Wicked Little Orb Gives The ISS A Flyby

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Sep 06, 2012 5:32 pm » by Savwafair2012

NASA not saying what this object was during the LIVE broadcast of their Expedition 32 today on 9/5/12 is mighty SUSPICIOUS, isn't it? Yeah, and we taxpayers pay for all the equipment AND their salaries expecting them to give us ALL the space discovery news and information they're gathering up there... Not WITHHOLD IT. Especially since our country's infrastructure is rotting away and economy goes downhill.... They should at least be giving us something cool for our money like high definition footage of ALIEN CRAFTS. And sorry SETI, you really should get some telescopes instead of wasting time and money listening for radio signals. The ETs who've discovered our planet obviously don't use them to communicate.

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 06, 2012 6:21 pm » by Toxic32

Nice catch. I like it. I wonder why they didn't switch off the camera that's what they normally do.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 06, 2012 6:30 pm » by Shendao

Could it be one of those little orb cameras they were testing a few months back?
You are an immortal being, so stop freaking out about losing another body!

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 06, 2012 6:36 pm » by The57ironman

Shendao wrote:Could it be one of those little orb cameras they were testing a few months back?

......one of those little orb cameras they were using years ago.. :owned:

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...