Wikileaks Insurance File

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 12:03 pm » by Nilm33

Well thanks for the kind response. I didnt consider much of what you said, that was insightful thank you.

Also interesting to know that a case like this hasnt been tried yet. That was the base of my inquiry, although im sure if we dug deep enough, we could find referance to a similar situation going through the courts. Since so many others have already downloaded the file I think it would be safer to just get the info second hand like most people intend on doing. Having knowledge of the info rather than having the actual documents would make it a lot harder to lock me up :wink:

Thanks again for the opinion, whoever you are.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 12:17 pm » by Svaha

This has been downloaded to many different countries and from many different servers (many different laws), so one answer can not be given regarding the legal consequences.

I think it's good that all these 'secret' things come to the surface now, not to punish the ones that lied, but to prevent a total loss of moral standards.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 12:41 pm » by Verhae

A case such as this hasn't been to court because Wikileaks never existed until recently. The file is encrypted and the jurisdiction that would normally be isolated within the US is located around the world. I know for a fact that it would be a very complex case, and anyone who could actually have a fighting chance at such a case properly wouldn’t because it could poetically hurt their win loss ratio. If anyone is charged from this, I see it more as a scare tactic with the mind of dropping the charges because no rational person could argue this type of case unless the judge was basis.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 1:16 pm » by Rich316

So when's the big day? What is in these files and why will it change the world??

Initiate

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 1:49 pm » by Sceptilief

rich316 wrote:So when's the big day? What is in these files and why will it change the world??

Why, what a marvelous question!

Be
Cause
It
Will
Fill us with joy

and there will be bubblegum dreams
and sugarplum fairies for all
with wishes a floating
and happiness glowing

People will be singing
to freedom bells ringing

Children are playing
With love in the waiting

for the wiiiiikkkkiiii leeaaaks
grandest of
tweeeeeeets

This is the Haaap-Haaaaappppiiieeeessssstttttt DOCUMENT of AAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

the Haaap-Haaaaappppiiieeeessssstttttt DOCUMENT of AAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

DOOOM! DOOOM! DOOOM!

Seriously, I dunno. Regardless of Assange's personal motivations, this is happening for a reason. In one way or another, be prepared intellectually for the enslaught of manipulation about to be waged on us.
23:59;01

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 2:00 pm » by Nilm33

As far as charges coming relating to wikileaks I understand they are too young in the game for any history of prosecutions, but there has to be a time in history when a person obtained documents from the government that they werent authorized to have, and I wonder how their case went. Not so much spies with agendas but more so a civilian obtaining secrets without any malicious intent other than to inform oneself. hmmmmm. good topic indeed.

I can assure you on my knowledge of the past that if it was up to the controllers of this world, they would much prefer that wikileaks never existed. But in a way you are right. TPTB are very good at taking bad situations and turning them into their favor. They always play both sides. But as for wikileaks, I think they are a genuinely good group of people with good intentions, its the power mongerers that are going to try and use this to their benefit. There are many paths they can take to reach their ultimate goal.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 2:05 pm » by Rich316

sceptilief wrote:
rich316 wrote:So when's the big day? What is in these files and why will it change the world??

Why, what a marvelous question!

Be
Cause
It
Will
Fill us with joy

and there will be bubblegum dreams
and sugarplum fairies for all
with wishes a floating
and happiness glowing

People will be singing
to freedom bells ringing

Children are playing
With love in the waiting

for the wiiiiikkkkiiii leeaaaks
grandest of
tweeeeeeets

This is the Haaap-Haaaaappppiiieeeessssstttttt DOCUMENT of AAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

the Haaap-Haaaaappppiiieeeessssstttttt DOCUMENT of AAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

DOOOM! DOOOM! DOOOM!

Seriously, I dunno. Regardless of Assange's personal motivations, this is happening for a reason. In one way or another, be prepared intellectually for the enslaught of manipulation about to be waged on us.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you cracked me up! I needed that, thanks mate!

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 29, 2010 11:17 pm » by Nilm33

I have come to the conclusion that we will never get the password for the insurance file... And even if we did, the contents wouldnt be all that great. Wikileaks sucks balls...

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 2:19 am » by Waynew

From what i have read about the supposed documents released by wikileaks it should be no shock to anyone that this has been going on in the first place , I mean come on it obvious that most governments around the world are a bunch of dirty sneaky motherfuckers in the first place .

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 02, 2010 2:10 am » by Shaggietrip

This link takes you to a file that is .aes extension. What is aes? A compression. What would extract a aes. I have never heard of this.

I am in hopes that some people do have the files. The are really trying to get this guy. All the sites supporting him also.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Previous