Why of late are so many topics so racist?

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 11:57 am » by Drextin

saturnv wrote:drex u lost the plot lol ..yet !!

i didn't lose the plot............i chose to not become part of it.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Writer

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 11:59 am » by Aaaaa

marduk2012 wrote:Where did my fairy gone???...offline ...bah spoilsport AAAAA :mrgreen:

Nickname "Pindz" = "jan sturma"

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 12:01 pm » by Saturnv

naught lets get this into perspective murder of CHILDREN JUST nOT ON M8 the wonder of the web brings you closer to reality IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH go see a doctor !!

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 12:05 pm » by Saturnv

drex me either is ther more of uzz !!

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 12:12 pm » by -Marduk-

aaaaa wrote:
marduk2012 wrote:Where did my fairy gone???...offline ...bah spoilsport AAAAA :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 12:25 pm » by Windycity

This is only my opinion. Im new here, but I've observed several threads that have become racist. I think discussing religion, race, nationality is a good thing. Its been swept under the rug for to long. Giving us an open platform to do this is great. But.......

Discussing the issue like the adults were suppose to be is one matter. Insulting the posters for their opinions, and showing your hatred for the issue is another. We can all agree to disagree without using the vocabulary thats used by some. It drags the whole subject down the tubes, the thread becomes hyjacked, and nothing is gained or learned.

It seems to me that if you give some people the freedom to act, or interact, to debate the issues, they become lost in the subject at hand, and insulting. Perhaps due to a lack of a valid opinion, or insight into the issue at hand, the poster becomes defensive and irrate. Who knows, and quite frankly, who cares.

Anyway, I dont think the topics are always intended to be racist in nature, but its the mental migits who are one french fry short of a happy meal that make them that way. Really unfortunate, but thats why racism has always been swept under the rug.
The Sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent upon it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the Universe to do.

— Galileo Galilei

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 12:32 pm » by Saturnv

windycity well said but u cant hail soldiers as heros for killing kids its an abhomination and a crime against humanity the iranians aint killin newbornes ehh only israel(america backed ) have the power to do that u got kids would u like them to be abused or even killed life dosent end at your front gate there are many people in this world stop being so selfish !!

Initiate

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 12:38 pm » by Windycity

I really dont feel the need to defend myself here, and so I wont waste anyones time. Like I said, people are entitled to their opinions. Its when they feel the need to do so with insults that drags a thread down.
The Sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent upon it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the Universe to do.

— Galileo Galilei

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 5:01 am » by Slith

(quote) Discussing the issue like the adults were suppose to be is one matter. Insulting the posters for their opinions, and showing your hatred for the issue is another
Thank you. Well put

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Super Moderator

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 5:11 am » by domdabears

muchtyman wrote:Yeah Slith ; Seriously pisses me off . Thought this site was for discussions and relevations on Disclosure , Paranormal , Philosophy ,Other Intelligent Life etc ,
Fuckin Mods will jump on you if you so mention [removed] , but introduce a Race hate thread ( Which I'm pretty sure is against Forum rules ) Not a Peep . Hypocrisy or What !

bullshit bitch. im always all over that shit.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

PreviousNext