Why It Is Illegal For The Government To Use Police For Marti

Initiate

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 7:21 pm » by handy4321

mil•i•tar•y (ˈmɪl ɪˌtɛr i)

adj., n., pl. -tar•y, sometimes -tar•ies. adj.
1. of, for, or pertaining to the army or armed forces, often as distinguished from the navy.
2. of, for, or pertaining to war: military preparedness.
3. of, pertaining to, or performed by soldiers: military duty.
4. befitting or characteristic of a soldier: a military bearing.
(emphasis mine)

WASHINGTON, June 27 - The Supreme Court ruled on Monday that the police did not have a constitutional duty to protect a person from harm, even a woman who had obtained a court-issued protective order against a violent husband making an arrest mandatory for a violation.

So if the police are in no way bound to us, we are in no way bound to them, that is, they are detached and separate from the public. In other words they are closer to military than to "law enforcement".

The Constitution for the United States of America clearly states that the military can not be used as a police force inside our borders. The militarization of the(armed)police forces automatically nullifies the use of such forces inside our borders.

If the federal government takes control of these forces and directs their activities, they have now become a military force using military weapons and tactics.

What say you people?

Initiate

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 7:36 pm » by handy4321

armed
/ärmd/
Adjective
Equipped with or carrying a weapon or weapons.

Force;
Verb
Make a way through or into by physical strength; break open by force.

Initiate

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 8:31 pm » by Termite

Excellent point! It would seem that, if not military, this would classify them as a militia in the least. This would also seem to make it legal to defend ourselves against them even if they were in the "legal" right. And would clearly make them illegal to use in any actions against a citizen based on the constitution. But, it also seems to be a move towards using the police as a force to control us rather than to protect us. In theory, this should make it reasonable, if not wise and legal to form an "Anti-Police" to combat them. "We" should be able to arrest and imprison them as our "anti-police" sees fit and combat them in any attempt to release our prisoner just as they would fight us in any attempt to bust someone out of prison by force. My gut says this is just yet another detail in this obvious precursor to an impending martial law.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 18, 2013 9:29 pm » by Elnorel

Yeah,.. you tell em tiger!

LOL

Word play. They ARE the law.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Writer

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 4:42 am » by Tradeshowjoe

When they come for you, and instead of knocking on your door, the knock it down; will you really care about what is "legal"?
I hope you don't take the time to contemplate such things then. If you do, you just might get a whole lot more time to think about it; in a FEMA camp!

-Molon Labe !!!! and two more !!

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 19, 2013 6:26 am » by Truthdefender

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostWed Aug 21, 2013 1:53 am » by handy4321

I guess some would rather give in to fear. There is one thing only for any to fear, and that one thing is fear it's self. I was merely pointing out what should be obvious to all. Knowing you stand in the right, is but an advantage. :cheers: