Why I am not a Christian

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 817
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:05 am
Location: The Matrix

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 2:31 am » by Glenn


dlslith wrote:glenn,
Anyone that claims they "know all about it", surely is a god. You sir, are no god. No one on Gaia knows all about anything. To claim so, is ignorance. And this is not a shot at you, this is a statement that we all have our belief systems and tolerance to what others believe in is a paramount expenditure for us in order to move forward. Fact!
No, I don't get it, never will. This is why I am here. You?



You are blind, when I said "I know all about it", I was referring to your condescending little rant about sun images in and throughout history, I don't need you to teach me about it, or anything else for that matter. :rtft:

I never in that post or in any other claimed that I know everything, maybe it's because French is your first language, so if any of us is ignorant it's you. :lol:

Your talk of gaia says a lot.
Last edited by Glenn on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Writer
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:03 am

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 2:32 am » by 2edgeswordjesus


endless16 wrote:
naught wrote:I am not a Christian because they support the bible which was written by men not god. The only god we should worship is our sun. We witness stars being born everyday and from these stars life is born. There is many gods but only one close enough to earth for us to care about.

:clapper:
:pray: :sunny: :shooting: :alien:

I love it

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1005
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:00 pm
Location: UK

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 2:35 am » by Endless16


2edgeswordjesus wrote:Man you want to know about intelligence in the gospel? In the gospel intelligence is knowing
that your born into sin not that you can become a god by what you know! God already knows
everything that existed that was and ever will be,so he don't need scientist,astrologers,
archeologist,engineers,sorcerers,inventors,and ect...That is all the spirit of Anti Christ who
deny creation and except evolution,deny god and except satain,and deny christ and except
anti-christ. The smartest thing you can do is become a christian because that's intelligence
to me. The whole reason of the gospel is for the worst sinners to become born again in
christ who pretty munch went through some of the worst pain and suffering for every sinner
to have a piece of everlasting life that's how munch god loves you! If you don't accept the
gift then your soul will be cast in the eternal lake of fire and brimstone which is 100,000,000,
000,000,000,000,000,000,...times worst than what christ experienced,so what kind of knowledge do you seek or intelligence? Hope it's eternal life and not the 2nd death. For those who say christ never existed research the eclipse that happen three hours that day
when christ was crucified from 12:00 till 3:00 and it wasn't a celestial it was an act of god
and it was documented in all the known world at the time! God has nothing to prove to us It's the other way around being filled with all unrighteousness,fornication,wickedness,covetous-
ness,maliciousness,full of envy,murder,debate,deceit,malignity;whisperers,backbiters,haters
of god,despiteful,proud,boasters,inventors of evil things,disobedient to parents,with out
understanding,covenantbreakers,without natural affection,implacable,unmerciful! Christ forgives all these sins(Glory be to our lord JESUS CHRIST for ever AMAN)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9JjgRi7BFw

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 2:44 am » by Lowsix


Doing a thread on what you DON'T believe in,
is as gay as Rod Steweart handing over
a list of fatty foods he won't allow in his dressing room.

Ya know..

IF you really wanted to tell people what you have figured out, and were sane at the same time..
You probably could have done it in one thread, like a rational human,
and managed to get your point across...and share your knowledge.

But youve managed to make peole really not give a shit about your intersting theory because you are too obtuse and socially crippled to communicate like a rational, sane, human.

It has to be EXCRUTIATING to be this smart,
with such a total lack of social skills
(ie youve bashed even the sincere questioners)
that youve managed to make some really openminded people just not give a shit..

Your stuff is rather interesting,
but the hell if im gonna sift through you saying IGNORANT
tenhundredfuckingthousand times...
without EVER GETTING TO THE POINT.

No fucking way.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4805
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:27 am

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 2:47 am » by sockpuppet


lowsix wrote:Doing a thread on what you DON'T believe in,
is as gay as Rod Steweart handing over
a list of fatty foods he won't allow in his dressing room.

Ya know..

IF you really wanted to tell people what you have figured out, and were sane at the same time..
You probably could have done it in one thread, like a rational human,
and managed to get your point across...and share your knowledge.

But youve managed to make peole really not give a shit about your intersting theory because you are too obtuse and socially crippled to communicate like a rational, sane, human.

It has to be EXCRUTIATING to be this smart,
with such a total lack of social skills
(ie youve bashed even the sincere questioners)
that youve managed to make some really openminded people just not give a shit..

Your stuff is rather interesting,
but the hell if im gonna sift through you saying IGNORANT
tenhundredfuckingthousand times...
without EVER GETTING TO THE POINT.

No fucking way.



Shhh..... Why did you go and tell him that? The last thing we need is him actually LEARNING something!

Image
Skype: nnboogies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Writer
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:11 am

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 3:10 am » by Isawoneto


seriously Raphael a true Christian is kind,loving and forgiving,just like our Lord! why would anybody want to give the reasons they are not?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 1:09 pm » by Raphael


2edgeswordjesus wrote: God already knows
everything that existed that was and ever will be,so he don't need scientist,astrologers,
archeologist,engineers,sorcerers,inventors,and ect..


really?

2edgeswordjesus wrote:
The smartest thing you can do is become a christian because that's intelligence
to me.


really
so ignore the sciences and astrologers for 1000 years like the IGNORANT euro-christians did.

and then when you awake from your godly slumber you set out in the four directions STEALING everything you find from the Persians, the indigenous and the from the Orient?

is that how it is done?
is that the Christian way?
ah yes it must be.

Because look the Christians are now STEALING the world's resources, by securing all the world's *hot spots*, resources they need to drive their Hummers, which was a vehicle built for WAR but it is now a passenger vehicle in USA cities?

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just another reason.
Why I am NOT a christian. :flop:

just one of MANY reasons.

THESE ARE FACTS FOLKS:
Christianity is a belief based on a THEORY that KILLED in the HUNDREDS of MILLIONS....maybe billions?
NAZIism was a belief based on a THEORY that also saw Christian NAZIs kill MILLIONS of undesirable folks and volks.


Both Christianity and NAZIism are bull shit theories, both RESULTED in Christians killing MILLIONS of non-believers.
Often this stealth act of terrorism is done under the guise of spreading LOVE.
:help:

THE BIBLE is NOT a true accounting of real history, is the first lesson of life.

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:14 pm

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 2:17 pm » by Eaganthorn


@raphael
re:Why I am not a Christian


Image

except those would want you to be a Christian

@socks, you are correct, it was the church that used to do those things, they held tight the knowledge and political will as well. We have since learned to do the same thing with community centers, schools, colleges etc and to leave religion out of the equation.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4042
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 2:31 pm » by Mep630


Christianity does have some good teachings.

But it has also been perverted, (no pun intended) in many ways.

My problem with Christianity is how they harp on hell so much, and basically make people live in fear. To me no god would want his people to live in fear, he would want you to live in love.

Fear has been used to control people through the ages. It is a tool.

There is no hell, they just feed you that shit so you pay them $$ and do as your told.

You can look at some of the martial law stuff in america, the CIA recruited the pastors who will basically be putting propaganda down to the followers. (There was an article on this a few months back, google it.)

Humans have 2 main emotions, love and fear, every other emotion is a combination of these two. Fear is a long wave, and love is a fast short wave. So when you live in love, your energy goes through your spine faster and hits more receptors, and you experience more from life. (this is a fact)

If you need a god to follow or you need to be a part of something then maybe church is for you, but I think most people can find their own spirituality inside yourself and see the connections from you to everything else around you. You dont need a book or some old pedophile to tell you this, all you have to do is look within.

I studied satanism for a bit for my art, and I was shocked to find out that to get to the higher levels of satanism you have to become a christian preacher. (no shit) Also higher levels of satanism is about raping little boys to steal their youth (this is for real, I am not making this up, as damaged as it sounds) So is it any wonder you see these pastors raping the altar boys?! See the connections?

Hell even pictures of Jesus these days mirror the satanic idol of "Baphomet" which I have shown here many times - go look at my photos on here if you want to see for yourself.

If you look inside yourself and search your feelings you can 'feel' the spiritual connections you have with everything around you.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4042
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 2:32 pm » by Mep630


eaganthorn wrote:@raphael
re:Why I am not a Christian


Image

except those would want you to be a Christian

@socks, you are correct, it was the church that used to do those things, they held tight the knowledge and political will as well. We have since learned to do the same thing with community centers, schools, colleges etc and to leave religion out of the equation.
god is science? lol I am sorry but that might be the stupidest quote I ever saw...

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook