Why is there no Rover on the Moon?

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 05, 2013 12:19 pm » by Newearthman

I just seen this...
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... 47312.aspx
(India's Mars orbiter blasts off from Sriharikota)
and I wondered why we are sending rovers to Mars when we could sent them to the moon. It is only logical that that would be the first step!

I feel like this is a world wide cover up about who and what is already on our Moon. Think about it...Mars is out of anyone's watch and nobody can actually prove what is real and what is faked. It's a good way to make the public believe we are doing our best to explore space while in reality the global powers that be already have their own space program and are in relations with extra terrestrials.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 05, 2013 12:44 pm » by Aardvaaks

That is a good point you raise in the first part Newearth :flop: almost like running before you can walk!
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 05, 2013 1:54 pm » by Rich316

It makes sense. The moon is certainly not all discovered and shit.. there's much to see there for sure.. It would be cheaper to go there, more successful no doubt since we've been there before, supposedly..

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 05, 2013 2:18 pm » by Harbin

I believe it has to do with something called,
Agreement Governing the Activities of States on the Moon and Other Celestial Bodies

Here is the leading paragraph from the U.N. web page concerning it.

The Moon Agreement was considered and elaborated by the Legal Subcommittee from 1972 to 1979. The Agreement was adopted by the General Assembly in 1979 in resolution 34/68. It was not until June 1984, however, that the fifth country, Austria, ratified the Agreement, allowing it to enter into force in July 1984. The Agreement reaffirms and elaborates on many of the provisions of the Outer Space Treaty as applied to the Moon and other celestial bodies, providing that those bodies should be used exclusively for peaceful purposes, that their environments should not be disrupted, that the United Nations should be informed of the location and purpose of any station established on those bodies. In addition, the Agreement provides that the Moon and its natural resources are the common heritage of mankind and that an international regime should be established to govern the exploitation of such resources when such exploitation is about to become feasible.

http://www.unoosa.org/oosa/SpaceLaw/moon.html

Running rovers or whatever else all over the lunar surface would in fact disrupt what is there. In the future perhaps 'we' can organize responsible missions for lunar research.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 05, 2013 2:25 pm » by Canubis

dam good question, how about why is all the moon shit fake?? another question??]

i just reelasiesed this is why i get banned to much i dont give the public enough..i crypt it and dtv ban it..
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 05, 2013 2:45 pm » by Canubis

donot raise a blade for a king but raise it for yourself

this is the reason...not so quite? i A FKN MASTA knows......

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 05, 2013 3:23 pm » by Kinninigan

:alien:

You have to get clearance from the alien grey archons that live inside the moon, the moon is a "human free no-fly zone"

The archons inside the moon do such things as provide "magic power" to occultists and freemason to make them think their wizards

This is how the Saturn-Moon-Occult matrix works

Stanley Kubrick knew about all of this......

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 05, 2013 3:29 pm » by Canubis

o, i got clearance...perhaps u should ask 1st.. and it all falls to Blambed mods of DTV....

let us bring on sciance and october IRONMAN? your nothing without my SHINE? you gota reset thoses robots in your head retard.. ironman couldn't bring it on himself wit say happy bday Canubis..he said your not on my friends list...
Last edited by Canubis on Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

www.canubistry.com

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 05, 2013 3:37 pm » by Slith

Along the same lines. How can Hubble and Keplar take relatively clear pictures of galaxies 1000's of light years away, yet we rarely get a clear detailed shot of the moon? :headscratch:

btw. Welcome back Canubis

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 05, 2013 3:51 pm » by Kinninigan

Slith wrote:Along the same lines. How can Hubble and Keplar take relatively clear pictures of galaxies 1000's of light years away, yet we rarely get a clear detailed shot of the moon? :headscratch:

btw. Welcome back Canubis

i think ALL alien,ufo, reptilian, and NASA Moon photos are taken with the same shitty camera

and if you think im joking check out this HD VIDEO of places alot further then the moon
:headscratch:

post833625.html?hilit=a%20space%20journey#p833625

Kinninigan wrote: :look:

A Space Journey (HD)

I watched this in full screen mode and it felt like i was floating through space. Huge kudos to the guy who made this. Amazing video and music....

Enjoy the Ride...And its in 1080 HD

:robot:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Uploaded by luigiqtt on Apr 29, 2011

A small tribute to the Hubble Space Telescope (http://www.spacetelescope.org).

Music by David Schombert (http://www.jamendo.com/en/artist/david.schombert)

Main characters:

The Solar System
Earth
NGC3603
Orion Nebula
Veil Nebula
Large Magellanic Cloud
Antennae Galaxies
NGC1275
"Mystic Mountain" in the Carina Nebula
Crab Nebula

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Next