Why I am not a Christian

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:14 pm

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 2:37 pm » by Eaganthorn


@mep, and since you have never come up with anything, not one single concept, that even remotely resembles intellect, one can only feel a sense of satisfaction that you reject the quote! Maybe you might want to discover who said it first, bright boy! Start by asking your momma and tell her I said "hi" (wink) when you do.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 3:29 pm » by Raphael


mep630 wrote:
eaganthorn wrote: god is science?

lol I am sorry but that might be the stupidest quote I ever saw...


hang on....

if god is science
and science has fellas like Darwin and Richard Dawkins

and Darwin planted seeds in the mind to go study genes
and Dawkins planted the seeds in the mind to go study MEMEs.

and MEMEs lead later to the development of TEMEs and the idea of replicators not reptilians.
Though replicators and reptilians are part of the same MEME set.
I would also add the SERPENT and the letters `S N and Z` to this MEME set.

:flop: post324047.html#p324047
did you go to this link?
you need to if you want to continue reading.
.....and the idea of MEMEs which stem from the idea of a selfish gene, in conjunction with the enigmatic 2000 year old SATOR SQUARE (source unknown), an ancient palindrome (its original motives unknown) that seems to BLEND/ MERGE :o with modern Twistor Super-Symmetry String Theory is suggesting what?

THINK ABOUT THAT?
How could that be.
And it must also be clear that I could NOT have merged the two theories generations apart, UNTIL Ed Witten and gang, had actually formulated/devised the *notation* they use today.

In 2003, Edward Witten[2] proposed to marry twistor and string theory by embedding the topological B model of string theory in twistor space. His objective was to model certain Yang-Mills amplitudes. The resulting model has come to be known as twistor string theory.


:flop: The way the letters are used, their physics associations as illustrated by the notation, i.e. 'PT', how it *translates* to the SATOR SQUARE with an eearie precision?
The SATOR SQUARE even accommodates the variations provided for by PT+ and PT-. :flop:

Leading us to presume that the SATOR SQUARE has been waiting for us to *catch up*.
This profound MERGER between ancient and modern, thus puts into question both the science and the religion dispensed these past 2000 years.
It reveals, or should I say should humble both the *science only* group of intellectuals who clearly are *metaphysically challenged* AND the *religious funnyandmentalist* who have always disrespected the intellect of the heathen pagans, whose scientific grasp of the natural world at large clearly was superior to the backward flock of christian sheeple that the temple priests as shepards have always tended to.

MORE PROOF needed?
how about this version of *christian*
*20th-21st century new age christian light worker* who wants to embrace the HEATHEN MAYA calender as 2012 approaches?

why?
the previous 500 years was all about putting the Americas under the thumb of Christianity.
60+ million HEATHENS were rubbed out by the 'christians'.
It continues today.
HELLO
what planet do christians inhabit?
Embracing a belief system based on an UNPROVED THEORY CALLED JESUS, that allows their belief system to displace others in stealth modes?

christians are in denial
christians are blind to the obvious
christians wore NAZI uniforms
christians wear KKK costumes
christians occupy muslim baghdad
christians were called to war by GWB who actually used the word CRUSADE

christians were fooled twice in the last 20 years...resulting in many dead muslims.

FIRST GULF WAR, the US government hired a PUBLIC :hugging: RELATIONS firm to CONCOCT a BIG LIE about 'incubators and babies'. :nwo:
After this fabricated lie swayed public support, GULF WAR 1 was launched. :shooting:

SECOND GULF WAR was based on WMD and WTC fiasco.... :top:
need I say more.
:bang;

so many reasons NOT to be a christian.
another reason is....

I would need to join the MOB and spend the rest of my life in denial about the sordid group I have chosen to associate with.

Really is pathetic. :vomit:
Christian punks in tanks killing innocent folks in Iraq.
How much longer will this kind of stealth crusade be allowed to continue?

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:14 pm

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 3:46 pm » by Eaganthorn


First up, get the quotes correct.
Eaganthorn quote is "God is Science."
Mep quote is "god is science?"
There is a subtle difference.
Secondly, you connect too many dots, many of which aren't really there and take far too many liberties adding letters and injecting unsupported concepts within your assessments and perceptions while attempting to extrapolate a working theory, you need to focus and lay off the sugar, maybe have your doctor lower the Adderall** dose or go to an XR formula.
Third, this is really all about you and your delusions and I really only wanted to correct your quote of me, so you go head on.
Fourth, hey ever wonder why the word Evil is also the word Live spelled backwards….wow, spooky, huh?

**the addreall comment was suggested to me by my brother as a dig at someone, but he won’t tell me who.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostWed Aug 18, 2010 4:52 pm » by Raphael


eaganthorn wrote:
Secondly, you connect too many dots, many of which aren't really there and take far too many liberties adding letters and injecting unsupported concepts within your assessments and perceptions while attempting to extrapolate a working theory,


give me an example :flop: where I do what you say I do, that it is incorrect?
I can use the same argument BTW to slay that punk called jesus. :vomit:
too many liberties taken dude.
too many lives forsaken with that inane belief system.
I really do not care what christians believe.
just shhhhhhhhhhhhh KEEP IT TO YOURSELVES
hidden and secret, keep it a mystery religion...
go away... :badair:

eaganthorn wrote:
you need to focus and lay off the sugar, maybe have your doctor lower the Adderall** dose or go to an XR formula.
Third, this is really all about you and your delusions and I really only wanted to correct your quote of me, so you go head on.


fine you want to stop discussing the FACTS and start slagging?

go ahead take your shots
oh excuse me, you just did
EWE FAIL sheeple dude.

eaganthorn wrote:
Fourth, hey ever wonder why the word Evil is also the word Live spelled backwards….wow, spooky, huh?


SATAN dresses up as SANTA dude
christians prepare the entire month of November getting ready for a make-you-believe fairy tale about the son of god, born in a barn on Dec. 25th in the year of ????????

*show me PROOF of that for starters* :bang;

Christians apparently are not aware of the pagan winter solstice?
duhhhhhhhhhhhh
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:14 pm

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 3:09 am » by Eaganthorn


Did nobody tell you that I'm a Druid? And not a Christian as you falsely assume?
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 3:30 am » by Spock


Ralf thinks everyone is a Christian that doesn't believe he's a swastika. I am, and have yet to see him post one thing that "drives the stake through the heart".

I've mostly been witnessing narcissistic schizophrenia, the likes of every other solemn teacher on this forum.

So yea, get drunk and play with them, eventually they all throw their hand, even when they think they have an ace up the sleeve.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11776
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 3:37 am » by -Marduk-


spock wrote:Ralf thinks everyone is a Christian that doesn't believe he's a swastika. I am, and have yet to see him post one thing that "drives the stake through the heart".

I've mostly been witnessing narcissistic schizophrenia, the likes of every other solemn teacher on this forum.

So yea, get drunk and play with them, eventually they all throw their hand, even when they think they have an ace up the sleeve.

spockisms

eheh
Image
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Writer
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:03 am

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 8:02 am » by 2edgeswordjesus


raphael wrote:
2edgeswordjesus wrote: God already knows
everything that existed that was and ever will be,so he don't need scientist,astrologers,
archeologist,engineers,sorcerers,inventors,and ect..


really?

2edgeswordjesus wrote:
The smartest thing you can do is become a christian because that's intelligence
to me.


really
so ignore the sciences and astrologers for 1000 years like the IGNORANT euro-christians did.

and then when you awake from your godly slumber you set out in the four directions STEALING everything you find from the Persians, the indigenous and the from the Orient?

is that how it is done?
is that the Christian way?
ah yes it must be.

Because look the Christians are now STEALING the world's resources, by securing all the world's *hot spots*, resources they need to drive their Hummers, which was a vehicle built for WAR but it is now a passenger vehicle in USA cities?

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just another reason.
Why I am NOT a christian. :flop:

just one of MANY reasons.

THESE ARE FACTS FOLKS:
Christianity is a belief based on a THEORY that KILLED in the HUNDREDS of MILLIONS....maybe billions?
NAZIism was a belief based on a THEORY that also saw Christian NAZIs kill MILLIONS of undesirable folks and volks.


Both Christianity and NAZIism are bull shit theories, both RESULTED in Christians killing MILLIONS of non-believers.
Often this stealth act of terrorism is done under the guise of spreading LOVE.
:help:

THE BIBLE is NOT a true accounting of real history, is the first lesson of life.

namaste

I think you have Christians mixed with Catholics and Muslims bud keep on studying

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1005
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:00 pm
Location: UK

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 9:59 am » by Endless16


eaganthorn wrote:@mep, and since you have never come up with anything, not one single concept, that even remotely resembles intellect, one can only feel a sense of satisfaction that you reject the quote! Maybe you might want to discover who said it first, bright boy! Start by asking your momma and tell her I said "hi" (wink) when you do.


So who said it?...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:02 pm

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 4:07 pm » by Raphael


2edgeswordjesus wrote:
I think you have Christians mixed with Catholics and Muslims bud keep on studying


really?
prove it to me?
let us TRY to define EXACTLY what a CHRISTIAN is?

from here on
the issue gets very murky?
just another GREAT :flop: reason NOT to be a Christian.

TOO MANY DIFFERENT CLAIMS TO WHAT A TRUE CHRISTIAN IS. :bang;

which bible do you subscribe too?
does it include the 4 Gospels?
OR does it subscribe primarily to the 5 Books of Moses?
OR maybe you are a real progressive judeao-christian who has merged the 5 plus the 4 into unifying concepts centered around the number 9?

are there other GOSPELS OR GODSPELLS, that should be included in the New Testament that were excluded?
which ones?
are you a doubting Thomas?

go ahead
which bible babble CULT do you belong too?
KJV1611?

which one?
Please identify yourself.

Do you know why there are so many different denominations of CHRISTIANS?
Any idea why so many Christian CULTs claim to possess the TRUTH?
It gets confusing dude.
As a non-christian it SOUNDs like too much of this :vomit:
Keep it to yourselves.
The JESUS THEORY should never have been allowed to spread out of the middle east like a virulent plague to the 4 corners of the globe.
A LITERAL plague that infected folks minds.
This parasite has folks believing in miracles?

COULD this bullshit story have spread without the belligerent sWORDS wielded by the early Christians and the Christian church, post Constantine?
Exploring Jesuits and all those fighting Monks dressed up as crusading Knights protecting pilgrims spreading the good word of jesus?
These same Pilgrims later landed on Plymouth rock, and after rubbing out the Red-Man, traded in their Plymouth rocks for Hummers and BMWs?

Know what a MEME is?
Religions are MEMEs. :flop:

Thoughts are MEMEs that spread >>> jesus is a MEME by definition.
So is the swastika. :owned:

And before the MEMEs were the genes.
And after the MEMEs are the TEMEs.

But the TIMES and TEMEs are a'changin :dancing:

part of the enlightenment is we discover that the LITERAL jesus is a big FIB based on the ORAL traditions of passing on the MEMEs, thoughts, ORALLY.
:clapper:

And yes it OBVIOUSLY takes a really big mouth :hiho: to drown out the cries of the drowning bible babblers.

Image

As you continue your descent down the cosmic drain....ewe folks are getting very shleepy.

namaste
ImageImage

Swasti-KEY to Universal MovEMEnt to the ocean of E motion


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook