Why the owl in the occult?

Writer

PostSat Dec 03, 2011 3:54 pm » by Zionsfled

Why is this symbol everywhere? What is it really telling us? Is it the wisdom? Is it the vicious nature and cold eyes in the night?

Does this occult go back to the earliest times?

Jeremiah 32:35:

And they built the high places of the Ba‘al, which are in the valley of Ben-hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire l’Molech; which I did not command them, nor did it come into my mind that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

We see it everywhere. On our dollar, How? Why? What is it we do not know of our own country?

What is it that “they know” that you do not, as least as such pertains to the Occult and Occult symbols? Why would a group of seemingly rational grown men get dressed up in costumes and light a fire to an Owl?

What is the intent of such a ritual? From where does the Owl have value and is the Owl being used for a negative purpose, or is this ritual part of an admixture of evil (Setian) with good (Osiris/Isis), and the good uses the symbols as a show of force in the face of evil equally? The owl, of course, has come to symbolize wisdom, and so the properties of the owl as a product of nature are then fused to the Occult as referenced by Higgins.

http://illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com ... ccult.html

http://goz48.wordpress.com/2011/11/06/w ... he-occult/

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 03, 2011 4:13 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

Upload to Disclose.tv

from ancient times, people have used the owl as a symbol of wisdom. The very serious look on the owl’s face might have given people the idea that the owl was wise.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 04, 2011 4:05 pm » by Minihaha

I think it is symbolic for certain groups because the owl can turn it's head right around to see in any direction. Their heightened senses and abilities make them an efficent predator. Plus they are beautiful and magestic and can be trained for many purposes. Peace!

Initiate

PostSun Dec 04, 2011 4:08 pm » by Minihaha

If you have a chance, check out the old cartoon Betty Boop "Old man of the Mountain" the cartoon is absolutely drenched with symbolism.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 04, 2011 4:13 pm » by Kinninigan

Hope this video helps, you should watch the entire series when you get a chance. Molloch or "the owl" is a guardian of a stargate, and pagan god of child sacrifice. Do some research on "Bohemian Grove" also.

Its not what you believe, but what THEY do...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:AT DTV we aim for shit pending disclosure RUN it threw the best before you give it to the dogs...

say somthing about my avatar i dare u.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Writer

PostSun Dec 04, 2011 7:50 pm » by Zionsfled

Thanks for the info. Very informative.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 04, 2011 8:13 pm » by E6722maj

minihaha wrote:If you have a chance, check out the old cartoon Betty Boop "Old man of the Mountain" the cartoon is absolutely drenched with symbolism.

:flop:
[youtube]aoEORsenmuQ&ob=av3n[/youtube]
whatever

Initiate

PostSun Dec 04, 2011 8:14 pm » by Serendipity

zionsfled wrote:Why is this symbol everywhere? What is it really telling us? Is it the wisdom? Is it the vicious nature and cold eyes in the night?

Does this occult go back to the earliest times?

Jeremiah 32:35:

And they built the high places of the Ba‘al, which are in the valley of Ben-hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire l’Molech; which I did not command them, nor did it come into my mind that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.

We see it everywhere. On our dollar, How? Why? What is it we do not know of our own country?

What is it that “they know” that you do not, as least as such pertains to the Occult and Occult symbols? Why would a group of seemingly rational grown men get dressed up in costumes and light a fire to an Owl?

What is the intent of such a ritual? From where does the Owl have value and is the Owl being used for a negative purpose, or is this ritual part of an admixture of evil (Setian) with good (Osiris/Isis), and the good uses the symbols as a show of force in the face of evil equally? The owl, of course, has come to symbolize wisdom, and so the properties of the owl as a product of nature are then fused to the Occult as referenced by Higgins.

http://illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com ... ccult.html

http://goz48.wordpress.com/2011/11/06/w ... he-occult/

Did you know that this thread is an exact duplicate copy and paste job from GLP?? :headscratch:
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Initiate

PostSun Dec 04, 2011 8:17 pm » by Serendipity

Here is the OPs thread copied and pasted from this article http://goz48.wordpress.com/category/conspiracy/

The same query appears word for word in three different conspiracy forums.
Explanation?
Spammer building rep?
One person CAN make a difference!- the Spirit of Mohamed Bouazizi

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 04, 2011 8:36 pm » by E6722maj

hmm well spotted serendipity :think:

i always thought this poem had potentially hidden meanings. maybe not, but you never know..

The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea
    In a beautiful pea green boat,
They took some honey, and plenty of money,
    Wrapped up in a five pound note.
The Owl looked up to the stars above,
    And sang to a small guitar,
'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy my love,
      What a beautiful Pussy you are,
          You are,
          You are!
What a beautiful Pussy you are!'
Pussy said to the Owl, 'You elegant fowl!
    How charmingly sweet you sing!
O let us be married! too long we have tarried:
    But what shall we do for a ring?'
They sailed away, for a year and a day,
    To the land where the Bong-tree grows
And there in a wood a Piggy-wig stood
    With a ring at the end of his nose,
          His nose,
          His nose,
With a ring at the end of his nose.
'Dear pig, are you willing to sell for one shilling
    Your ring?' Said the Piggy, 'I will.'