WikiLeaks causes Chaos in the UK and US (People in Trouble)

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 10:17 am » by Redwoodrick

HAPPY 10,000, DR. JONES, AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! :banana:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 10:18 am » by Simpletruths10

no the person did something for the good of society, that is why i dont understand why julian assange leaked it, and no i am not going to tell you what it is about just know it is in the cablegate documents.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 10:20 am » by Drjones

redwoodrick wrote:HAPPY 10,000, DR. JONES, AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! :banana:

Oh wow, thanks mate. I did'nt even notice. :lol:
I want a dollar for every post.. :P

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 10:26 am » by Redwoodrick

drjones wrote:

I think youve earned it :flop:
Your posts are always positive (very little doomsday comet stuff) and informed.And the posts are always politically relevant.Cheers :cheers:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 10:37 am » by Knownawareness

Just did a tutorial, it has begun. hehe

Knownawareness

Writer

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 10:45 am » by Whiteknight5000

simpletruths10 wrote:are you guys stupid i found a cable that puts a persons life in danger, i dont know what went through julian assange's mind when he let this cable go, i wont post it here because i dont think it is right, i wont even tell you what its about

No Proof? No evidence?

Just empty words. That's all I will say.

Empty words....With nothing to back up that statement.

Anyone can say their life is put in danger. Anyone can say santa clause exists. Anyone can say the government is trying to kill you.

What is lacking is the evidence.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 10:46 am » by Aardvaaks

Just goes to show that in this information age, no one is safe and folk should be careful what they tap or say because it can come back to bite you in the bum (esp personal petty insults), whoever you are :mrgreen:
Last edited by Aardvaaks on Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
' I'm leaving because the weather is too good. I hate London when it's not raining'.
Groucho Marx

Writer

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 10:51 am » by Whiteknight5000

Might I also say the media said the lives of our soldiers were put in danger all because of wikileaks.

However not one killing has happened in the War that has been linked to Wikileaks.

Jullian has gone through all the files and made sure that no one was compromised. He's got a team of 800 people on it.

But becareful of empty statements that lack proof. Anyone can tell a lie and get away with it.

I could say I'm an Alien from the Vega quandrant, and not offer any proof. And all it takes is just one person to believe it. Just one person to believe it, and they rumour flies.

Just remember that next time. People are so gullible they'll believe anything without proof, without thought, and without asking questions.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 10:54 am » by Drjones

redwoodrick wrote:
drjones wrote:

I think youve earned it :flop:
Your posts are always positive (very little doomsday comet stuff) and informed.And the posts are always politically relevant.Cheers :cheers:

Wow, thanks mate, that means alot to me. I'm just me, i'm just a human BEING...like you and everyone else... I'm going out in the snow in 15 minutes, can't wait. I don't have any gloves so i'll need to get those when i'm out... ha... the snow... love it !! the schools are off and the kids are out sledging, brilliant.... that's real education right there folks eh ? :sunny:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 3:07 am » by Redwoodrick

Agree or disagree with it,this is disclosure.This is what this site is all about.Disclosure can cause damage.If the US govt disclosed the alien topic it would cause damage along the same lines.Disclosure hurts.Kind of like detox.But it is TIME.
In the coming months I think we will learn a lot that the ptb do not want us to know.We shall see where this goes.Fortunately Mr. Assange has placed the entire 250k documents on a p2p site,with encryption that only requires a pass phrase to be released to the world.That was smart on his part.Also all this crap about him putting lives in danger is just that.CRAP.The FBI and intel community has seen all the transcripts,and the news agencies have pre-vetted all the info through Washington to preclude releasing any life threatening material.This is being done responsibly.
Also it should be noted that none of these cables are really all that highly classified.
Cheers, Mr. Assange.
And good luck :cheers:

PreviousNext