Wikileaks Julian Assange "fears US death penelty"

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 11:10 pm » by Shemagh

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12159198

His lawyers say that if extradited to Sweden, the USA would seek extradition.
His extradition and /or illegal rendition to the USA would mean there would be a risk of him being detained in Guantanamo Bay or elsewhere , indeed if Mr Assange were rendered to the USA without assurance that the death penalty would not be carried out, there is a real risk that he would be made subject to the death penalty.

I'm sorry, but I do not believe this is possible, the United States of America is not a third world dictatorship, if Assange believes this, then I think he's lost it!

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 11:15 pm » by Troll2rocks

I dont think he is so stupid as to think that his life is safe. He has not lost it.

The man is very clever.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 11:18 pm » by Flecktarn

they are going to fit him up either way ,,his life is going to be hell ,,,he may end up one of these wierd suicide cases ,,you know the type shot himself in the head six times with his hands tied behind his back..
i feel sorry for the guy because what has come out just makes goverments look like untrustworthy bastards ,,but we knew that anyway
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 11:24 pm » by Shemagh

I know he's clever, and I agree with what he is doing, but he just keeps coming out with stuff which makes me keep quesioning his mind set!

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 11, 2011 11:32 pm » by Epicfailure

shemagh wrote:I know he's clever, and I agree with what he is doing, but he just keeps coming out with stuff which makes me keep quesioning his mind set!

he is on the run from the scariest people on the planet, THE US GOVERNMENT!

what type of mindset should he have? I bet the guy probably sleeps soundly only a few minutes a night.