Why the owl in the occult?

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 04, 2011 9:08 pm » by Thruster

Maybe they had this shapeshifting breed in mind.

[youtube]gFwgblszf6s&feature[/youtube]

:shock:

Writer

PostMon Dec 05, 2011 1:06 am » by Zionsfled

serendipity wrote:
zionsfled wrote:Why is this symbol everywhere? What is it really telling us? Is it the wisdom? Is it the vicious nature and cold eyes in the night?

Does this occult go back to the earliest times?

Jeremiah 32:35:

And they built the high places of the Ba‘al, which are in the valley of Ben-hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire l’Molech; which I did not command them, nor did it come into my mind that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

We see it everywhere. On our dollar, How? Why? What is it we do not know of our own country?

What is it that “they know” that you do not, as least as such pertains to the Occult and Occult symbols? Why would a group of seemingly rational grown men get dressed up in costumes and light a fire to an Owl?

What is the intent of such a ritual? From where does the Owl have value and is the Owl being used for a negative purpose, or is this ritual part of an admixture of evil (Setian) with good (Osiris/Isis), and the good uses the symbols as a show of force in the face of evil equally? The owl, of course, has come to symbolize wisdom, and so the properties of the owl as a product of nature are then fused to the Occult as referenced by Higgins.

http://illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com ... ccult.html

http://goz48.wordpress.com/2011/11/06/w ... he-occult/

Did you know that this thread is an exact duplicate copy and paste job from GLP?? :headscratch:

I'

It's because I wrote it. trying to share and gather as much info as I can in as many places. Right now Godlike has me banned so I am here. I enjoy you posts Sernedipitity. Please don't stop.

John Goz or Zions Fled

This is an intersting topic to me.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 05, 2011 1:11 am » by Serendipity

No worries bro, I am just curious because I found that both posts were a copy and paste from this website http://goz48.wordpress.com/category/conspiracy/...is that your website?
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Writer

PostMon Dec 05, 2011 1:16 am » by Zionsfled

serendipity wrote:No worries bro, I am just curious because I found that both posts were a copy and paste from this website http://goz48.wordpress.com/category/conspiracy/...is that your website?

Yes it is my blog. I find it is nice way to save my posts and to organize them. Plus at times one forum can become stagnant so at times if a topic is interesting I'll try a few.

Not trying to make any money, and I only blog anonymously.

namaste,
zf

Initiate

PostMon Dec 05, 2011 1:22 am » by Serendipity

zionsfled wrote:
serendipity wrote:No worries bro, I am just curious because I found that both posts were a copy and paste from this website http://goz48.wordpress.com/category/conspiracy/...is that your website?

Yes it is my blog. I find it is nice way to save my posts and to organize them. Plus at times one forum can become stagnant so at times if a topic is interesting I'll try a few.

Not trying to make any money, and I only blog anonymously.

namaste,
zf

Namaste, friend. :cheers:
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

PostMon Dec 05, 2011 1:26 am » by Terracer

of course you know there is a small owl hidden on the federal reserve notes.... 'so small you can barely see it....
That connects alot of dots for me....
I would venture to say that the luciferians have hijacked America so they can use her might to do the bidding of their dark master. The federal reserve was one of the initial (and biggest) steps in turning this country...

But hey - I could be wrong...

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 05, 2011 1:46 am » by Edgarrothstein

I hate to quote myself, but what the hell...

edgarrothstein wrote:
samuelthemule wrote:http://www.whale.to/b/bohemian_grove.html

The Great Owl: Symbol of The Cult of Isis
In the final analysis, the Great Owl symbolizes the Cult of Isis, by symbolizing all four of its gods: Ishtar, Lucifer, and by virtue of the associated flames representing abandonment to Lucifer-stimulated desires, Dionysus and the "greater Moloch," Satan. The main difference between the original form of sacrifice and the Establishment's current mode of sacrificing its minions to Satan is that their bodies aren't cremated, but hijacked.

So, if you're ever invited to attend the annual Bohemian bacchanalia [23], you might want to consider politely declining.

I'm afraid, that's another deception...
There's no historical or mythological connection between Moloch (The Bull) and The Owl whatsoever, except in the BG follies.

But regarding the Owls...let me tell you what is the real truth of Isis and Owl.

Apuleius's Metamorphoses.

In this allegorical novel, written in first person, the author (oh so conveniently named Lucius in real life...) travels to Thessalia in search of magic and witchcraft. One night he peeps his host's wife, Pamphile (the follower of The Cult Of Isis), stripping the clothes. Being the witch, Pamphile transforms her into an Owl. He tries to do the same afterwards, with a help of a servant (which he seduced before), but she gives him a wrong potion, and he transforms himself into a donkey. So instead of transmuting himself to the Knowledge, he becomes just the opposite : the Fool. And the only antidote to this terrible situation is the eating of roses (reminds you of something? ). After a year in donkey's shape, being ridiculed and shit, Lucius is finally being purified in the sea seven ( :) ) times, and addresses to Isis, which looks like this :

"...she appears crowned with the
headdress of the moon and two vipers,
with cornstalks woven in her hair. Her
multicolored robe is woven with flowers
and fruit, and her black mantle is
embroidered with stars and the moon. She
carries a sistrum in her hand..."

He then eats a bunch of roses, and becomes an initiated man again thanks to Isis, to which he devotes his life.

“Only remember, and keep these
words of mine locked tight in your heart,
that from now onwards until the very last
day of your life you are dedicated to my
service. It is only right that you should
devote your whole life to the Goddess
who makes you a man again.”

Now, this novel, depicting the mystery initiation, is the real point of Isis mystery (the Donkey is, of course, the symbol of Seth, the guy who murdered his brother and scattered his remainings everywhere ) :

(from Plutarch's "Moralia")

“(Typhon or Set) tears to pieces
and scatters to the winds the sacred
writings, which the Goddess collects and
puts together and gives into the keeping
of those that are initiated into the holy
rites.”

Isis is the symbol of wisdom (just like The Owl) :

This is the frontispiece of one of my favourite wisemen, Athanasius Kircher's, "Mundus Subterraneus", second tome. Here, Orpheus and Hermes Trismegistus (hence the Poemander lyrics below...) are pointing the student/initiate toward Isis as the source of knowledge.

Now just look at the Isis = Artemis = Magna Mater = Mary statue (which, by the way, the Dutch illustrator snatched from Ephesian statue of Isis/Artemis...) with all of these Bulls and Deers and Lions and Tits and shit.

Of course that some of the overzealous conspiracy pricks said : "ahaaaaa...bulls, owl, isis, molech. Now i see the connection!"

Which is completely wrong, of course, for the reasons i wrote before : Isis = Artemis = Magna Mater = Mary

And IAM, isn't it that Isis/Artemis is the Nature?

Shit, i've just unveiled the Veil of Isis :mrgreen:

Disclosing bullshitters since 1969.

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 05, 2011 2:10 am » by The57ironman

hijacked.....i guess so

'they' built washington d.c. ....the pentagon

george washington and his 'branch' of freemasons really pissed off the

"bankers" in europe (another 'branch' of the illuminati whatever' ) ....

and 'they' were way ahead of franklin , jefferson and the boy's.....

'everybody' knew of the bounty on the north american continent and it

was probably already too late to escape from their ''spell''

.....c'mon man....wtf is really goin' on at yale..?

and bohemian grove..?

do you know what's being done within the catholic church's paedophile

"rings" ...?.......(.........me neither........)

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Previous