Why is there so many obviously fake UFO videos on here??

Initiate
Posts: 409
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:37 pm

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 12:07 am » by Cambay411


Am I the only one who thinks this? Also am I the only one who wants this site to post only legit videos? I understand there is a thin line between legit and not legit but come on some of these videos are ridiculous. Maybe im wrong i guess. What does everyone else think?

Initiate
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:29 pm

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 2:35 am » by Alienator


The answer is easy....to occupy us...so we don´t think about other things and the government can do what they want behind our back. :-)

Initiate
Posts: 904
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:07 pm

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 2:38 am » by Harryjackson


alienator wrote:The answer is easy....to occupy us...so we don´t think about other things and the government can do what they want behind our back. :-)


Very good,thats two people who are waking up to the bullshit...

well done guys.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 2:39 am » by Pindz


@cambay411

can you list all fake videos you talking about please ? thanks.
+ can you provide 'your' real videos you was talking about ? thanks.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19576
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 2:42 am » by Slith


cambay411 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks this? Also am I the only one who wants this site to post only legit videos? I understand there is a thin line between legit and not legit but come on some of these videos are ridiculous. Maybe im wrong i guess. What does everyone else think?

Yes, some of them are ridiculous and I'd like to take a lot down, but mods have no control over the vid section. We are strictly forum moderators
Image

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1451
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 am

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 4:15 am » by Roadkill


In my opinion putting obvious fakes in the hoaxes fakes section when they are found to be so would help this site. Not deleting but moving them there.

Since the other Mods seem to have their hands full I would be willing to do this if I was given the power just to move threads, nothing else. Let me know I will be your Hispanic forum janitor.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos


Upload to Disclose.tv



Religion will fly you into Buildings

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19576
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 4:43 am » by Slith


roadkill wrote:In my opinion putting obvious fakes in the hoaxes fakes section when they are found to be so would help this site. Not deleting but moving them there.

Since the other Mods seem to have their hands full I would be willing to do this if I was given the power just to move threads, nothing else. Let me know I will be your Hispanic forum janitor.

I don't want to sound like an ass, and this is not meant to be derogatory to you at all. But some advice, just because it worked for me. Put in a little more time on here, try and smooth out any rifts you have with people and then go to admin with your suggestion. Your intent is noble and what you promote is certainly needed and would be welcome. Lukas is very fair and would certainly recognise this suggestion.
Peace.
Slith
Image

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 4:54 am » by 99socks


It's an equal opportunity forum.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1451
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:24 am

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 4:59 am » by Roadkill


Well I am bored NOW. Come spring and I will be here maybe 3- 4 times a month. Well maybe next fall I will offer again, if I don't get da boot.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos


Upload to Disclose.tv



Religion will fly you into Buildings

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 11746
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Greisen-Zatsepin-Kuzmin

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 5:20 am » by -Marduk-


dlslith wrote:
roadkill wrote:In my opinion putting obvious fakes in the hoaxes fakes section when they are found to be so would help this site. Not deleting but moving them there.

Since the other Mods seem to have their hands full I would be willing to do this if I was given the power just to move threads, nothing else. Let me know I will be your Hispanic forum janitor.

I don't want to sound like an ass, and this is not meant to be derogatory to you at all. But some advice, just because it worked for me. Put in a little more time on here, try and smooth out any rifts you have with people and then go to admin with your suggestion. Your intent is noble and what you promote is certainly needed and would be welcome. Lukas is very fair and would certainly recognise this suggestion.
Peace.
Slith

aint gonna happen´

lol
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook