Wikileaks Insurance File

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:09 am

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 12:50 pm » by Nilm33


Definitive advice: "According to NRS. 127382 any person in possesion of a classified blah blah 6months to 5 years in a federal blah blah blah

Definitive advice: "My brother downloaded a government document and got 6 months probation"

Advice im not looking for: "Nobody knows whats in it so how would anyone know the risks?"
(You can assume levels of risk)

Definitive advice: "If it contains sensitive information that you are not legally allowed to posess, then you could face the following consequences...etc etc..."

Mabye someone on here knows a little history of people obtaining materials illegally or legally and what happend after? HTF would you know?


Its a real simple question man, no need to complicate the issue, Im just looking for any other perspective on the situation, and for you to assume that nobody on here would have that kind of insight... well ...yeah... potatoes.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9348
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:08 pm

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 12:51 pm » by Freeyourmindnow


nilm33 wrote:Been scouring the net looking for true honest legal advice with this insurance file. Any lawyers on here? CIA, please chime in anytime...

Are there any legal risks in with a US citizen downloading Wikileaks insurance file?

Only looking for definitive responses, so dont waste time telling me "I should be ok". lol

I really wanna download this, but uncertainty is killing me!

Go ahead Duck, say it.... lol


than you will be a danger to the agency :nwo:

Conspirator
Posts: 1729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:14 am

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 1:07 pm » by Hackjames


nilm33 wrote:Definitive advice: "According to NRS. 127382 any person in possesion of a classified blah blah 6months to 5 years in a federal blah blah blah

Definitive advice: "My brother downloaded a government document and got 6 months probation"

Advice im not looking for: "Nobody knows whats in it so how would anyone know the risks?"
(You can assume levels of risk)

Definitive advice: "If it contains sensitive information that you are not legally allowed to posess, then you could face the following consequences...etc etc..."

Mabye someone on here knows a little history of people obtaining materials illegally or legally and what happend after? HTF would you know?


Its a real simple question man, no need to complicate the issue, Im just looking for any other perspective on the situation, and for you to assume that nobody on here would have that kind of insight... well ...yeah... potatoes.


Easy big fella.

You can assume anything you'd like, obviously. Just keep in mind the implications of doing so, in regards to things being definitive. I'd point out that I wasn't assuming anything, only speculating (with some basis, I might add).

Anyway, just assuming you get advice that says it's OK, then download it. Later, you're thrown in a hole without charges for 3 years. Will the advise you received on this internet forum help you out of the hole? It seems a rather absurd example, but that's kind of the point.

No hard feelings, but I don't see what you're really looking for besides permission. That can be taken away as easily as given, and by different parties. I understand your caution but don't agree with the necessity or practicality of it.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 637
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:15 pm

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 1:19 pm » by Michaelssiebert


nilm33 wrote:
michaelssiebert wrote:The only reason why you are able to find this download is because you ARE supposed to get it..

And I don't mean Wikileaks wanting you to have it..




Spell it out, disclose those thoughts...


All would already be dead if there actually is something that could endanger certain people when disclosed..

So, it becomes pretty obvious that if the same medias that attend the Bilderberg conventions suddenly start to support information that would bring down the same apparatus, it will most certainly have been planed in advance and was supposed to happen in exactly this way, via Wikileaks..

Conspirator
Posts: 1729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:14 am

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 1:27 pm » by Hackjames


michaelssiebert wrote:All would already be dead if there actually is something that could endanger certain people when disclosed..

So, it becomes pretty obvious that if the same medias that attend the Bilderberg conventions suddenly start to support information that would bring down the same apparatus, it will most certainly have been planed in advance and was supposed to happen in exactly this way, via Wikileaks..


Wow, that's a lot of assumptions in the first sentence alone! Can you explain why this would be the case? This isn't obvious to some of us, and I'm more than a little familiar with the subject.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:09 am

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 1:29 pm » by Nilm33


Ok ill try one last time to explain to you what i am looking for... and no im not looking for permission, im a big boy. Oxygenate those brain cells before you decipher my next communication...

All joking side,
Does anyone know what happens to a person that posesses restricted government documents.

I obviously know its not good, just wanted to know the extent of the risk. Smart people do that before making decisions, and as a smart person I am exploring any and all sources to to assist in making MY decision. Since I trust SOME of the posters on here, and they are very intelligent, I was including this site as a source. Obviously im not going to listen to just anyone, and NOBODY is going to make my mind up for me. I compare risk and reward, and then I make a decision. I dont go into things blindly because some faceless entity said it would be ok.

"May evil become confused on its way to your house."

Conspirator
Posts: 1729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:14 am

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 1:34 pm » by Hackjames


nilm33 wrote:Ok ill try one last time to explain to you what i am looking for... and no im not looking for permission, im a big boy. Oxygenate those brain cells before you decipher my next communication...


Yeah, because I totally didn't get your position in the first place. So many nuanced points to consider! Thanks for the thoughtful response, good luck with your search. :]
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4463
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:11 am
Location: Earth

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 5:33 pm » by Shaggietrip


Has anyone got the file yet? Maybe someone outside the US and using older laptop. Use wifi then transfer file and dump the old laptop. Or just download it. Until what is known exactly in that file it is hard to say what would happen.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator
Posts: 1133
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:32 pm
Location: Somewhere near you.

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 9:27 pm » by Nakchopoe


I have no idea of what is in that file. I don't really care.

IF wikileaks has some way to mess with the current government, I'd be happy to support it. Therefore I downloaded the file and therefore I paste the links to some mirror sites here:
Code: Select all
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/OPXNXXI9/canisura.part1.rar_links
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1OK1KUXZ/canisura.part2.rar_links
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/MVPEHKAN/canisura.part3.rar_links
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1ZVQJBT2/canisura.part4.rar_links
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/ZKCPCVOU/canisura.part5.rar_links
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0BDM8BO3/canisura.part6.rar_links


We are the masses. And no one should be able to screw with the masses. If we all don't get involved in it, the masses will be divided (and thus conquered) individual ego's. If we stand together, they can't do shit.

It's your choice. Live in fear or live free.
.

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

Image
.
.
youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:04 am

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 11:37 am » by Verhae


nilm33 wrote:Been scouring the net looking for true honest legal advice with this insurance file. Any lawyers on here? CIA, please chime in anytime...

Are there any legal risks in with a US citizen downloading Wikileaks insurance file?

Only looking for definitive responses, so dont waste time telling me "I should be ok". lol

I really wanna download this, but uncertainty is killing me!

Go ahead Duck, say it.... lol


Hey Nilm,

To help answer your concern can you please tell me what state you currently live in? What are your intentions with these files? The problem I am having with giving you a definitive response is that a case such as the one your explaining has never made it into the courts of the United States. If I were your legal advice I would say that not only are you breaking classification rules, but you could potentially be charged with treason. This follows why I ask what state you’re in is because depending on how liberal your state is the more likely you would win a case over freedom to information, or that you were unaware of the legal issues. You could even lie about everything and anything when you end up in court and the porsecution would have a hard time proving every little bit of information. This would be required for any conviction related to your context. If you feel you have the proper funding to pay for legal advice then download this file. But as a warning, if you do open this file keep all of its contents between yourself because if you go around sharing the information it could hurt your defense if you ever end up in that situation. If you’re low income then considered the legal fees if you were to be charge with anything. The worst case scenario is you end up being charge in a right wing state with holding classified papers and end up in jail; however, your jail term would only last until your case ends up in the 9th circuit court of appeals. They would reverse the decision and the case would move to the Supreme Court for judgment, which will always be in favor of the freedoms and rights of citizens. Your case is very complex and there are too many depending variables. If you can provide more answers to my questions, I will be able to give you the proper legal advice.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook