Why is the Muslim world so easily offended?

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 15, 2012 11:19 pm » by *WillEase*

South Park Muslim Sensitivity Training (season 10 episode 3)

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/1 ... y-training

Writer

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 12:13 am » by Webhead

what makes me laugh is if i was to burn a book of the quran they all would go silly and mad ,

but if they burn british and america flags i just look and smile .

so the story here is there doing the same to our flags and our religions.

so whos the evil 1,s???????????????????

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 12:27 am » by Phaeton

Webhead wrote:what makes me laugh is if i was to burn a book of the quran they all would go silly and mad ,

but if they burn british and america flags i just look and smile .

so the story here is there doing the same to our flags and our religions.

so whos the evil 1,s???????????????????

The british and american flags are your religion?

You dont see them buring Bible's do you. Strict Christians would react thesame as these Muslims if someone burned a Bible.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 12:41 am » by Ohj33bus

They aren't easily offended, just easily manipulated.
The thing about smart mother fuckers is that they sound like crazy mother fuckers to dumb mother fuckers

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 12:53 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Ohj33bus wrote:They aren't easily offended, just easily manipulated.

:flop:

Writer

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 1:32 am » by Webhead

well you know what i mean flags bible burning its all to do with us, and now even poor old abama effigy,s are going up in smoke.

as for religion its all cock ,and i have no interest in it , this is why i say all religion must go or we will always be animals and will never get to a higher state.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 2:03 am » by Noentry

Upload to Disclose.tv

Funny they dont look Muslim.
:headscratch:

Yet they are protesting and rioting.
:shock:

Why does the Muslim world so easily offended? The Muslim world is not 10 thousand(or even 100,000) protesters from around the world.

They are pissed of with western intervention in their internal affairs for hundreds of years.
Blaming a religion for the actions of a few extremist is short sighted and just to dumb to put into words.
Blaming China for the actions of a small section of their people is exactly the same :bullshit:

People need to get away from this, "a man is an island" bull.
Action and reaction can not be ignored.
To do so is to admit you understand nothing.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 2:11 am » by Spock

So, Muslims get mad and start trashing stuff because of a film some dude put on You-Tube and your stance is:

1) "Funny, the don't look Muslim
2) They are easily offended because of western intervention.

Typical.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 2:16 am » by Noentry

Spock wrote:So, Muslims get mad and start trashing stuff because of a film some dude put on You-Tube and your stance is:

1) "Funny, the don't look Muslim
2) They are easily offended because of western intervention.

Typical.

Chinese getting mad and trashing things.
They are offended by Japanese intervention.

What is your point?
If you have one?

This is a typical behavior, corecto spocko
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 16, 2012 12:52 pm » by Phaeton

Webhead wrote:well you know what i mean flags bible burning its all to do with us, and now even poor old abama effigy,s are going up in smoke.

as for religion its all cock ,and i have no interest in it , this is why i say all religion must go or we will always be animals and will never get to a higher state.

Thats funny, I think the absolute opposite is true. Without religion, we will lower ourselves to 'the strong shall survive', lose ethics and morals. There is no afterlife, there is no judgement. Live life to the fullest, no matter how many backs you need to walk over. Concentration to the Self. Serving the Self instaed of serving others. Youalready see this happening in the Atheistic centres o/t world. Altruism is a nono.

Without religion, we will in fact be animals. We will believe we came from ape's, Darwinism.

Can you not see our enemy attacking religion? creating extremism for us to react ther way you do?

Open your eyes man. What do you truely know of religion lest what you see on the tube?

Open some books sometime, stop basing your opinion on what they feed you through that little black box.

Dont believe the hype. Truth is in the margin, not the masses. You should know this.

[Disclaimer: I was an Atheist myself, just so you know. Im not nor was I ever some indoctrinated religious nut. I identified the efforts of my enemy against [Abrahamic] religion, and started paying attention to it because of that. As should you, meaning; actually read the teachings, scripture - then form your opinion. Turn off the TV, it will save you. The TV is the true Weapon of Mass Destruction of our age.]
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext