretty munch went through some of the worst pain and suffering for every sinner
to have a piece of everlasting life that's how munch god loves you! If you don't accept the
gift then your soul will be cast in the eternal lake of fire and brimstone which is 100,000,000,
000,000,000,000,000,000,...times worst than what christ experienced,so what kind of knowledge do you seek or intelligence? Hope it's eternal life and not the 2nd death. For those who say christ never existed research the eclipse that happen three hours that day
when christ was crucified from 12:00 till 3:00 and it wasn't a celestial it was an act of god
and it was documented in all the known world at the time! God has nothing to prove to us It's the other way around being filled with all unrighteousness,fornication,wickedness,covetous-
ness,maliciousness,full of envy,murder,debate,deceit,malignity;whisperers,backbiters,haters
of god,despiteful,proud,boasters,inventors of evil things,disobedient to parents,with out
understanding,covenantbreakers,without natural affection,implacable,unmerciful! Christ forgives all these sins(Glory be to our lord JESUS CHRIST for ever AMAN)

Writer
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:03 am

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 9:30 am » by 2edgeswordjesus


naught wrote:
2edgeswordjesus wrote:Man you want to know about intelligence in the gospel? In the gospel intelligence is knowing
that your born into sin not that you can become a god by what you know! God already knows
everything that existed that was and ever will be,so he don't need scientist,astrologers,
archeologist,engineers,sorcerers,inventors,and ect...That is all the spirit of Anti Christ who
deny creation and except evolution,deny god and except satain,and deny christ and except
anti-christ. The smartest thing you can do is become a christian because that's intelligence
to me. The whole reason of the gospel is for the worst sinners to become born again in
christ who pretty munch went through some of the worst pain and suffering for every sinner
to have a piece of everlasting life that's how munch god loves you! If you don't accept the
gift then your soul will be cast in the eternal lake of fire and brimstone which is 100,000,000,
000,000,000,000,000,000,...times worst than what christ experienced,so what kind of knowledge do you seek or intelligence? Hope it's eternal life and not the 2nd death. For those who say christ never existed research the eclipse that happen three hours that day
when christ was crucified from 12:00 till 3:00 and it wasn't a celestial it was an act of god
and it was documented in all the known world at the time! God has nothing to prove to us It's the other way around being filled with all unrighteousness,fornication,wickedness,covetous-
ness,maliciousness,full of envy,murder,debate,deceit,malignity;whisperers,backbiters,haters
of god,despiteful,proud,boasters,inventors of evil things,disobedient to parents,with out
understanding,covenantbreakers,without natural affection,implacable,unmerciful! Christ forgives all these sins(Glory be to our lord JESUS CHRIST for ever AMAN)

How about you bring the proof? I always bring the proof when I claim something. :cheers:

listen i got no neg or positive in if you believe or not,I defend my king when people
preach the spirit of anti christ,and you will get your proof one day but ill keep
you in my prayers because god said love your brothers the same as i love you :pray: :!:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostTue Aug 17, 2010 12:58 pm » by Raphael


naught wrote: Actually I am wrong it is the Christian thing to do, sit around praying instead of acting.


hey maybe the bible babbling Christians can hook up with the Koran babbling Muslims who pray 5 times per day?


naught wrote:
If you truly know of the impending hell we all face a true human would not have a problem supplying the message when asked for it. You say there is proof of something on a website and when a member asks for help you stand by doing prayers because I will suffer? What a very decent lad you must be :cheers:


I have proof of an impending hell to come.
folks will never listen though
that must also be recognized as fact too.
the ignorant mass of humanity will have the last word.

these two threads will eventually MERGE as the TRUTH becomes more apparent.
:flop: knights-templar-magic-sator-square-anticipates-string-theory-t28469.html
:flop: post318322.html#p318322

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Writer
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:03 am

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 1:40 am » by 2edgeswordjesus


to naught web site en.wikipedia.org/wiki/crucifixion-of-jesus read brother because the illuminant
warship the sun because Lucifer was an angel of light. you can study that to, i care for people who want answers of the truth! :D
Last edited by 2edgeswordjesus on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 1:44 am » by Lowsix


insane people are interesting at least.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1286
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:20 pm

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 1:48 am » by Donovan


"sigh"
My Avatar is from this amazing artist check him out. http://parablevisions.com/

Writer
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:03 am

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 2:03 am » by 2edgeswordjesus


Darkness and eclipse
Main article: Crucifixion eclipse
Titian's depiction of crucifixion as Stabat Mater, 1558.

In the synoptic narrative, while Jesus is hanging on the cross, the sky is "darkened for 3 hours," from the sixth to the ninth hour (noon to mid-afternoon). Both Roman orator Julius Africanus and Christian theologian Origen refer to Greek historian Phlegon as having written "with regard to the eclipse in the time of Tiberius Caesar, in whose reign Jesus appears to have been crucified, and the great earthquakes which then took place"[98] Julius Africanus further refers to the writings of historian Thallus when denying the possibility of a solar eclipse: "This darkness Thallus, in the third book of his History, calls, as appears to me without reason, an eclipse of the sun. For the Hebrews celebrate the passover on the 14th day according to the moon, and the passion of our Saviour falls on the day before the passover; but an eclipse of the sun takes place only when the moon comes under the sun."[99] A solar eclipse concurrent with a full moon is a scientific impossibility. Christian apologist Tertullian wrote "In the same hour, too, the light of day was withdrawn, when the sun at the very time was in his meridian blaze. Those who were not aware that this had been predicted about Christ, no doubt thought it an eclipse. You yourselves have the account of the world-portent still in your archives."[100]

Humphreys and Waddington of Oxford University reconstructed the scenarios for a lunar eclipse on that day.[74] They concluded that:

"This eclipse was visible from Jerusalem at moonrise.... first visible from Jerusalem at about 6:20pm (the start of the Jewish Sabbath and also the start of Passover day in A.D. 33) with about 20% of its disc in the umbra of the earth's shadow .... The eclipse finished some thirty minutes later at 6:50pm."

Moreover, their calculations showed that the 20% umbra shadow was positioned close to the leading edge, the first visible portion at moonrise. Readily available astronomy programs can be used to verify these details. These authors note that the Apostle Peter's reference to a "moon of blood"[Acts 2:20] (a term commonly used for a lunar eclipse because of the reddish color of the light refracted onto the moon through the Earth's atmosphere) may be a reference to this eclipse

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4805
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:27 am

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 2:12 am » by sockpuppet


naught wrote: Actually I am wrong it is the Christian thing to do, sit around praying instead of acting.



When there were no hospitals for the sick, the church took care of the sick.
When there were no homes for children, the church took care of the children.
The church organized ARMIES to fight back invaders.
The church organizes political organizations.
The church organizes humanitarian aid.
When Western civilization was going down the tubes... the church saved its art, history, and (ha! some) literature.


What have you done?
Skype: nnboogies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1005
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:00 pm
Location: UK

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 2:23 am » by Endless16


naught wrote:I am not a Christian because they support the bible which was written by men not god. The only god we should worship is our sun. We witness stars being born everyday and from these stars life is born. There is many gods but only one close enough to earth for us to care about.

:clapper:
:pray: :sunny: :shooting: :alien:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook