Why there is 33 Degrees.

Initiate

PostMon May 10, 2010 10:06 pm » by Harryjackson

Why is there 360 Degrees on a Degree wheel Imagebut only 33 Degrees in Freemasonry ?

I would tell you,but you would not listen.

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 10:10 pm » by Gloomylunatic

harryjackson wrote:Why is there 360 Degrees on a Degree wheel Imagebut only 33 Degrees in Freemasonry ?

let me know its koo to debate but when people start attacking that not koo just cause they believe something else fuck'em i just move on its not werth my time with a nutcase!!
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Super Moderator

PostMon May 10, 2010 10:12 pm » by TheDuck

harryjackson wrote:Why is there 360 Degrees on a Degree wheel Imagebut only 33 Degrees in Freemasonry ?

That's somethin' a bitch would say, are you a bitch lol

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 10:16 pm » by Gloomylunatic

theduck wrote:

See what the fuck i mean you fucks just don't get it so what if its a girl or a boy!nobody care what you have to say move along with your stupid self BUDDY!
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Master Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 10:18 pm » by Cornbread714

gloomylunatic wrote:See what the fuck i mean you fucks just don't get it so what if its a girl or a boy!nobody care what you have to say move along with your stupid self BUDDY!

Wow, you are a gloomy lunatic!
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 10:19 pm » by Mozi!!a

theduck wrote:

heheheh duck :wink:

Super Moderator

PostMon May 10, 2010 10:22 pm » by TheDuck

gloomylunatic wrote:
theduck wrote:

See what the fuck i mean you fucks just don't get it so what if its a girl or a boy!nobody care what you have to say move along with your stupid self BUDDY!

Antagonism - Hostility that results in active resistance, opposition, or contentiousness.

What did you expect me to say?

Please, please tell me oh knowledgeable one Image

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 10:23 pm » by Kingz

it's there because someone ages ago found it logical according to his believe.... they could've made it 361....

1+1 is 2 because we decided it was.. The speed of light is relative, just like anything else in our universe

> Read My Signature! :lol:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Super Moderator

PostMon May 10, 2010 10:25 pm » by TheDuck

gloomylunatic wrote:

let me know its koo to debate but when people start attacking that not koo just cause they believe something else fuck'em i just move on its not werth my time with a nutcase!!

Maybe you should learn how to start a NEUTRAL thread then, balance man balance.

I think I have a graph in my mind, if you swing one way I swing back at you, just to keep the balance if you get my drift.

Laterz.

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 10:28 pm » by Gloomylunatic

That's somethin' a bitch would say, are you a bitch lol[/quote]
See what the fuck i mean you fucks just don't get it so what if its a girl or a boy!nobody care what you have to say move along with your stupid self BUDDY![/quote]

Antagonism - Hostility that results in active resistance, opposition, or contentiousness.

What did you expect me to say?

Please, please tell me oh knowledgeable one Image[/quote]
just like the rest of them wise asses!
LOL stay plug in that world i love it! :mrcool:

Next