Why RUSH Sucks !

Super Moderator

PostFri May 11, 2012 12:02 pm » by Spock

Not like their running for president or starting a new religion. However it proves their music and lyrics are thought provoking enough to be discussed in college. That says something of merit.

Wonder how many institutions cited "Safety Dance" in their discourse?

Conspirator

PostFri May 11, 2012 12:15 pm » by Harbin

Spock wrote:Not like their running for president or starting a new religion. However it proves their music and lyrics are thought provoking enough to be discussed in college. That says something of merit.

Wonder how many institutions cited "Safety Dance" in their discourse?

Discussed in college ? The kids are really working their tails off these days, eh ? :lol:
No wonder we have to import most of our engineers and other hard science experts from other countries !

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostFri May 11, 2012 12:45 pm » by Eldorado

Noticed you hate Rap too, as your post below shows.......

Just cause you've got a fro on your avatar.....doesn't mean you can disco for shit harbiner......

lets say you walked outta a bar, and you ran into the trio hanging out, bet you would ask for an autograph!!!!!!...........

not to mention that their not even the slightest bit JEWISH...........Geddy's a Palladin, if you know what that is........Lifeson is a Yugoslavian, strait up Euro-guitar machine who can jam the quarter tones like any Arab, and Peart has been rockin the Islamic Baha'ism for over a decade......not to mention he is so more focused on the future in realistic manner, that his beats come out like a trance that does travel through time...........

These guys are outta this world for a light show........and there is no other for themed set design, and complex light systems......consistently changing every tour........incredible.....!!!

So I dont know why someone called them jewish........they are a mix of magical musical magistration to me.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostFri May 11, 2012 12:51 pm » by Harbin

Eldorado wrote:Noticed you hate Rap too, as your post below shows.......

Just cause you've got a fro on your avatar.....doesn't mean you can disco for shit harbiner......

lets say you walked outta a bar, and you ran into the trio hanging out, bet you would ask for an autograph!!!!!!...........

not to mention that their not even the slightest bit JEWISH...........Geddy's a Palladin, if you know what that is........Lifeson is a Yugoslavian, strait up Euro-guitar machine who can jam the quarter tones like any Arab, and Peart has been rockin the Islamic Baha'ism for over a decade......not to mention he is so more focused on the future in realistic manner, that his beats come out like a trance that does travel through time...........

These guys are outta this world for a light show........and there is no other for themed set design, and complex light systems......consistently changing every tour........incredible.....!!!

So I dont know why someone called them jewish........they are a mix of magical musical magistration to me.

Hating is not the same as realizing a band that has been shoved down your throat, during your formative years and afterward, are not ALL THAT. Rush has it's market, and I'm not in it, that's it. No idea where your jewish narrative comes from here, nor do I know what a Palladin is, please let me know.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue May 15, 2012 1:31 am » by Shaggietrip

Here is a bit how I am sure people feel at work and here at times. Or my thoughts just subdivided or miss-guided?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Just sayin'
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Super Moderator

PostTue May 15, 2012 2:04 am » by Slith

Funny, one of my best friends just had his pic taken with Geddy @ the House of Commons here.

All bands put out their point......somehow. Points taken are points derived by the individual who listens

Upload to Disclose.tv

Lolz, and with Bubbles as back-up. How can you go wrong?

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostTue May 15, 2012 2:18 am » by Shaggietrip

dlslith wrote:Funny, one of my best friends just had his pic taken with Geddy @ the House of Commons here.

All bands put out their point......somehow. Points taken are points derived by the individual who listens

Upload to Disclose.tv

Give your friend a thumbs up from me!

I do agree with you comment. Not sure if it is good or bad but I started listening to Rush at the age of 12/13 I believe. Think i have seen them live 9 times. Perhaps i should be grateful that I have listened to their words more than lets say Ozzy's. Of course i was a Ozzy fan before he was cool. None the less I like their music and much of it I take to heart. I do think some of the albums in mid career were not the best. I am more old school I guess.

I hope many here do listen to some of the older tunes and get something from them. I know i did.

Rush rocks IMO, But it really is all on the one who interprets the music them self :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

I,I,I I....I... sorry man. to many I me shit. But talking from personal exp. forgive the I's in my post.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Super Moderator

PostTue May 15, 2012 2:25 am » by Slith

Right on Shaggie :flop:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostTue May 15, 2012 2:56 am » by Harbin

Fuckin' Hippies !
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue May 15, 2012 3:00 am » by Shaggietrip

Harbin wrote:Image
Fuckin' Hippies !

Awe. little harbin. before the tanning bed mom got a'hold of him.
ImageImage

PreviousNext