Why I Ride

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 25, 2013 12:06 pm » by Evildweeb

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 25, 2013 12:22 pm » by Aragajag

'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 25, 2013 3:56 pm » by The57ironman

....remember.............the bible was one of the first.......
"media"........Image

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 25, 2013 6:02 pm » by Boondox681

why i DON'T ride...

:D
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 25, 2013 7:06 pm » by Poooooot

ring-a-ling-a-ding! Comin through!
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 25, 2013 7:46 pm » by flsts1

The57ironman wrote:.

....still waitin' on FL's input..Image

lol...you boo coo phunny roun' eye....(I had already posted but deleted it.... 8-) )

The places, experience's, smell's, sight's, good times and the hard rides, the feeling of accomplishment after a x-country run, getting the shit scared out of me by cages, ducks, deers, dogs etc... the oneness of you and the machine (CAN-NOT stand those rubs with stereos blaring from their fairings), the people you meet the comradier of like minded folks, the knowledge of knowing that all that seperates you from the pavement is your knowledge, skill and front end of the bike.

I enjoy having the freedom...to think or not...to trust myself....to test myself...to endure....all the while being in control of my fate...operating my machine....looking for the sweet spot in the engines revolutions...

That was good vid dweeb thanks for posting....after a while of riding and getting old a lot of memories start to get all jumbled up and even forgot...I wish they had Go-Pro's when I was younger...

Your turn Iron....spill....foot of snow on the ground here....sigh....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.
Albert Einstein

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 25, 2013 7:52 pm » by Kinninigan

Evildweeb wrote:

wow vimeo has "staff pick" watermarked on the video, thats cool, youtube does not do that!

we'll see if i get staff picks on my videos when i open my vimeo account soon and transfer my youtube videos...

:flop:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 25, 2013 8:24 pm » by The57ironman

flsts1 wrote:
The57ironman wrote:.

....still waitin' on FL's input..Image

lol...you boo coo phunny roun' eye....(I had already posted but deleted it.... 8-) )

The places, experience's, smell's, sight's, good times and the hard rides, the feeling of accomplishment after a x-country run, getting the shit scared out of me by cages, ducks, deers, dogs etc... the oneness of you and the machine (CAN-NOT stand those rubs with stereos blaring from their fairings), the people you meet the comradier of like minded folks, the knowledge of knowing that all that seperates you from the pavement is your knowledge, skill and front end of the bike.

I enjoy having the freedom...to think or not...to trust myself....to test myself...to endure....all the while being in control of my fate...operating my machine....looking for the sweet spot in the engines revolutions...

That was good vid dweeb thanks for posting....after a while of riding and getting old a lot of memories start to get all jumbled up and even forgot...I wish they had Go-Pro's when I was younger...

Your turn Iron....spill....foot of snow on the ground here....sigh....

Upload to Disclose.tv

:mrcool:
there is nothing like...
smelling the open road..
..dodging june bugs and wasps at 75 miles an hr...
smellin' the fresh manure in the country side
takin' a dirt road in the middle of nowhere..
stopping on the inside of a sharp turn, to grab a view of a stream or pond(where no cars have room to pull in)
:owned: ..i love being able to pull off the road where ever i please for a photo or two.

i've been, for the most part, a loner...
but there is a camaraderie among motorcycle enthusiasts that is unlike a lot of other groups and ''teams''
(..still have my road captain pin..)

there is a freedom and a responsibility when you are on 2 wheels, that is unlike anything
..and i guess it's sort of like a bicycle with 100 horses.. :think:
and ''that'' is what does it for me..
twisting the grip
banging on it...
giving it hell

i don't care where it is ...what you ride ...or what background you have (for the most part)
we all have a sense of pride, respect and righteousness about enjoying the wind and sun on our face

:pray: ..motorcycles........they're all the same .......and they're all different

....remember.............the bible was one of the first.......
"media"........Image

Master Conspirator

PostMon Nov 25, 2013 8:55 pm » by Boondox681

hey-
and just because i'm afraid of motorcycles,spiders and the dark doesn't mean i'm a big pussy either

i'm just sayin'

peace :flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"