WIKI LEAKS! Where r you?

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 6:23 am » by Eliakim

1. Assange as got a court case going on.

2. Those that were working with Assange deserted the ship and set up in competition with him. There was a public announcement to the press a few weeks ago while Assange was in Sweden fighting the court case.

3. Those that were working with him took important technology with them that holds Assange to ransom.
Last edited by Eliakim on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 6:29 am » by Redwoodrick

I see people like Zaff using the word "sheeple" a lot.But he has yet to make any real contributions to this site besides sub-sophmoric two word hit and run insults.You say "classic sheeple" as if you have a base for understanding.So go ahead,Zaff,enlighten us.You spout on like you have knowledge the rest of us don't so why don't you share?Is it because it is easier to cast insults around and sit back in your chair feeling smug?Is that "winning" to you?
Sad.
But accurate.Search his posts.I rest my case.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 6:38 am » by Redwoodrick

zaff4444 wrote:
redwoodrick wrote:I see people like Zaff using the word "sheeple" a lot.But he has yet to make any real contributions to this site besides sub-sophmoric two word hit and run insults.You say "classic sheeple" as if you have a base for understanding.So go ahead,Zaff,enlighten us.You spout on like you have knowledge the rest of us don't so why don't you share?Is it because it is easier to cast insults around and sit back in your chair feeling smug?Is that "winning" to you?
Sad.
But accurate.Search his posts.I rest my case.

Image=you.

I see people like Zaff using the word "sheeple" a lot.But he has yet to make any real contributions to this site besides sub-sophmoric two word hit and run insults
:look: :alien51:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 6:43 am » by Redwoodrick

Hey Zaff..you should try a simple google search before you continue pissing on everyone:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/99198/forums/read/12845897/WikkiLeaks_exposes_US_militarization_of_the_Middle_East
Take Action: WikiLeaks Exposes U.S. Militarization of Middle East

There it is--in black and white--in one of the WikiLeaks State Department cables. A senior Israeli military official, discussing U.S. military aid to Israel totaling $30 billion from 2009 to 2018, who acknowledged:

"the sometimes difficult position the U.S. finds itself in given its global interests, and conceded that Israel's security focus is so narrow that its...concerns often clash with broader American security interests in the region."

Sec. Clinton and PM Netanyahu
TAKE ACTION NOW:
Put U.S. Interests--
Not Israel's--First!
Photo: AP / Mary Altaffer

The cables released so far shed light on behind-the-scenes struggles between Israel's quest for complete military dominance in the Middle East versus the U.S. desire to saturate the entire region with a flood of high-tech weapons.

Read more about the WikiLeaks revelations in this article published yesterday in the Huffington Post by our National Advocacy Director, Josh Ruebner.

WikiLeaks has done a great service in exposing in detail how U.S. diplomacy is geared toward flooding the Middle East with weapons, fueling a never-ending arms race, abetting Israel's crimes against innocent Palestinian and Lebanese civilians, maintaining U.S. wars that have cost hundreds of billions of dollars.

This war spending deprives our own communities of resources for unmet human needs such as health care, affordable housing, education and job training.

It's up to us as civil society, to rein in our government's flooding of both Israel and the entire region with weapons. As President Jimmy Carter wisely stated:

"We cannot be both the world's leading champion of peace and the world's leading supplier of the weapons"

Sukkit Zaff :owned:

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 6:46 am » by Redwoodrick

KEEP SUKKIN IT,ZAFF!

http://www.wikileaksdocument.com/category/wikileaks-documents-about-israel
WikiLeaks Shows thousands of Important Documents about Israel

WikiLeaks plans to publish thousands of documents dealing with sensitive Israeli security issues in the coming months, the website’s founder, Julian Assange, said in an interview with Al Jazeera yesterday.

Assange said the 260,000 American diplomatic cables the site has acquired include about 3,700 related to Israel. Of these, about 2,700 originated from the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv.

So far, the media outlets with which Assange shared the cables have published only about 2 percent of those related to Israel, he said. But he promised that many more would be published over the next six months. More…
By admin on 28 Aralık 2010 | Wikileaks Documents About Israel | A comment?
Etiketler:what WikiLeaks has newest israel docs insurances, WikiLeaks cables from israel country, WikiLeaks israel news etc latest, WikiLeaks releases about isreal
WikiLeaks About Hamas And Mossad

U.A.E. alleges Mossad orchestrated the assassination of a top Hamas commander in January 2010, asked U.S. to provide credit card details linked to suspects; U.S. last year denied ever receiving such request.

The United States declined a request from the United Arab Emirates to assist an investigation into the assassination of a top Hamas commander.

Dubai suspects Israel’s Mossad agency to have been behind the murder of Mahmoud al-Mabhoh in a Dubai hotel in January 2010. Israel has neither confirmed nor denied a role in the killing. More…
By admin on | Wikileaks Documents About Israel | A comment?
Etiketler:WikiLeaks Cables: US did decline to Cooperate on Dubai probe of Hamas commander killing, wikileaks documents into mossad israel, WikiLeaks mossad documents, WikiLeaks news about mossad vs hamas groups, WikiLeaks shows hamas and mossad relationships
WikiLeaks report: Israel PM Netanyahu Talks About Mahmoud Abbas

Premier’s senior policy aide told visiting U.S. senators in December 2009 – just three weeks after settlement freeze declared – that Israel would no longer make concessions to the Palestinians.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s patience with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has “run out,” a WikiLeaks cable leaked on Monday revealed.

In a “secret” December 2009 cable dispatched to Washington from the embassy in Tel Aviv, Netanyahu’s senior policy aide Ron Dermer is also quoted as telling two U.S. senators that Israel has no partner to peace. More…
By admin on 22 Aralık 2010 | Wikileaks Documents About Israel | A comment?
Etiketler:Netanyahu and abbas relationships on wikileaks.org website, Netanyahus talks about abbas, wikileaks Netanyahu news, WikiLeaks report: Israel PM Netanyahu's patience with Mahmoud Abbas has 'run out'
WikiLeaks Report: Israel urged US to consider Military action to against on Iran

Israel urged the U.S. to take tougher action against Iran’s nuclear programme, pressing it to put a deadline on negotiations and to consider a military strike if necessary, according to WikiLeaks documents published on Monday.

The confidential U.S. diplomatic cables obtained by the whistleblower website were quoted by the Spanish daily El Pais.

Israel sees Iran as the biggest threat to its security, Israeli defence officials told U.S. officials in 2009 the first year of the new US administration under President Barack Obama, citing Tehran’s nuclear programme and “regional hegemonic ambitions.” Not only would Iran’s acquisition of nuclear weapons allow it to use them against Israel, but it would unleash a nuclear arms race across the Middle East, according to the Israeli assessment. More…
By admin on 20 Aralık 2010 | Wikileaks Documents About Israel | A comment?
Etiketler:secret WikiLeaks israel and iran war, wikileaks israel iran us relationships, WikiLeaks Report newest israel and iran videos, WikiLeaks shows israel and iranian war logs archive, wikileaks.org website israel iran insurances
Important Israel Documents Archive At Wikileaks.org

Latest secret israel wikileaks policy privacy files about war and etc details.

Israel big news website haaretz publishing.

WikiLeaks: Israel weapons manufacturer listed as site vital to U.S. interests

U.S. cable names Haifa weapons development facility as imperative to U.S. security interests due to its role in creating materials for sophisticated cluster bombs. More…
By admin on 10 Aralık 2010 | Wikileaks Documents About Israel | A comment?
Etiketler:download wikileaks history about Israel government, Important Israel Documents And Releases Files On Wikileaks.org, Israel condemns about Israel, Israel dangerous documents files download, Israel documenting at wikileaks, Israel isreal us both documents, Israel news on wikileaks website online, Israel war logs archive releases videos watch, Israel wikileaks secret photos pictures, wikileaks Israel download free, wikileaks shared videos about Israel country

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 6:47 am » by Malogg

WOW! :flop: great post got my wee brain ticking cheers
:cheers:
One down donkey Kenny next to go !!

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 6:48 am » by Redwoodrick

redwoodrick wrote:KEEP SUKKIN IT,ZAFF!

http://www.wikileaksdocument.com/category/wikileaks-documents-about-israel
WikiLeaks Shows thousands of Important Documents about Israel

WikiLeaks plans to publish thousands of documents dealing with sensitive Israeli security issues in the coming months, the website’s founder, Julian Assange, said in an interview with Al Jazeera yesterday.

Assange said the 260,000 American diplomatic cables the site has acquired include about 3,700 related to Israel. Of these, about 2,700 originated from the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv.

So far, the media outlets with which Assange shared the cables have published only about 2 percent of those related to Israel, he said. But he promised that many more would be published over the next six months. More…
By admin on 28 Aralık 2010 | Wikileaks Documents About Israel | A comment?
Etiketler:what WikiLeaks has newest israel docs insurances, WikiLeaks cables from israel country, WikiLeaks israel news etc latest, WikiLeaks releases about isreal
WikiLeaks About Hamas And Mossad

U.A.E. alleges Mossad orchestrated the assassination of a top Hamas commander in January 2010, asked U.S. to provide credit card details linked to suspects; U.S. last year denied ever receiving such request.

The United States declined a request from the United Arab Emirates to assist an investigation into the assassination of a top Hamas commander.

Dubai suspects Israel’s Mossad agency to have been behind the murder of Mahmoud al-Mabhoh in a Dubai hotel in January 2010. Israel has neither confirmed nor denied a role in the killing. More…
By admin on | Wikileaks Documents About Israel | A comment?
Etiketler:WikiLeaks Cables: US did decline to Cooperate on Dubai probe of Hamas commander killing, wikileaks documents into mossad israel, WikiLeaks mossad documents, WikiLeaks news about mossad vs hamas groups, WikiLeaks shows hamas and mossad relationships
WikiLeaks report: Israel PM Netanyahu Talks About Mahmoud Abbas

Premier’s senior policy aide told visiting U.S. senators in December 2009 – just three weeks after settlement freeze declared – that Israel would no longer make concessions to the Palestinians.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s patience with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has “run out,” a WikiLeaks cable leaked on Monday revealed.

In a “secret” December 2009 cable dispatched to Washington from the embassy in Tel Aviv, Netanyahu’s senior policy aide Ron Dermer is also quoted as telling two U.S. senators that Israel has no partner to peace. More…
By admin on 22 Aralık 2010 | Wikileaks Documents About Israel | A comment?
Etiketler:Netanyahu and abbas relationships on wikileaks.org website, Netanyahus talks about abbas, wikileaks Netanyahu news, WikiLeaks report: Israel PM Netanyahu's patience with Mahmoud Abbas has 'run out'
WikiLeaks Report: Israel urged US to consider Military action to against on Iran

Israel urged the U.S. to take tougher action against Iran’s nuclear programme, pressing it to put a deadline on negotiations and to consider a military strike if necessary, according to WikiLeaks documents published on Monday.

The confidential U.S. diplomatic cables obtained by the whistleblower website were quoted by the Spanish daily El Pais.

Israel sees Iran as the biggest threat to its security, Israeli defence officials told U.S. officials in 2009 the first year of the new US administration under President Barack Obama, citing Tehran’s nuclear programme and “regional hegemonic ambitions.” Not only would Iran’s acquisition of nuclear weapons allow it to use them against Israel, but it would unleash a nuclear arms race across the Middle East, according to the Israeli assessment. More…
By admin on 20 Aralık 2010 | Wikileaks Documents About Israel | A comment?
Etiketler:secret WikiLeaks israel and iran war, wikileaks israel iran us relationships, WikiLeaks Report newest israel and iran videos, WikiLeaks shows israel and iranian war logs archive, wikileaks.org website israel iran insurances
Important Israel Documents Archive At Wikileaks.org

Latest secret israel wikileaks policy privacy files about war and etc details.

Israel big news website haaretz publishing.

WikiLeaks: Israel weapons manufacturer listed as site vital to U.S. interests

U.S. cable names Haifa weapons development facility as imperative to U.S. security interests due to its role in creating materials for sophisticated cluster bombs. More…
By admin on 10 Aralık 2010 | Wikileaks Documents About Israel | A comment?
Etiketler:download wikileaks history about Israel government, Important Israel Documents And Releases Files On Wikileaks.org, Israel condemns about Israel, Israel dangerous documents files download, Israel documenting at wikileaks, Israel isreal us both documents, Israel news on wikileaks website online, Israel war logs archive releases videos watch, Israel wikileaks secret photos pictures, wikileaks Israel download free, wikileaks shared videos about Israel country

WHAT NOW ZAFF?(PSST..KEEP SUKKINIT..DON'T STOP NOW!!)

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 6:58 am » by Thirdeyeopen

careful zaff, I am now being censored. That is all I will say. GL with the Zionist sympathizers.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 7:00 am » by Malogg

thirdeyeopen wrote:careful zaff, I am now being censored. That is all I will say. GL with the Zionist sympathizers.

Bahahahaha!!!! join the clan. :alien51:
One down donkey Kenny next to go !!

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 7:01 am » by Slith

Once again, a thread gone awry

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Previous