Why is the Muslim world so easily offended?

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 12:29 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Dom Da Bears wrote:
Spock wrote:
Edgar 2.0 wrote:Image

We don't ALL look like that!!!

Just me and CornBread.

These guys could be from Canada, or Australia, or another "white" country.

Now that would be a shock.. :mrgreen:

I love us I mean US.Ahem!..us , US, US, us....lol

Man I was brought up in a predominantly moslem area in Birmingham, I would have loved to have shagged some of those stunning moslem girls...

Im mixed race African Caribbean/ White european, but I have never fancied black women....Its not that I find them unattractive, I just prefer women of other ethnicities....

Dom Da Bears wrote:And everyone is a fuckin liar if they dont agree with me.

LIARS!!!!

:lol: :lol:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Writer

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 12:51 am » by Webhead

ok to the man that said i dont understand ,i do beleive me i do ive had to live with muslims all my life trust me i truly do understand.

you live your lives by the book ,this is what makes you insane and have low iq ,you cant think for yourselves maybe thats why we have to inter vein or your just kill each other forever and everyone else around you.

trust me when i say this, all books from all religions where written by man , can you trust man?

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 1:02 am » by Opalserpent

MikSny wrote:
Demobe wrote:Image

Modernity requires the willingness to be offended. And as anti-American violence across the Middle East and beyond shows, that willingness is something the Arab world, the heartland of Islam, still lacks.

Time and again in recent years, as the outside world has battered the walls of Muslim lands and as Muslims have left their places of birth in search of greater opportunities in the Western world, modernity — with its sometimes distasteful but ultimately benign criticism of Islam — has sparked fatal protests. To understand why violence keeps erupting and to seek to prevent it, we must discern what fuels this sense of grievance.

There is an Arab pain and a volatility in the face of judgment by outsiders that stem from a deep and enduring sense of humiliation. A vast chasm separates the poor standing of Arabs in the world today from their history of greatness. In this context, their injured pride is easy to understand.

In the narrative of history transmitted to schoolchildren throughout the Arab world and reinforced by the media, religious scholars and laymen alike, Arabs were favored by divine providence. They had come out of the Arabian Peninsula in the 7th century, carrying Islam from Morocco to faraway Indonesia. In the process, they overran the Byzantine and Persian empires, then crossed the Strait of Gibraltar to Iberia, and there they fashioned a brilliant civilization that stood as a rebuke to the intolerance of the European states to the north. Cordoba and Granada were adorned and exalted in the Arab imagination. Andalusia brought together all that the Arabs favored — poetry, glamorous courts, philosophers who debated the great issues of the day.

If Islam’s rise was spectacular, its fall was swift and unsparing. This is the world that the great historian Bernard Lewis explored in his 2002 book “What Went Wrong?” The blessing of God, seen at work in the ascent of the Muslims, now appeared to desert them. The ruling caliphate, with its base in Baghdad, was torn asunder by a Mongol invasion in the 13th century. Soldiers of fortune from the Turkic Steppes sacked cities and left a legacy of military seizures of power that is still the bane of the Arabs. Little remained of their philosophy and literature, and after the Ottoman Turks overran Arab countries to their south in the 16th century, the Arabs seemed to exit history; they were now subjects of others.

The coming of the West to their world brought superior military, administrative and intellectual achievement into their midst — and the outsiders were unsparing in their judgments. They belittled the military prowess of the Arabs, and they were scandalized by the traditional treatment of women and the separation of the sexes that crippled Arab society.

Even as Arabs insist that their defects were inflicted on them by outsiders, they know their weaknesses. Younger Arabs today can be brittle and proud about their culture, yet deeply ashamed of what they see around them. They know that more than 300 million Arabs have fallen to economic stagnation and cultural decline. They know that the standing of Arab states along the measures that matter — political freedom, status of women, economic growth — is low. In the privacy of their own language, in daily chatter on the street, on blogs and in the media, and in works of art and fiction, they probe endlessly what befell them.

RM
:rtft:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ ... story.html

Because there religion tells them to.

“Slay the idolators [non-Muslims] wherever ye find them, and take them captive, and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the last Day…. Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! (Sura 9:5,29,41).

If your not a Muslim, they are obligated to get you dead.... :rtft:

Looks like I came back just in time. Zionist propaganda is doing the rounds again.

Why do muslims take offense to people insulting their religion?

Well, about 15 years ago some zionists released a movie about jesus having sexual relations with mary!

I know you might think thats progressive and modern but when you look at the talmudic zionists and how easily they are offended when you mock their religion! You go to jail for hate crimes or holocaust denial or holocaust revisionism ism, what does that say about a religion that owns all the banks and media and congress and the supreme court of justices in america? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, we christians were out on the streets protesting that movie, sure we didn't burn down anything or kill anyone but we were still offended enough to take to the streets.

These muslims take their religion seriously, do you see them releasing any movies about jesus being a crack head whore? no you don't because they aren't scum bag zionists that thrive on violence and war and filth decaying moral values like on our T.V.

Before you try to say their bible commands them then I tell you to take a look at the talmud, it is ten times more offensive to the christian religion and makes us goyim look like insects to be trodden on.

Their god is not our god and John clearly says that in a bible passage. Zionists narked on jesus in the first place and had him killed even though their bible says they killed him themselves with a thirst for blood that would leave any muslim shocked.

Afterall the israelites survived by raping and pillaging their way through the desert for decades.
What kind of god approves that, correct me if I'm wrong. :think:

We christians have become foot stools and sheeple to the true elements of evil that train terrorists eveyday in america and israel to plant ieds and snipe usa soldiers to keep the war momentum happening.

If you search for my topics and replies to zionist propaganda in the search engine on disclose you will find a wealth of information I've already compiled from my research against Abdulla 14 zionist master mind that used to spread his bs here.

We christians have to wake up to this propaganda, they can't take syria and they know it no matter how many mercenaries they send in they just can't win.

The zionists will try anything to get their puppets nato into syria and start world war 3 with russia and china, they don't give a toss about you and me, they are not christians, they are sayanim satanists who serve a wrathful god that is not ours.

Please israel is not our friend, they were good friends of apartheid africa, supporting the white ragime and giving them nukes. Too bad the blacks wanted their land back and took it by force.

No more nukes for you and your scum apartheid friends. :flop:

Please remember that the coptic christian that made the movie is more likely a crypto jew, if you have done the research and read parts of their satanic bible the talmud you will discover that they are expected to infiltrate christian families and destroy them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, don't make me google the verse's because they are there.

Christians vs Muslims, that what the zionist satanists organization want "SAZI" and you lap it all up thinking we have no choice. Well we do have a choice, we can do what the black africans did and get those parasites out of power and take our land back.

T.V. has gone to the shitter, how much more depravid T.V. to we have to swill down to realise we have lost our values and morals.

They want syria to fall bad so they can use the beaches to bring in mass troops to iran for their planned attack which has been waiting decades to hatch.

911 was the biggest false flag terror event in the history of mankind possibly. This alone allowed the zionists to start their illegal wars and kill hundreds of thousands in the name of democracy. :robot:

LOL to the retarded zionists and goyim, wake up and save your own souls because we aren't going to heaven according to the talmud and the chosen people do.

Mossads motto: War by deception. Meaning of mossad in Hebrew: Little God.

Good old JFK tried to print his own money and get rid of the zionist rothschilds but they assasinated him, which they have been doing for centuries.

Do some research for godssake and stop swilling the jizz of the zionist mainstream media.

Check out the documentary on http://www.911missinglinks.com and discover the real enemy.

Damn, looks like their website is under attack again. You have to remember zionism has bottomless pockets, they do what they want for their satanic god and have all the printable money in the world
to forfill their wishes. They want us to fight eachother so they can take full control because they are half way there already buy buying peoples souls with their printed money.

The website is down it seems, I can't blame zionists, it's the most kick ass documentary I've ever seen, it goes for 2 hours and by the time you have finished you will understand that israel and the rothschilds are the culprits behind 911. The rothchilds were even watching 911 on the day from a nearby penthouse.

Wake up christian zionists, you serve the devil :hell:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 1:31 am » by Opalserpent

Here it is:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Becareful, if your a zionist christian then be prepared for a fight with your brainwashed abducted hijacked mind.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 3:20 pm » by Flecktarn

another fatwa for fleck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bring it on,, i am covered in my anti religious fanatic bacon suite
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 3:52 pm » by Slith

Flecktarn wrote:Image
another fatwa for fleck :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bring it on,, i am covered in my anti religious fanatic bacon suite

lmao

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Writer

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 4:27 pm » by Rachelwordsmith

this is spot on- I could ad more historical facts but the point is well made. Modernity, especially when forced, is the enemy religions. Thank goodness. Now given another 400 years they will wake up. Too bad humanity won't last that long.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 4:46 pm » by Poooooot

Paradise Jones wrote:But I have to err on the side of 'lowsix' with a simple remark he made:
(but she made the dtv mistake of attempting to elaborate on the SOURCE to an audience that really isnt sincere about the issue...just being cute to score points and earn high-fives and such [and yes, i saw you delete that]

That's the problem right there, multiple postings of issues by people who really don't care about the subject except to raise their post value and be seen. I cannot understand that, I joined DTV because I thought I would learn something from people who cared about what they commented on.

Was this directed at me?! Please tell me that was not directed at me. :censored:

ETA
Someone better hold my earrings!
:lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 6:30 pm » by Phaeton

And...

Its gone.

Thread demoted to 'ugly people' and bacon pics.

@ supermod Christian:
Thats more like it. Please dont drop out of character like that anymore, its so very very confusing.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 19, 2012 6:40 pm » by Spock

Why is the Muslim world and Phaeton, so easily offended?

PreviousNext