Wikileaks Insurance File

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 10:28 am » by Nilm33

Been scouring the net looking for true honest legal advice with this insurance file. Any lawyers on here? CIA, please chime in anytime...

Are there any legal risks in with a US citizen downloading Wikileaks insurance file?

Only looking for definitive responses, so dont waste time telling me "I should be ok". lol

I really wanna download this, but uncertainty is killing me!

Go ahead Duck, say it.... lol

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 10:59 am » by Hackjames

I think the premise of your question is somewhat flawed.

You're looking for someone (a "legal authority/expert") to tell you that it's alright to download the file...in other words, there is no danger to you legally if you have it.

Keep in mind that no one outside of Wikileaks knows what is in the file. Explain to me then, how do you expect a "definitive response" about an unknown?

Don't be a baby. I say that as a joke, but honestly, ask yourself what you expect to happen that worries you. If you care enough to want the file in the first place, you probably understand the circumstances surrounding it and why "some" people would probably not want you (or anyone) to have it.

Do what you feel is correct, not what someone tells you is OK.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 11:05 am » by Boondox681

do you have a link to download this file?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Writer

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 11:11 am » by Kdosemjaz

:D
where is it I'll download it

Writer

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 11:15 am » by Megadon

Writer

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 11:39 am » by Kdosemjaz

thx
:flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 12:11 pm » by Nilm33

hackjames wrote:I think the premise of your question is somewhat flawed.

You're looking for someone (a "legal authority/expert") to tell you that it's alright to download the file...in other words, there is no danger to you legally if you have it.

Keep in mind that no one outside of Wikileaks knows what is in the file. Explain to me then, how do you expect a "definitive response" about an unknown?

Don't be a baby. I say that as a joke, but honestly, ask yourself what you expect to happen that worries you. If you care enough to want the file in the first place, you probably understand the circumstances surrounding it and why "some" people would probably not want you (or anyone) to have it.

Do what you feel is correct, not what someone tells you is OK.

Forgive me for seeking advice from people that may be more informed than I. This is the internent, and I am sure there are those with insight in the information I am seeing. This wouldnt be the first time a "risky" file has been put up for downoad. Im certain that there are people out there with exp in this matter. You obviously arent one of them.

Definitive advice, not answers, is what I think I misinterpreted. What are the potential liabilities in downloading a file with govt documents. Thats all I wanted to know.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 12:22 pm » by Michaelssiebert

The only reason why you are able to find this download is because you ARE supposed to get it..

And I don't mean Wikileaks wanting you to have it..

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 12:25 pm » by Nilm33

michaelssiebert wrote:The only reason why you are able to find this download is because you ARE supposed to get it..

And I don't mean Wikileaks wanting you to have it..

Spell it out, disclose those thoughts...

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 12:25 pm » by Hackjames

nilm33 wrote:Forgive me for seeking advice from people that may be more informed than I. This is the internent, and I am sure there are those with insight in the information I am seeing. This wouldnt be the first time a "risky" file has been put up for downoad. Im certain that there are people out there with exp in this matter. You obviously arent one of them.

Definitive advice, not answers, is what I think I misinterpreted. What are the potential liabilities in downloading a file with govt documents. Thats all I wanted to know.

Ha, well if you can explain to me what "definitive advice" is that would be very helpful.

I think you glossed over the point I was making, but that aside, I wonder if this is the most likely place on the internet to find "definitive (legal) advice". In any event, I hope you evade government capture, regardless of how you decide to handle yourself in this particular instance.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Next