Why Time Travel Will Never Work

Initiate

PostWed May 12, 2010 12:07 am » by Harryjackson

Time changes space.

The same space you sit today will be empty when you walk out of it,but a fly may move in for a second,and before your house was there there may have been a mountain or an ocean in that space a million years ago.

You cant drag phisical matter through time as Space changes with time.

Time travel is not possible in the flesh ONLY in Spirit.

Stay tuned you might learn something.

I have to come and Disclose the Truth bud,its my job

p.s Roman and Greek education leads YOU.

Degrees are Not Education.

Conspirator

PostWed May 12, 2010 12:11 am » by Elnorel

I would love to see your credentials and what makes you an expert on the matter.

You are free to offer your opinion offcourse, but please don't speak with such certainty.

The truth is no one knows for certain. We can theorize and debate only.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Initiate

PostWed May 12, 2010 12:14 am » by Purebase

harryjackson wrote:Time changes space.

The same space you sit today will be empty when you walk out of it,but a fly may move in for a second,and before your house was there there may have been a mountain or an ocean in that space a million years ago.

You cant drag phisical matter through time as Space changes with time.

Time travel is not possible in the flesh ONLY in Spirit.

Stay tuned you might learn something.

I have to come and Disclose the Truth bud,its my job

p.s Roman and Greek education leads YOU.

Degrees are Not Education.

i dissagree with you.
i ask... what is matter on the molecular level and beyond going down to string theory?
it is all energy in one way or another. and then i will ask what is the material a spirit is composed of? it is also energy so one is as likely as the other . this is also a paradox that not you or i have an answer for sorry but nice try.
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

Initiate

PostWed May 12, 2010 12:17 am » by Harryjackson

elnorel wrote:I would love to see your credentials and what makes you an expert on the matter.

You are free to offer your opinion offcourse, but please don't speak with such certainty.

Its simple logic.

Conspirator

PostWed May 12, 2010 12:20 am » by Elnorel

Something you clearly lack.

It is not as simple as you may think it is
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Initiate

PostWed May 12, 2010 12:27 am » by Purebase

harryjackson wrote:
elnorel wrote:I would love to see your credentials and what makes you an expert on the matter.

Its simple logic.

do yourself a favor and go research wave-particle duality then come back to this topic.
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

Conspirator

PostWed May 12, 2010 12:41 am » by Flecktarn

this is another thing on the list that humans just dont get ,it might work but in a way we just cant understand :headscratch:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostWed May 12, 2010 12:59 am » by Harryjackson

this is another thing on the list that humans just dont get ,it might work but in a way we just cant understand

Just love that.

:badair:

Initiate

PostWed May 12, 2010 1:21 am » by Purebase

flecktarn wrote:this is another thing on the list that humans just dont get ,it might work but in a way we just cant understand :headscratch:

your absolutly right im sure well get it soon...ish. i think its a factor in which will be solved once all the forces are fitt together.
look at it this way... string theory tries to explain quantum mechanics then the scale of things progress to the very large, planets, suns, galixies,then what ? universes then multi-verses? then what? imo i think they are all the same they react the same but its particle-duality that could explain things.
i mean we have been able to observe the very small , atoms etc but really no smaller, just theories after that.
then we can observe the very large. planets , galexies etc...but then goes right back into theories.
we are limited as the observer in our scale of things.
But if you take how particles act . popping in and out of existence all the time. why not planets, galexies universes. ?
the entire make up of the universe could be like one giant particle made up of all the obsevable stuff. consantly existing and not existing.
we may not be the main observer.
we ouselves could be constantly popping in and out of existence all the time everywhere.
This seems to be the case.
Einstein

Conspirator

PostWed May 12, 2010 1:23 am » by Flecktarn

harryjackson wrote:this is another thing on the list that humans just dont get ,it might work but in a way we just cant understand

Just love that.

:badair:

as a child we know nothing,we learn from others ,perhaps we dont know the others to learn this from yet ,its a bit like were dose space start and end we dont know ,our concept is a human thinking one and we asume we know all the anwsers trouble is ,,,we dont
ImageImage

PreviousNext