Why the future doesn't need us.

Writer

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 12:54 am » by Su13lime

Just a note, and yes its kind of a joke but in a serious fashion.

Towards the beginning of the story it mentions robots replacing humans as the workforce, which would mean humans no longer get income. But then it goes on to say the democrats would be the humane party and keep everyone alive or something... i just thought that was kind of funny because well.... without work and income theres no taxes, and without taxes the democratic party wouldnt really have a purpose... its just kind of what they do, ya feel me?

:bang;

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 1:39 am » by Cornbread714

The main article is well worth the read. If anyone wants something to REALLY worry about, but needs for it to come from a very valid scientific source, then look no further.
These may sound like sci-fi scenarios, but I think the implications are very real. If we don't address this now, we may be fucked.
Watch out for the grey goo! :ohno:
The unabomber was right! :peep:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 9:48 am » by TheDuck

:P lol no comment..
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 10:21 am » by Clawspiracy

I saw this film on Transhumanism, which is already being practiced throughout the world. These people believe in a union with the machines. One of the scientists even pointed out that the character Keanu Reeves plays in The Matrix was a party pooper!

There was a philosopher in the film that said in the future there wouls be two types of people, the "Terranists" and the "Transhumanists". After hearing his explanation... I decided I would indeed be classified as a terranist. Note the similarity of the word Terranist to Terrorist and you can see what side he was on.

Transhumanism (sometimes abbreviated >H or H+) is an international intellectual and cultural movement supporting the use of new sciences and technologies to enhance human mental and physical abilities and aptitudes, and ameliorate what it regards as undesirable and unnecessary aspects of the human condition, such as stupidity, suffering, disease, aging and involuntary death. Transhumanist thinkers study the possibilities and consequences of developing and using human enhancement techniques and other emerging technologies for these purposes. Possible dangers, as well as benefits, of powerful new technologies that might radically change the conditions of human life are also of concern to the transhumanist movement.[1]

Here's the film...

http://www.wethepeoplewillnotbechipped.com/main/viewpage.php?page_id=54

It is the film and the motivation I had for putting up the only video I have on DTV... I sensed a danger in this thinking... No wonder I was attacked by SKYNET!!! :)
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 10:24 am » by Clawspiracy

an international intellectual and cultural movement supporting the use of new sciences and technologies to enhance human mental and physical abilities and aptitudes, and ameliorate what it regards as undesirable and unnecessary aspects of the human condition, such as stupidity, suffering, disease, aging and involuntary death.

Sounds just like, Eugenics... doesn't it?
It's a Clawspiracy...

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 24, 2009 10:25 pm » by TheDuck

Sick claw ;)
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Previous