Why Men Aren't Sensitive (What Are You A F*G?)

Conspirator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 8149
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostSun Sep 01, 2013 4:06 am » by Harbin


This is an example of social truth through humor.

Pay attention ladies.


Upload to Disclose.tv



:lol:
Image
Antiwar.com

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 809
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:07 am

PostSun Sep 01, 2013 1:19 pm » by Princessleia


A real man wouldn't care what other's thought ;)
Image

Initiate
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:29 am

PostSun Sep 01, 2013 1:35 pm » by Pateriot


Princessleia wrote:A real man wouldn't care what other's thought ;)


What are you; a fag?

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostSun Sep 01, 2013 2:02 pm » by Zer0


Princessleia wrote:A real man wouldn't care what other's thought ;)


I do not give a @#$% what people think of me!!

Does that mean you think I am cool now? :(
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 809
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:07 am

PostSun Sep 01, 2013 2:26 pm » by Princessleia


Pateriot wrote:
Princessleia wrote:A real man wouldn't care what other's thought ;)


What are you; a fag?


Aren't you original! :lol:
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19578
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSun Sep 01, 2013 2:26 pm » by Slith


So, when I got down on my knee to propose to my WIFE, that would fall into this category? :badair:

Most men are conditioned this way by their own insecurities
Image

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 809
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:07 am

PostSun Sep 01, 2013 2:39 pm » by Princessleia


Zer0 wrote:
Princessleia wrote:A real man wouldn't care what other's thought ;)


I do not give a @#$% what people think of me!!

Does that mean you think I am cool now? :(


Yes, you're Ace then! ;) :hugging:
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 809
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:07 am

PostSun Sep 01, 2013 2:41 pm » by Princessleia


Slith wrote:
Most men are conditioned this way by their own insecurities


Soooo true! :flop:
Image

Conspirator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 8149
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 pm

PostSun Sep 01, 2013 2:42 pm » by Harbin


Slith wrote:So, when I got down on my knee to propose to my WIFE, that would fall into this category? :badair:

Most men are conditioned this way by their own insecurities


Most comedians are tortured souls.
Image
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19578
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSun Sep 01, 2013 2:48 pm » by Slith


Harbin wrote:
Slith wrote:So, when I got down on my knee to propose to my WIFE, that would fall into this category? :badair:

Most men are conditioned this way by their own insecurities


Most comedians are tortured souls.

I thought it read Canadians at first. You wouldn't have been far off on that either

But, yeah, it's how they cope with their pain for sure
Image

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook