Why Time Travel Will Never Work

Initiate

PostWed May 12, 2010 1:33 am » by Harryjackson

flecktarn wrote:
harryjackson wrote:this is another thing on the list that humans just dont get ,it might work but in a way we just cant understand

Just love that.

:badair:

as a child we know nothing,we learn from others ,perhaps we dont know the others to learn this from yet ,its a bit like were dose space start and end we dont know ,our concept is a human thinking one and we asume we know all the anwsers trouble is ,,,we dont

and we asume = assumption = opinions,and opinions are like assholes,Everyones got one.

I have to come and Disclose the Truth bud,its my job.

Conspirator

PostWed May 12, 2010 1:44 am » by Flecktarn

harryjackson wrote:
flecktarn wrote:
harryjackson wrote:this is another thing on the list that humans just dont get ,it might work but in a way we just cant understand

Just love that.

as a child we know nothing,we learn from others ,perhaps we dont know the others to learn this from yet ,its a bit like were dose space start and end we dont know ,our concept is a human thinking one and we asume we know all the anwsers trouble is ,,,we dont

and we asume = assumption = opinions,and opinions are like assholes,Everyones got one.

wow your on form ,who pissed on your cornflakes and remember opinions are like assholes,Everyones got one. even you ,dont mean to say slinging shit makes yours better
ImageImage

Initiate

PostWed May 12, 2010 1:47 am » by Purebase

harryjackson wrote:
flecktarn wrote:

Just love that.

man!!! really??? why the trolling ??? Bud :top:
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

Previous