Why we should all buy a silver coin

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 9:17 pm » by Lighthouse

Whatever you do with your money, be it spending it on beer or even on the occasional healthy meal, spend at least some of it on silver coins, you will not regret it.

(this is not investment advice, just a way to protect some of what you might lose soon).

[youtube]poUMNoN5VhI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Initiate

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 9:30 pm » by Jax40

I like a bit of Web Box.... I'm kicking myself because I was pulled into the 'sell your gold and silver' stuff last year and got rid of it... I regret it so much... I will indeed buy some silver this year.. Thanks for the post.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 19, 2010 9:32 pm » by Lighthouse

jax40 wrote:I like a bit of Web Box.... I'm kicking myself because I was pulled into the 'sell your gold and silver' stuff last year and got rid of it... I regret it so much... I will indeed buy some silver this year.. Thanks for the post.

Do that Jax, :flop:
my grandfather always said: "don't trust this paper money, I have seen it turn worthless before"

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 20, 2010 12:35 am » by Muchtyman

lighthouse wrote:Whatever you do with your money, be it spending it on beer or even on the occasional healthy meal, spend at least some of it on silver coins, you will not regret it.

(this is not investment advice, just a way to protect some of what you might lose soon).

[youtube]poUMNoN5VhI&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Not buying for it's antiqutary value .........But given that it aint on the shelves at asda's ........Where does one acquire bullion Silver , Gold ...........etc ?

For us peasants like , that have a few Grand to lash out ?
Last edited by Muchtyman on Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 20, 2010 12:35 am » by Funnyman46

We'd all revert to the barder system at that point. If not, it sounds like another plan for those who have heavily invested in either (gold & silver) to increase their own values. Just another day on wallstreet folks. Stop falling for the ploy. If money becomes useless, we'd all go back to the old days of barder and favors. Besides, where you gonna get change?
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 20, 2010 12:50 am » by Umbrex

ah, that's the silver rocket.

www.goldismoney.info

if you dont hold it, you don't own it.

Initiate

PostFri Aug 20, 2010 2:34 am » by Roger

in other words, the silver market is much more easier to influence/suppress because the market is much smaller, the government knows that....
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." - Albert Einstein

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 20, 2010 2:39 am » by Harbin

Right, stock up on this as well.
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostFri Aug 20, 2010 2:47 am » by Nyarelathodep

Ahhh, yes...silver. Been buying silver bars and minted coin for ahwile now. Every other week I trade in them green slips of paper i get for working and buy a couple grand of silver. Percantage wise, Silver will outpace gold over the next coupla years, unless of course everything collapses by then. Its hard to eat silver though, and its taste is somewhat undesireable. On the other hand, its medical use is surging back into popularity (mostly in the silver nitrate form)...and plus...youll be have excellent trade stock fo rif tyhe Lycans become a problem in your neck of the woods!
For challenges to come, we stand against the tide...under the banner of the brave. Mission Aetheria...the future belongs to the brave.

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 20, 2010 9:20 am » by Lighthouse

Most of the inventories consumed over the last 60 years came from government holdings. This amounted to a stupendous 6 to 10 billion ounces, some 100-150 million ounces of silver each year for 60 years. So lets put this in perspective it took 5000 years to accumulative these stockpiles and in sixty, they have gone. Above ground silver is rarer than gold….

This as well as other fascinating facts about Silver can be read in a brand new article posted by Tyler Durden at Zero Hedge.
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/hinde-capital-why-silver-velocity-will-be-bullet-sends-metal-much-higher

The reasons we should attach so much importance to Silver are twofold:

1. If we would all switch to Gold and Silver based money the whole fiat currency system that is being used to enslave us with debt, would collapse immediately (and with it the corrupt banksters that rule our world).

2. Silver (and Gold) will be the best protection possible against the coming hyperinflationary depression. It will allow the owner to maintain his living standard and help others in buying food and supplies

I realize that younger people might not find this very important, but believe me, the first thing that has to come down in this corrupt society is the corrupt financial system: THE powerbase of the ruling elite.
Once this gone the rest of their political and military machinations will come down like a house of cards.

So protect yourself and bring down the corrupt bankster elite !!