Why is there no delay in radio communications??

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 9:22 am » by Toxic32

I'v just posted the two video's bellow to demonstrate what I'm about to say.

Given that our broadcasting communications systems are state of the art. Have you ever noticed when listening to, lets say a news broadcast between two reporters in different countries there is always that annoying delay which often leads to confusion. We are told it's because of the distance the signal has to travel and processed through the electronics.

I respect all the hard work and commitment that went into getting men to the moon I have never given any credence at all to the claims that the moon landings were suspect or faked. But I would like a reason why the delay in communications between the moon and Earth doesn't exist! Given that they were a quarter of a million miles away there was no delay, not even a hint of a delay in the communications between the Earth and the moon? Yet we see it demonstrated everyday on news broadcast. I don't believe they had better and more efficient equipment 45 years ago.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 10:21 am » by Tntbw

During the moon landings, they simply bounced the signal off the the alien bases on the dark side, I thought everyone knew that. :headscratch:

Initiate

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 10:24 am » by Neversaydie

Very good point and it's something that has puzzled me for a while as well. Makes a good argument for all those who believe the landings were fake.
Remember this day and prepare yourselves for it is a time of great revealing.
For when it arrives, mankind will finally know the truth about everything.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 10:42 am » by DarkHeart

I think that most of what you saw on TV was filmed here on Earth, not out of some conspiracy but because doing something & making a good film of something are two very different things, and they needed good footage to sell this to the public.
Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 11:43 am » by Aardvaaks

Good post Toxic.
Ham radio communications across the world or to someone down the road is instantaneous, the radio wave travels at light speed bouncing off various parts of the Ionisphere on its travels at HF frequencies 3-100 MHz wavelength, or a radio repeater mast antenna at UHF frequencies 30-300 MHz wavelength for example.

The Moon link was direct from there to the Earth and was in certain cases picked up by not only NASA but Hams.

Delays occur when satellites are used to bounce a broadcast quality or not signal, with latency also being a culprit.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Initiate

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 12:47 pm » by godnodog

:bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang;
:yell:

The reason for the lack of delay is because you´ve been seeing edited videos or soudtracks!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS. If you don´t believe me, go and see a professor of technology area, pretty sure in your highschool area there is one.
or... search the web in actual scientific webseites and not conspiracy websites :peep: :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 12:54 pm » by godnodog

Forgot to mention, another reason in Earth to Earth comms seem instantenious is due to the proximity of emmiter receiver.
Also if you watch live, and I mean live, interviews from 2 distant places on Earth you can see and ear the delay. Nowadays journalists no longer remove the live banner on the video so people think they are seeing a live interview.

The speed of radio wave is 3.00*10^8 m/second The distance between earth and Moon is = (Time taken)*(Speed of radio wave) = 1.28*(3.00*10^8) = 3.84*10^8 meters = (3.84*10^8)/1000 kilometers = 384,000 kilometers. Answer: Distance from earth to moon is 384,000 kilometers." answer by a College Teacher
http://www.enotes.com/homework-help/whe ... oon-102743

other website
http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/as ... 0254.shtml

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/as ... 0254.shtml

You people need science, bitches ( :lol: )

:banana: :dancing:

:cheers: :hugging:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 2:02 pm » by Toxic32

I watch some of those moon landings and walk about's LIVE...There was no delay in the communications and the transmissions were NOT edited..Explain that Sherlock??
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 3:16 pm » by Innosent

There were noticeable lags in transmission. They were just edited out. People who saw this live can attest to how annoying this was. It's why the astronauts needed a computer to guide them to the surface as opposed to relying on ground control.

If you don't believe man was really there, all you have to do is go to your local observatory, ask to use the telescope, and check out the footprints and evidence of human activity for yourself.
Last edited by Innosent on Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 17, 2014 3:17 pm » by godnodog

Toxic32 wrote:I watch some of those moon landings and walk about's LIVE...There was no delay in the communications and the transmissions were NOT edited..Explain that Sherlock??

Well :look: "Watson", probably because you were earing/seeing transmission origination from Houston Control Center (not sure if this is the name), in that case you would ear the response from Houston normally, in other words, you would be earing/seeing from Houston perspective.

..... Or maybe the moon landing was an hoax.

Ps. Tried to find audio and video where one could easely understand who was speaking at any given moment, but I could not find it. Can any1, please, post a link?

Either way the mathematic formula given in my previous posts stands, unless proven wrong, this is the mathematical form current in mainstream science.
If you guys try, for example Skype, with someone across the ocean you will get the delay.

:cheers:

Next