Why is Gaddafi so Powerfull?

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 05, 2011 4:30 am » by Harbin

Gaddy is a quarter jewish and set into power by european banking interests anyway.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 05, 2011 4:40 am » by Newearthman

Ya but he could just pass the torch to the next puppet. The powers that be must want him to cause caous.

Super Moderator

PostSat Mar 05, 2011 4:47 am » by The57ironman

i'm tellin' ya'......he doesn't want to leave his stash o' hash behind...... :mrgreen:
:hugging: :cheers:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostSat Mar 05, 2011 4:55 am » by Zubenelgenubi

newearthman wrote:Ya but he could just pass the torch to the next puppet. The powers that be must want him to cause caous.

Takes time and work to groom a new puppet and establish all the connections, and him along with those he answers to believe they can break the protesters will with enough force. It's always worked before for them. There's lots of unrest in Saudi Arabia now too, but those in charge there are convinced their military will be able to 'supress' any uprisings.

Same thing goes on in western countries, only protesters get teargassed and clubbed instead of shot. It's not so much about causing chaos as maintaining the status quo.

Initiate

PostSat Mar 05, 2011 6:36 am » by Tgwusauk

Because Like Hussein and Bin Laden before him, he was "sponsored" by UK and USA :roll:

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 05, 2011 6:54 am » by Santaownsyou

Qaddafi has been willing to play ball with the world stage players, he has 2% of the worlds oil, light sweet crude at that. Europe with their limited refining capabilities find that especially valuable. They buy russian weapons and the russians tend to appreciate that. And for the biggest reason for his support, he stems the tide of illegal immigration into europe from africa, with generous payments for this service from a lot of the potential refugee destinations.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 06, 2011 3:06 am » by 99socks

He's powerful, because his customers like him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves_in_Libya

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 06, 2011 3:18 am » by Redwoodrick

He has no Power.He has influence.And tanks.The people have the Power.I think he is holding out for some kind of transfer of control from himself to another Western sanctioned puppet.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 06, 2011 3:40 am » by Mozi!!a

he is a cocksuker and have a big ego bad combination.

PreviousNext