Why of late are so many topics so racist?

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 1:38 am » by Slith

With the Canada walks out thread, to all the jewish hate threads as of late. WTF. Full moon for the last two weeks or what. Thoughts?

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 1:47 am » by TheDuck

I.m.o. its not racism all the time just lack of clarity, if I were to say f**k the Jews that would be bad but, if I were to say f**k some of the lying Jews that would be ok i.m.o.

Key word some otherwise you may make too much of a bold generalisation.
Last edited by TheDuck on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 1:48 am » by Slith

Didn't think I'd get a response, cause it's easy sitting back and calling someone out after all's been said. No nutters here. Grow a pair. Why?

Canubis wrote:
chat is dead when i DIE!!!!!!!! and IT MABE HAPPE!N>>?? i might live for infinite discussion....fukn fooled upon buy dick fagit? booN

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 1:49 am » by Muchtyman

Yeah Slith ; Seriously pisses me off . Thought this site was for discussions and relevations on Disclosure , Paranormal , Philosophy ,Other Intelligent Life etc ,
Fuckin Mods will jump on you if you so mention [removed] , but introduce a Race hate thread ( Which I'm pretty sure is against Forum rules ) Not a Peep . Hypocrisy or What !

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 1:50 am » by bugmenot

probably cos we are all a bunch of
:lol: :flop:

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 1:51 am » by Slith

theduck wrote:I.m.o. its not racism all the time just lack of clarity, if I were to say f**k the Jews that would be bad but, if I were to say f**k some of the lying Jews that would be ok i.m.o.

Key word some otherwise you may make too much of a bold generalisation.

Duck, you are generally neutral. Which is cool. I'm calling out the radicals. No offence to you Duck, you know how I feel about ya. You are cool. I'm just slobberknockered at the recent hate threads

Canubis wrote:

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 1:52 am » by Slith

muchtyman wrote:Yeah Slith ; Seriously pisses me off . Thought this site was for discussions and relevations on Disclosure , Paranormal , Philosophy ,Other Intelligent Life etc ,
Fuckin Mods will jump on you if you so mention [removed] , but introduce a Race hate thread ( Which I'm pretty sure is against Forum rules ) Not a Peep . Hypocrisy or What !

Agreed. Hell of a point

Canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 1:52 am » by Muchtyman

muchtyman wrote:Yeah Slith ; Seriously pisses me off . Thought this site was for discussions and relevations on Disclosure , Paranormal , Philosophy ,Other Intelligent Life etc ,

Jeez , there is some Automatic filter to stop you saying [removed] or BCO inverted . WTF !

Some rules are enforced , some not . ffs .

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 2:00 am » by Slith

zaff4444 wrote:
dlslith wrote:With the Canada walks out thread, to all the jewish hate threads as of late. WTF. Full moon for the last two weeks or what. Thoughts?

What about the racism against islam also :think:

Racism against everyone. Period

Canubis wrote:

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 28, 2009 2:03 am » by Slith

Well critically believed or not, the nonsense on here as of late has been extreme. And should be more moderated. IMO

Canubis wrote:

Next