Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 4:30 pm » by *WillEase*

Noentry wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:
Noentry wrote:
thats sexist

What is?

Help the girl out. :mrgreen:
I dont ever remember you saying help the guy out spook and correct the spelling.

you old dog you.

:alien51:

It's not sexist because I happen to know she is a female...I've seen her videos.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 4:31 pm » by Noentry

Seriouscitizen wrote:
Come on Spock, help the girl out and correct the spelling in the title to 'which'... :bang;

I know my spelling can be terrible,. im to impatient when it comes to that, hehe.
If it could be changed in whatever is correct. Thank you.

Aside from that,. I have my fluctuations. I can be average, ignorant(seldom tho :P) or straight up genius. If i was to judge myself. But i don't care for judging myself. All i can say is I Love me a creative, good idea. :)

Edit: and people with the passion to make it happen

My spelling is no better and I m English. :mrcool:

Keep up the good work SC.
Dont forget to have fun and laugh on the way to your destiny.

:flop:

:sunny:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 4:33 pm » by Noentry

WillEase666 wrote:It's not sexist because I happen to know she is a female...I've seen her videos.

Very true mon capitan.

Have you ever asked that of a mod for a guy?

edit....
I dont remember your concern, of my misspelling of the my tittle, embarrassing and uncomfortable history post.

Perhaps I missed it!

Come on mods what has happened to shivery,
dont tell me! It died out when the tampax was invented.
A. A. Milne

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 5:01 pm » by *WillEase*

Noentry wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:It's not sexist because I happen to know she is a female...I've seen her videos.

Yes, I have...now drop it already.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 23, 2012 5:05 pm » by Noentry

WillEase666 wrote:
Noentry wrote:

Yes, I have...now drop it already.

Ok! Didn't know it was a touchy issue.

Excuse me
:hugging:
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostMon Dec 24, 2012 5:30 am » by I2haveseen

Seriouscitizen wrote:Image

(i would say go beyond the mind;) or integrate all)

Does this mean that we should stop waiting for 'outside' events to give us a whole change on its own? IMO it is :sunny: imo the real change comes from within in a balance with opportunities from the outside. Grap one while you can :hugging:

Happy Holidays everyone, I wish for you to have a wonderfull time! :banana:

What are your good intentions for the coming year? Mine would be to focus on at least one of my ideas and make it happen :)

:peep:

Seems to me, most peeps will endever to build on their knowlage/experiance (with memmory recall (long link with IQ scores/intelligence association (though IQ test are now under question for not being broad enough to cover the wide spectrum of inteligents, located in different parts of the brain)), being the main ingrediant to 'rise' to the next 'intelligence level').
Still recall is a key resource to being 'great' (intelligence). So great people would still build, thus they'd talk about events, people & ideas. Building, building, building.
Building on this idea........ :peep: Maybe when great people have BUILT enough 'knowlage/experiance' (ie: Fully occupy level 1, 2 & 3) they can assend to level 4 (where more space for 'knowlage/experiance' is avalible in all 4 levels (allowing level 4 peeps, to start the building proccess again (chaseing level 5)).

lol after rereading... Maybe when you hit the top of level 3 (greatness), you bounce downward again :mrgreen:

Only going to put this out once (less i'm here tonight @midnight... dought it though) cause their to many of you's out there in Dtv land.
Merry Xmas all. Hope you all have a save & great time. Thanx for makeing this place what it is :hugging:
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 24, 2012 5:35 am » by Harbin

I am ALL of these.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 24, 2012 5:36 am » by Eldorado

people didnt have that much to do in the old days so its obvious that there werent that many options....

now id have to say i am the great things guy.....with the average minded GF....

...that wants to talk about what idiots do in their spare time........and to be able to recognize them in their every state of confusion and disarray..
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 24, 2012 5:42 am » by Newearthman

Eldorado wrote:people didnt have that much to do in the old days so its obvious that there werent that many options....

You obviously don't know your history son...I have things to do :roll:

What do you think they did? Call Domino's?

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 24, 2012 7:39 am » by Iwanci

Who is to say you 'have' to be any 'ONE' of those?

What would be wrong with being all or none of them?

If I was a betting man... luckily I am, I would bet that there have been or will be times in our lives when we have been or could easily be any one of the three...

Regarding judging people, I would say that we do this all the time, consciously or subconscioulsy... we judge people based on their ideals, their religion, their appearance, their gender, their smell, their status, their wealth (or lack thereof) and infact we judge people all the time on just about anything...

... and what is wrong with that? Actually, if we didn't judge people, we would simply go with the flow and jump into bed with anyone, it's that easy...

so judge away, because its what we do as a species.

(btw, I am the great mind, naturally... :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: )
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Previous

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook