Why Time Travel Will Never Work

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 1:08 pm » by Elnorel

People condescend their children all the time, teachers condescend their pupils all the time. Those who know more than the ignorant person condescend them to mock them.

I get the picture you are trying to portray, still i find no fault on my part. :headscratch:
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Initiate

PostMon May 10, 2010 1:11 pm » by Purebase

elnorel wrote:How does one not condescend as you call it, on the zombie mind to wake him up? :obsessed:

And from what I have seen on these forums and how topics get heated up (*cough * pindz *cough*).

On a pindz scale of condescension I was 1 while he is 10.
And he always manages to get away with it. Why is that?

i would have to first say we are not talking about pindz
secondly who says he does
and third we who are tolerant of the expected looks past this
and forth he tries to atleast contribute rather that just simply condensend

so by that alone turns your 1 to atleast a 5
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 1:29 pm » by Elnorel

Thought you were done 3 posts ago.
But thank you for clarification.

I shall be mindful of condescending remarks in the future if that boils your egg.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.

Initiate

PostMon May 10, 2010 1:43 pm » by Purebase

look my point here is for positive contributions rather than drive by post with nothing more than negative insight mr skeptic...try explaining you skepticism next time thats all !!
Even that would be positive insight.
That is after all what your quot says about your attitude does it not? it clearly states that one woud debate their reasoning. which u have not done once yet on this matter!!!!
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 2:06 pm » by Mushroom

concrete wrote:
chronicnerd wrote:Actually this is not true...and to avoid a lengthy post I will just lay out a very basic example:

If you know the velocity of our earth as it travels around our sun (we know this), the velocity of our solar system as it travels around our galaxy(we know this), and the galaxy's velocity as it travels through the universe (we know this), then you can *predict* where our earth would be 10 years from now.

Silly question.

Is the universe expanding, contracting or static?

(we know this) :D

Initiate

PostMon May 10, 2010 2:54 pm » by Harryjackson

Time travel is physically impossible as Time Changes space.
the space you sit in at this moment has been occupied many times by objects and life from the history of the world.Your body and time machine would collide with the past and future objects,and what a mess that would make.

Time travel can only be possible in Spirit,when the self has left the body. If you have the Skill and knowledge to leave your body then Time travel is indeed a reality.
It is claimed the ancient Picts ( Pretani ) shamen could do this.
I believe some still have this knowledge today.

Initiate

PostMon May 10, 2010 3:04 pm » by Viggz

yea never thought of it that way before lol! so obviouse when u think about it.

Always thought how something can come from absolutely nothing? it cant so it must of always been, so time aint even real. Kinda strange.
http://soundcloud.com/viggerz

Suspention In Your Breathing Is What Im Leaving Untill It Leaves U 2 Deamons Whisperin The Meaning Of Life In Ya Ear. Right Before They Make Your Mother Fucking Life Dissapear

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 3:33 pm » by Constabul

Upload to Disclose.tv

Great Documentary On Time Travel and Possibilities.
[googlevideo]8242243689164201392#[/googlevideo]

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 10:37 pm » by Elnorel

mushroom wrote:(we know this) :D

Correction.
We think we know this.

How many times has this theory changed in the last ten years alone?

We can not prove anything on such a grand scale by mere observation. Same can be said for the infinitely small.
On a grand universal scale our lives are just too short to make any concise determination and call it proof and on an atomic level, things move too fast and the same is true.

I am partial to the theory that in this dimension everything that was, and everything that will happen is fractalized in multiple dimensions.
So for example you have walked a certain road this morning on the left side, and tommorow you will walk same road on the right side.
In fractal multispace without time, both paths are occurring at the same time (strange to say this because there is no time but I cant word it any other way).
Think of a box with a ball bouncing all over inside, in multidimensional fractal space that box would be fully filled with all premutations possible.
But from our perspective we theorize on time and have no greater concept of it because we live linearly.

So in order to time travel you have to traverse this multispace dimension and only select a point to get to specific time and place.
Last edited by Elnorel on Mon May 10, 2010 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 10:39 pm » by Elnorel

harryjackson wrote:Time travel is physically impossible as Time Changes space.
the space you sit in at this moment has been occupied many times by objects and life from the history of the world.Your body and time machine would collide with the past and future objects,and what a mess that would make.

Time travel can only be possible in Spirit,when the self has left the body. If you have the Skill and knowledge to leave your body then Time travel is indeed a reality.
It is claimed the ancient Picts ( Pretani ) shamen could do this.
I believe some still have this knowledge today.

This statement is ridiculous.
Time cannot change space and space cannot change time.

Space changes IN time. Its a difference.

PreviousNext