Why Marijuana Is Illegal

Writer

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 5:16 pm » by Lennox

Some good points brought together in this nice, short video...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 5:47 pm » by The57ironman

....''pot'' makes you fat and lazy...?....i thought that was alchohol.. :lol:

...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

Initiate

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 6:53 pm » by Sketchsi

Whats the name of the movie with the blonde kid smoking a spliff and taking pills? btw cannabis fucks up your haed, trust me ive been smokin it ten years, its a dodgey drug

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 7:00 pm » by E6722maj

weed is my bff

whatever

Initiate

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 7:16 pm » by Pitchke

Sketchsi wrote:Whats the name of the movie with the blonde kid smoking a spliff and taking pills? btw cannabis fucks up your haed, trust me ive been smokin it ten years, its a dodgey drug

Learn to enjoy something by using it now and then, don't use every day for a long period of time...

Writer

PostFri Oct 04, 2013 10:15 pm » by Lennox

Pitchke wrote:
Sketchsi wrote:Whats the name of the movie with the blonde kid smoking a spliff and taking pills? btw cannabis fucks up your haed, trust me ive been smokin it ten years, its a dodgey drug

Learn to enjoy something by using it now and then, don't use every day for a long period of time...

Yea, I totally agree. You can use marijuana to help with a lot of things, but it can be abused like everything else. Like the video states, people abuse eating cheeseburgers all the time, does that mean we should close down all fast food?

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 12, 2013 11:01 pm » by Opalserpent

Progressive Uruguay.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/d ... n-sale-law

Uruguay legalises production and sale of cannabis
Government experiment reaches new heights as it attempts to regulate marijuana business and find alternative to war on drugs

A marijuana sample at Uruguay's second Cannabis Cup in Montevideo in June. A new law opens the way for the state to regulate the production, distribution, sale and consumption of marijuana. Photograph: Andres Stapff/Reuters

The world's most far-reaching cannabis law has been passed by the Uruguayan parliament, opening the way for the state to regulate the production, distribution, sale and consumption of the planet's favourite illegal drug.

The law, effective from next year, will: allow registered users to buy up to 40g of marijuana a month from a chemist's; registered growers to keep up to six plants; and cannabis clubs to have up to 45 members and cultivate as many as 99 plants.

A government-run cannabis institute will set the price – initially likely to be close to the current black market rate of $1 a gramme.

OMG, 1 dollar a gram. That's ridiculous. I'm moving to uruguay.

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 12, 2013 11:31 pm » by Chaindrive

Sketchsi wrote:btw cannabis fucks up your haed, trust me ive been smokin it ten years, its a dodgey drug

No...... its your head thats been fucked up for years... taking ANY drug whether its over the counter. "by prescription only" or from the local Cheech and Chong dealers... it will ONLY amplify whats in your head already..

I seriously cant stop laughing when the fourth estate rambles on about some crazed bank robber trying to pull off a major heist only ending up killing everybody inside and dying in a major shoot out with police and investigators discovered that he was on angel dust the whole time and THEN they blame the whole god damn thing on the angle dust... no the only real problem was that this guy should have NEVER been released from that state hospital but was "due to the lack of funding" thanks to Reagan and his war profiteering military buddies.

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 13, 2013 12:45 am » by Harbin

Marijuana is illegal because you're already stupid.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 13, 2013 1:14 am » by Chaindrive

Harbin wrote:Marijuana is illegal because you're already stupid.

Christ, Harbin.... youre SUCH Boyscout... arent you?

:lol:

Next