WIKI LEAKS! Where r you?

Initiate

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 12:02 am » by Memccool

Where has wikileaks been? Have not heard anything new from them in awhile. Do they know there is so much stuff going on that there info would get "lost in translation". Also could they of had so much info ready to be releases so we started up with libya to have are minds distracted from wikileaks?
Hi, how are you today? Would u like a tall glass of SHUT THE F*CK UP!!!!

Initiate

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 1:21 am » by Eisleo

zaff4444 wrote:
memccool wrote:Where has wikileaks been? Have not heard anything new from them in awhile. Do they know there is so much stuff going on that there info would get "lost in translation". Also could they of had so much info ready to be releases so we started up with libya to have are minds distracted from wikileaks?

:bang; dont you get it still :bang; Wikileaks=c-i-a tool.

Yep. So it seems. :peep:
"Kinder, die Zeit ist reif..."

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 1:26 am » by SUKHOV

It's not in their interests the current happenings of today. Anyway, who gives two cents about Assange and his Bullshit
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 1:39 am » by Aardvaaks

I like so many were looking forward to what wiki were to reveal regarding UFO's, but also this thermal blast leak that they also had in case of an emergency. Sounds like a script from a block buster film set!
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 2:26 am » by Eldorado

I think it was a legitimate tool from the get go, then I think the CIA tried to make a deal afterward that warped the image and sold them out as an "asset".

Should be at least aware of the info, and see it as a documentation of the true intent of these govt's, even if he is being forced to not release info.....he still has it, and is probably trying to get a clear path for the future......

Remember men, he is being tried as a rapist for actions that were originally dismissed as a farce......then they went judge shopping and railroaded him......so I guess they are playing things step by step......to be more careful.....

Should have respect for the fact he is not running from the charges, nor bowing to the public heat they are trying to create
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Writer

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 2:38 am » by Jasonjaxxson

Ask our Gov. were they are. They have been putting a lid on a whole bunch of stuff lately.
But If I may......forget about Wiki , words wrote by men are useless in these days we are in. The Bible is the ONLY thing people should be reading now....and besides the info in Wiki concerning these days are in the Bible. You just have to know were to look !

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 3:10 am » by Epicfailure

jasonjaxxson wrote:Ask our Gov. were they are. They have been putting a lid on a whole bunch of stuff lately.
But If I may......forget about Wiki , words wrote by men are useless in these days we are in. The Bible is the ONLY thing people should be reading now....and besides the info in Wiki concerning these days are in the Bible. You just have to know were to look !

BWAHAHAHAHAH!

Super Moderator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 3:18 am » by Troll2rocks

People who actively rally against wikileaks absolutely amaze me, they are the only journalists doing their job in the world today that hasn't resorted to celebrity gossip ideals, the US government actively have a smear campaign out and are using every method in the book to contain information relating to wiki not mention timing court appearances at the same time as tragic events so it gets little coverage.

Wiki is legit. Wiki is doing it's job. Go take a look at the data they are still releasing and say otherwise.

You need to stop shooting the messengers, this is exactly how paranoid this field has become, this mostly started when Julian claimed there was no data they had to support 911 conspiracies.

Is that a cause to say they are pointless and do no good ? My god some people need shaking wide awake.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 3:22 am » by Epicfailure

troll2rocks wrote:People who actively rally against wikileaks absolutely amaze me, they are the only journalists doing their job in the world today that hasn't resorted to celebrity gossip ideals, the US government actively have a smear campaign out and are using every method in the book to contain information relating to wiki not mention timing court appearances at the same time as tragic events so it gets little coverage.

Wiki is legit. Wiki is doing it's job. Go take a look at the data they are still releasing and say otherwise.

You need to stop shooting the messengers, this is exactly how paranoid this field has become, this mostly started when Julian claimed there was no data they had to support 911 conspiracies.

Is that a cause to say they are pointless and do no good ? My god some people need shaking wide awake.

it started from Megame :lol:

just kidding, but I agree with you 100% in every word.

PostFri Mar 25, 2011 5:44 am » by Thirdeyeopen

mind blowing point! I also find it very strange that the Israeli government never gets smeared by wikileaks, yet everyone knows Israel is a terrorist state.

Next