why would ancient aliens need earth gold?

Initiate

PostTue May 04, 2010 2:37 pm » by zionslion

engineering use? medical purposes? is earth the only planet that produces such minerals?

Writer

PostTue May 04, 2010 2:41 pm » by Dstarmg123

It was always the most difficult thing to understand for me in the sumerian stories. They supposdely used it in their atmosphere to block some of the suns rays because their atmosphere was falling apart.

If you read the stories, the Annunaki dont seem tobe too far ahead of us, technology-wise

Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 2:43 pm » by Nickelson

Who says they do?

Gold and all other minerals for that matter, which can be found on Earth might as well can be found elsewhere on other exo planets.

Initiate

PostTue May 04, 2010 2:49 pm » by doommongerer

Maybe our ancestors teached them alchemy,so they can fouk off of this planet? Image
ImageImageImageImage

Initiate

PostTue May 04, 2010 2:55 pm » by zionslion

i always read that they created humans in order to tend the mines.
it seems silly to me since , yeah there are probably other planets with gold.

alchemy...interesting idea.

Initiate

PostTue May 04, 2010 3:27 pm » by nm156

zionslion wrote:i always read that they created humans in order to tend the mines.

There may-be other planets with gold but if the atmosphere is non life supporting it would be very hard to mine with a space suit on. To find a planet with gold and terrestrial life that is of any intellegance would be the perfect scenario. Alter the existing life, train that life to do the work for you, it don't get much better than that. However there is most likely gold and other heavy metals like platinum, and silver everywhere in the universe since these types metals come from the birth of stars.
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

Initiate

PostTue May 04, 2010 3:30 pm » by zionslion

nm156 wrote:
zionslion wrote:i always read that they created humans in order to tend the mines.

There may-be other planets with gold but if the atmosphere is non life supporting it would be very hard to mine with a space suit on. To find a planet with gold and terrestrial life that is of any intellegance would be the perfect scenario. Alter the existing life, train that life to do the work for you, it don't get much better than that. However there is most likely gold and other heavy metals like platinum, and silver everywhere in the universe since these types metals come from the birth of stars.

my response would be, why not use robots? if you can traverse the universe, then you should be able to create cheap technology to do it. then again. maybe we are the cheap technology, grown in a test tube and set free.

perhaps this is why we see the abduction phenomenon. they are fine tuning the tech...

Initiate

PostTue May 04, 2010 3:45 pm » by nm156

Robots work great much like the Greys. Flesh machines are much better and they don't need repaired, only time to heal and rest. If we were created by ET then there may have been a change of heart in our continued existance. We have mined millions of ounces of gold, perhaps they will return to take the rest.
Anything of interest always comes at ones expense.

Master Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 4:19 pm » by Boondox681

It was always the most difficult thing to understand for me in the sumerian stories. They supposdely used it in their atmosphere to block some of the suns rays because their atmosphere was falling apart.

If you read the stories, the Annunaki dont seem tobe too far ahead of us, technology-wise

technology-wise,they're leaps and bounds ahead of us.
but if this scenario is true,it says that spiritually,they may be behind us.
if they were spiritually advanced,they would have never done these things to their home planet.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue May 04, 2010 5:24 pm » by Aardvaaks

Good point, Gold could be abundant on another planet so not worth what it is here, but as far as uses go its a long list
Jewelry, Bullion, Electronics and Computing, Dentistry, Medicinal, Aerospace, Awards Medals, Glassmaking and Gilding.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Next