Why is Satanism practiced?

Initiate

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 5:37 pm » by Shagrath

I know there are a 100 threads that I could have asked this question in, but I wish to ask it my way.

I was up late last night reading about Monarch Mind Control, Programming, Satanism, Illuminati slaves, the media, subliminal messages, pedophilia, and the like. I was always a skeptic so I decided to look into it with an open mind. I'll tell you right now, the more I research, the more I believe that there is something very sinister and wrong going on behind the curtain!

Did you know that there is more being smuggled into this country from Mexico than just drugs? Children are actually being smuggled, prostituted and sold to Americans of prominent stature and position! Some are never heard from again, some are used as sex slaves, and even used in Satanic rituals!

The one theme that comes up a lot, and makes me question it the most, is why is Satanism usually at the root of it all? Are these people spreading an ideology or is there real magic behind the black arts? Are these people delusional or is the practice based on some real phenomena with real results?

Maybe I should entitle this thread: What is really going on in our society?

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 5:39 pm » by sockpuppet

Because it puts man and his ego at the center of worship... That creates an illusion of control/power, and it works just like heroin on the souls of the participants...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 6:01 pm » by Mediasorcerer

hey buddy,i hear your question,its very valid,the simple answer is yes,its very real,and can have profound effects on those who practice and those who get practiced apon,magic is NOT mysterious,in as much as its another name for the manipulation of energy,we as humans manipulate energy in the form of matter at all times thru our lives,we create objects like computers,tv,cars ,homes and a myriad of other"things",
befort anything is "made" it first has to be "imagined" in ones minds eye,[the mental plane!]
therefore,we might say that all matter created,comes from thought to begin with,now apply this reasoning to just thought,
thoughts are real energy,we know they exist,cos you are thinking about what i write, yes?
thoughts are not bound by physical laws like matter is,ie,you can think something,and it will go to wherever you direct it,or to whoever you direct it too,and here is the fundamental principle of the magic arts,using energy,in the form of thoughts,to go wherever one chooses,sometimes objects are incorporated into the rituals of magic practice to help create the right visualisation,we are all practicers of magic,whether we know it or not,
my advice is that there is nothing inherently bad about having control over our thoughts,only in the way we use them.
subtle energy that is minute in nature[ie a thought],can have profound effects on the physical world,the smallest change can have huge ramifications,
satanism was originally the worship of nature,
it was not something evil or wrong,any more than any form of worship is wrong,
there is nothing wrong with respecting nature and paying homage to what keeps us all alive and provides us with life,
plenty of very wicked people were not "satanic",
it originated with shaman practice,but now it has been bastardised to mean something different from what it originally was,
j hogarth is a good writer who researched this sorta stuff,frasier,eliphas levi,there are many who have done very serious research into occult wisdom and alternative thought realities,
i was told many years ago to always monitor my thoughts,cos you can do others harm by how you think about them,believe it or not,unconscious black magic,we all do it from time to time,good to be aware of your own thoughts,i say.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 6:22 pm » by Jax40

Satenisim is very much focussed on self gratification. It's my view that it's very real in terms of being connected to demonic angels. My question has always been, that the Satanist do understand that their worship of such things will be short lived as well as the riches they get from the world.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 6:43 pm » by Shagrath

I think that you are both right sockpuppet and mediasorcerer. Life imitates art and technology follows science fiction. We really are masters of this reality. Humanity does have a way of discovering what is natural and creating what is unnatural. But some very powerful people are corrupting and manipulating every facet of science, religion, social structure, and how every person on this planet thinks and does things!

The picture that is unfolding from connecting just a few dots, is a perversion of what life is all about. It's people taking advantage of other people, to create a personal or group utopia, at the expense of the others' very lives! May it be for sexual pleasure, money, power and control, or anything that perversely gratifies them. And I do mean ANYTHING! Criminal, immoral, sick! That in itself seems to be the very nature of the NWO. The few creating a perfect world for themselves where they can do ANYTHING, at the expense of the masses.

I'm just beginning to understand and I don't like it. :vomit:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 6:44 pm » by E6722maj

because it's there :alien:
whatever

Initiate

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 7:01 pm » by Lilbuddhaman

sockpuppet wrote:Because it puts man and his ego at the center of worship... That creates an illusion of control/power, and it works just like heroin on the souls of the participants...

:lol:

Funny..that can be applied to Christianity as well...or most organized religions for that matter. Could it be.....mmmmmbecause all organized religions are inventions of man?

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 8:25 pm » by Mediasorcerer

shagrath wrote:I think that you are both right sockpuppet and mediasorcerer. Life imitates art and technology follows science fiction. We really are masters of this reality. Humanity does have a way of discovering what is natural and creating what is unnatural. But some very powerful people are corrupting and manipulating every facet of science, religion, social structure, and how every person on this planet thinks and does things!

The picture that is unfolding from connecting just a few dots, is a perversion of what life is all about. It's people taking advantage of other people, to create a personal or group utopia, at the expense of the others' very lives! May it be for sexual pleasure, money, power and control, or anything that perversely gratifies them. And I do mean ANYTHING! Criminal, immoral, sick! That in itself seems to be the very nature of the NWO. The few creating a perfect world for themselves where they can do ANYTHING, at the expense of the masses.

I'm just beginning to understand and I don't like it. :vomit:

the law of the future is ,do what thou wilt,

yeh,im glad you dont like it,
the greatest challenge anyone can face in the modern world,is to maintain an ethical foundation to existence,
the thing is,mostly we are talking about POWER!!! or the perceived lack of,
the real "masters" know that power in its truest sense,is defined as the level of CONTROL over "oneself",however,weak,limited emotionally intelligent beings,who are anchored into the physical realm more than the spiritual,believe having "POWER" is controlling or lording it over others,and this is there greatest folly,to all our detriment,in the upper circles,they may be perceived as clever by there peers,but the reality is,they are a pack of ego sucking- first class-,blue ribbon award winning -fuking idiots!!!!
and these folks,im sorry to say,are the ones who climb up to the top,believing they are clever better,richer,smarter,etc etc alpha male/female elite,and now run the world,
yet they are as children,with limited comprehension and no true understanding,
fuking woe to the universe that these retarded people have there way like this,
they are painfully weak,period.too weak to rise above.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 8:31 pm » by Mediasorcerer

a good way to deal with this dreadful mentality we see pervade our earth,is to have faith that the universe is alive,and no-one is above the great universal law of cause and effect,that whats in the action,will be equally manifest in the reaction,in other words,dont let your emotional state be affected by this state of affairs,its too easy to be angry,they will be there own demise,by virtue of there lack of integrity,the universe takes care of everything,

Initiate

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 8:35 pm » by Shagrath

When it comes to Monarch Mind Control, this link is fantastic. It doesn't just talk about it, it goes into some serious "how to" detail.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... ontrol.htm

--

Here is a link on sex trafficking that again, get's into some serious detail.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/01/25/magaz ... AFFIC.html

--

Here is a more pointed link, but it starts pulling some things together. This one is conspiracy driven, so it doesn't suite my research that well but I figured that it wouldn't hurt to post it.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20 ... yrinth.htm

Yes, I do find these related and will tie everything together as I learn more, in time. At this point, I would like to retract some of my past comments about the entertainment industry, and that I didn't believe mind control was real or my comments about the use of Satanic symbolism to be coincidental, and/or harmless symbolism. I will reassess things in the future.

Next