Why So Much Hatred for Jews?

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 6:51 am » by *WillEase*

The ‘new’ anti-Semitism goes much deeper than you think.

Among all the tumultuous headlines in the news lately, one of the biggest has been about the conflict between Palestinian terrorists and the Jewish nation of Israel. The world’s reaction to the ongoing conflict in Gaza has been overwhelmingly negative toward Israel. But did you know that this trend in anti-Semitism has been going on for a while now?

Last year, a survey taken in the European Union found that one third of the Jewish population in Europe has considered emigrating. Why? Because they fear rising anti-Semitism.

Attacks on Jews are becoming much more frequent in Europe and everyone—especially the Jews—know that these are not isolated incidents. This anti-Jewish sentiment goes much deeper than a recession or an election or even demographics. This hatred goes back generations. It goes back far before the Nazis and the Holocaust. We need the real causes of this not-so-new anti-Semitism. We need to know: Why do so many people hate the Jews?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 7:41 am » by Akashicrebel

Some people call it "collective punishment". I bet it's not the first time you hear this words with the ME connection :mrgreen:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 9:28 am » by Malogg

Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Initiate

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 10:42 am » by godnodog

Could it be because:
You are confusing hatred with strong criticism.

There are several reasons why the Jewish community may be starting to feel unrested:
-a lot of middle east people have and moved in to Europe from middle east countries, or muslin countries
-people are actually tired of Israel disproportional retaliations
-people are starting to be tired and getting offended of being called anti semitism , and now people are starting to consider that those who call them anti semites are the ones who are the racists, or fanatics, or extremist, or even all

"conflict between Palestinian terrorists and the Jewish nation of Israel. "

See right here, this is the type of sentence that angryies (?) a lot of Europeans, the Palestinian are labeled terrorist, but you don't give label Israel. For me this is a conflict between a Palestinian terrorist faction and a extremist right wing Israeli government supported by fanatics (with some similares to the nazis).

For me the way on how Israel was created was a error in judgment, but it was made and we have to live with the consequences, and I agree with the right to self defense by Israel, their retaliation is disproportional to the attack, also it's about time there is a Palestinian state, wich Israel is actively blocking.

If Palestine state existed, and someone there launched an attack, Israel would probably get more international support when it was attacked and retaliated.

Also the colonates are a clear example that the Israel government is extremist / fanatic.

Initiate

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 10:45 am » by godnodog

Forgot to mention the rising number of attacks on jews.
Unfortunately it seems it is happening, but again it's made by fanatics, extremist or plain insane people.

Initiate

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 11:10 am » by Martintimothy

After farewelling their co workers on the Monday evening September 10, 2001, the Jews at the WTC stayed away from work the next day, aware the attacks were to happen, and watched their immolation live on television - That is a good enough reason to hate Jews!

The True Death Toll at the WTC on 911.
http://www.dockersunion.net/vb/showthre ... =38#post38

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 11:18 am » by DarkHeart

godnodog wrote:Forgot to mention the rising number of attacks on jews.
Unfortunately it seems it is happening, but again it's made by fanatics, extremist or plain insane people.

From what I have seen in various news articles attacks on Jews & property relating to Jews in Europe is almost exclusively being perpetrated by Moslems, esp peoples of Palestinian origin.

This thread has me scratching my head, people around the world are outraged at the disproportionate force Israel is using in Gaza, that is not the same thing as hating Jews at all.

Anytime anyone criticises the acts of the Israelis they are called haters, anti-Semites and are likened to the nazis, its ridiculous.

Also the terms "Semite" & "anti-Semite" as usual are being used as propaganda based on ignorance, the people of Gaza are all Semites, whilst a large proportion of Israelis & Jews in general are not, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people.

This is not an attack on anyone, the whole situation there is a horrendous mess with pointless cycles of violence that just go on & on, and taking sides just perpetuates this.

There are peace movements trying very hard in that part of the world to raise consciousness at the individual level such as this https://www.facebook.com/IsraelLovesPalestine

as long as humans all over the world will continue to follow politics instead of real teachers as a life style , people will continue to generlize the crimes of criminals on some group they are coming from. the internet in those days is just a tool in their hands to increase this hate and most of the people choose to use this tool in a very selective way: what is making their point stronger they will share, what is not they will ignore. the pattern that keeps repieting itself all over from all sides is not using the internt to create a new system of bridges but the oposite: to increase hate and seperation. sadly in this way they are making their lives worst, their own lives.the only tool we have to create a different connection and communication is being used just like the normal media. so now we cant blame the media, but only ourselves!

:cheers:
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 11:20 am » by Akashicrebel

godnodog wrote:Forgot to mention the rising number of attacks on jews.

What's goes around comes around :dunno:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 11:28 am » by DarkHeart

Martintimothy wrote:After farewelling their co workers on the Monday evening September 10, 2001, the Jews at the WTC stayed away from work the next day, aware the attacks were to happen, and watched their immolation live on television - That is a good enough reason to hate Jews!

So you want to hate a whole race of people for the acts of a few ?

I am white Caucasian & my race has killed more people, including it's own, than any in recorded history, so I am supposed to hate myself & all around me ?

What kind of logic is this ?

The average Jew is as much a pawn in the game as any of us, in fact far more so if you do the research, mainly by the "elite" of their own kind, they knew what had to happen to get Israel back as far back as the 1880's.

Do you know what the "Black Synagogue" is ?
Canubis wrote:i recently made some retarded threads and had boon swinging from my nuts

Initiate

PostFri Jul 25, 2014 11:53 am » by Giovanni

Martintimothy wrote:After farewelling their co workers on the Monday evening September 10, 2001, the Jews at the WTC stayed away from work the next day, aware the attacks were to happen, and watched their immolation live on television - That is a good enough reason to hate Jews!

you gotta learn the difference between zionist and a real hard working jew

Upload to Disclose.tv

wake the fuck up :bang;
Customers Are Like Whores

Next