Why is there so many obviously fake UFO videos on here??

Initiate

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 12:07 am » by Cambay411

Am I the only one who thinks this? Also am I the only one who wants this site to post only legit videos? I understand there is a thin line between legit and not legit but come on some of these videos are ridiculous. Maybe im wrong i guess. What does everyone else think?

Initiate

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 2:35 am » by Alienator

The answer is easy....to occupy us...so we don´t think about other things and the government can do what they want behind our back. :-)

Initiate

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 2:38 am » by Harryjackson

alienator wrote:The answer is easy....to occupy us...so we don´t think about other things and the government can do what they want behind our back. :-)

Very good,thats two people who are waking up to the bullshit...

well done guys.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 2:39 am » by Pindz

@cambay411

can you list all fake videos you talking about please ? thanks.
+ can you provide 'your' real videos you was talking about ? thanks.

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 2:42 am » by Slith

cambay411 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks this? Also am I the only one who wants this site to post only legit videos? I understand there is a thin line between legit and not legit but come on some of these videos are ridiculous. Maybe im wrong i guess. What does everyone else think?

Yes, some of them are ridiculous and I'd like to take a lot down, but mods have no control over the vid section. We are strictly forum moderators

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 4:15 am » by Roadkill

In my opinion putting obvious fakes in the hoaxes fakes section when they are found to be so would help this site. Not deleting but moving them there.

Since the other Mods seem to have their hands full I would be willing to do this if I was given the power just to move threads, nothing else. Let me know I will be your Hispanic forum janitor.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 4:43 am » by Slith

roadkill wrote:In my opinion putting obvious fakes in the hoaxes fakes section when they are found to be so would help this site. Not deleting but moving them there.

Since the other Mods seem to have their hands full I would be willing to do this if I was given the power just to move threads, nothing else. Let me know I will be your Hispanic forum janitor.

I don't want to sound like an ass, and this is not meant to be derogatory to you at all. But some advice, just because it worked for me. Put in a little more time on here, try and smooth out any rifts you have with people and then go to admin with your suggestion. Your intent is noble and what you promote is certainly needed and would be welcome. Lukas is very fair and would certainly recognise this suggestion.
Peace.
Slith

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 4:54 am » by 99socks

It's an equal opportunity forum.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 4:59 am » by Roadkill

Well I am bored NOW. Come spring and I will be here maybe 3- 4 times a month. Well maybe next fall I will offer again, if I don't get da boot.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 5:20 am » by -Marduk-

dlslith wrote:
roadkill wrote:In my opinion putting obvious fakes in the hoaxes fakes section when they are found to be so would help this site. Not deleting but moving them there.

I don't want to sound like an ass, and this is not meant to be derogatory to you at all. But some advice, just because it worked for me. Put in a little more time on here, try and smooth out any rifts you have with people and then go to admin with your suggestion. Your intent is noble and what you promote is certainly needed and would be welcome. Lukas is very fair and would certainly recognise this suggestion.
Peace.
Slith

aint gonna happen´

lol
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Next