Why is the US Federal Govt. so silent lately??

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 8:38 am » by Eldorado

They are planning something big.....they always drop out of the mainstream when planning tactical strikes.......

Trust me, it's not a Doomtard Gut Feeling, they have been completely absent from the mainstream.......we need to lay the legitimate options on the table, and dig for evidence to prove the recent series of events are tied into political interests. They seem to be doing their research in secret while the nation is placed on hold. No public appearances, and strange things going on from unknown sources??

My guesses: They're pressuring Obama to back down after cover was blown over Birth Cert issue, over his Boy's Town sex partner was murdered, the selling of his Congressional Seat, and after they failed to cover up Deepwater oil disaster, they no longer have the oil to justify possible attacking Iran, and subsequent embargo from Middle Eastern Nations promised if attacks continue toward their Arab neighbors.

With this on their plate...... they are obviously doing something behind our backs.....serious shit if accidentally exposed and they take him out of the spotlight as Obama is seen as a threat to their security, from the previous mistakes he's made covering up Intel's truest intentions...........UN bans Climate change technology and scientific studies.....so they try to go underground and show their control over the world.

1) Planning next strategy with Iran/Israeli conflict in mind...false flag terrorism triggering
2) Planning direct American attack on Iran
3) More severe "'prophetic" events.....the signs point to them going underground and using their Electronic Warfare....HAARP, Etc......
4) Random events to draw attention to other areas........distractions, Operation Mind Shift.

Just had a Vet get whacked and dumped....the guy who was exposing the Phosgene issue. Base commander just dies on return trip from meeting, then Judge and Politician attacked, someone is planning something and it is being exposed, causing them to clean house. It's got to be pretty complex too.......many forms of devastation from one source...........

Can we get a camera on the hill around the HAARP facility to track it's activity....then network info into website called HAARP WATCH....We can then prove the activity of the complex is operating in conjunction with the timing of the animal deaths, earthquakes........like to see the info about activity on 9/11.

Also have to watch the areas that the spirals are seen in the sky....those areas all have their own little atmospheric weapon.....I mean upper scientific research centers....we need to webcam them all, and be ready to catch their studies in action.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 8:46 am » by Noetic

I know what you mean,I expect the gov of hawaii to wind up dead from some random ass reason any day now.as for haarp watching,there is a site that monitors some kind of techno mumbo jumbo that detects its activity.I don't have a link as i thouhgt the site was a bit useless to me,I also would like a cam on it but you know they would shut it down some how asap.

everyday I look out expecting to see dead birds laying around,so far so good but you never know IF,,,,,
I wonder whats next on the self fulfilled prophecy list/script.
patent pending lol

Initiate

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 9:34 am » by Whiteknight2000

Any I noticed this topic has nothing to do with UFOS.

Silent Lately?

You weren't around when Obama made that massive speech last week in a stadium!!!!! And of course the government was all over the news last week.

Sometimes the government doesn't have to be in the media. And I'm thinking this is a quiet week for news.

They always make press conferences.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 9:46 am » by Eldorado

whiteknight2000 wrote:Any I noticed this topic has nothing to do with UFOS.

Sorry about that.......was typing a lot and forgot to change it over to the right gen conspiracy.....thanks for the heads up........

Also have had a crow coming over to my window, to say hi every day since this started...........wondering if this is a messenger...........I'm not nuts, just a Native American
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 11:10 am » by Eldorado

Look.......what I was talking about is that all the actual big time efforts to be pushing for war here and they have seemed to slip off the charts..............It was a months long press rant, with dozens of military officials giving statements in interviews and had given me the impression we were at a staging point....now it's old news and Obama is off the podium about war with Iran issues. Giving speeches to rally about the same ol bs..........don't think they are planning???

What I am saying is that their (Intelligence Community) directives are changing as he is making a huge public appearance, as opposed to the White House Press Room.....he's luring us away from the investigations, so as to draw attention away from current events of great importance to the investigation being led by UN officials.....they are now watching the US govt. more closely for their attempts to control the climate from remote resources........but want to catch them in the act doing other things with this as well......sucks, but they really know whats going on and have made a few steps to outlaw their actions elsewhere. They just don't have any control over this here in the US....cause the US wont ratify this law...........it will have to be forced on them.

They open the ozone layer with this thing...........and create cancer by allowing the radiation to enter as they are amplifying it...they spray the upper atmosphere with chemtrails, and claim its for weather control.....but these metallic crystals are what enhances the HAARP'S open ozone effects.......and they are targeting mass populations for extermination of the weak and unaware......

......they are going to pay for what they have been lying to us about....and the International Alliance is here to represent.....the liberal press wants the documentation..........and other affiliates will get the info...........weather the mainstream cares enough to show it to the world won't matter.

Skin cancer is now the second most common kind of cancer in 18-26yo's....and I have it ......Stage 3.... N2............I got a major sunburn one day while painting a house in VT....I had just moved from Phoenix AZ, where the heat is a major killer there.....but never got a sunburn??? Then all of a sudden I get it here......after one day in the sun on a ladder.....and yeah it was a blue sky with streaks all over it.......the sun felt like the radiating effects were very high that day....and my guys were all getting affected by the "heat"....loss of motivation, fucked up attitudes, acting like they were disgruntled even though they were my bros. Something other than the heat was hitting us.........and went home to find my back and shoulders were pink.....the radiating effects inside my body were still felt hours after a cool shower and was basically feeling nauseous, and had radiation poisoning........Never had a problem with the sun as I was a Pedicab Driver in the Valley of the Sun for 1.5 years.....Well the boiled lobster look went away by the morning, but left a small red patch of skin...........Melanoma in its earliest stages.........I've got it in remission from dietary and herbal remedies.....also have found the ancient mythical cure called chaga, growing on the trees here..........looks like a black flaky tumorous growth on trees, and kills many forms of cancer. True miracle.

Many nations wish to see this govt. removed from the global platform......the US has been nothing but a farce to the world for their own capitalistic pursuits, and now the rest of the world is realizing that if they let this go on....they will be the next "partners" in the next coalition....leading to the next phase of all out global holy war..........in response to another American led war..........will be ten times as many attacks internationally against us and they will rise up here and attack many........knowing that there are so many underwear bombers out there getting briefed.....I think we can say I'm not blowing anything outta my ass......

Games they play are limited to a couple of basic scenarios....they know they aren't smart enough to hide from the eyes of the watchers.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 11:40 am » by Stratafire

I wonder if the idiots will realize, that going "underground" is a sure bet for death.. the earth will shake, will shift, and no amount of structural integrity built into it, will prevent the underground complexes from falling in on itself.. but then again, this reminds me of the way "Pharaohs" treated those that performed the digging for the royal families chambers when a royal member died.. "They "Buried" them alive with the royal member for the trip through the underworld..

Me thinks that the so called "elite", or TPTB, are the main sacrifice for whatever coming event (of course that is what happens when you make a deal with the devil, eventually it has to come "due"..:D

Initiate

PostSat Jan 22, 2011 11:46 am » by Ruquick

eldorado wrote:
whiteknight2000 wrote:Any I noticed this topic has nothing to do with UFOS.

Sorry about that.......was typing a lot and forgot to change it over to the right gen conspiracy.....thanks for the heads up........

Also have had a crow coming over to my window, to say hi every day since this started...........wondering if this is a messenger...........I'm not nuts, just a Native American

Great post,eldorado, and good observations .Do yourself a favor. Never refer to yourself as "just a Native American". You are an 'Awesome Native American'. :cheers: