Wikileaks, the Vatican, Gm crops(and logic?)

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 24, 2011 1:41 am » by Emeraldtruth

"Gods plan" , the harmony and balance in which he created the universe and our local aspect, his perfection and wisdom.
This is what I would expect to read from any religion on this subject.
Without intending to offend any religious reader here, I find the following article completely counter-intuitive.

As the debate over whether or not GMOs are fit for public consumption waxes hotter all over the world, the Catholic Church has been conspicuously silent on whether or not it endorses this biotechnology.Despite this attempt to remain publicly neutral, WikiLeaks recently uncovered a transmission from Christopher Sandrolini, a U.S. diplomat to the Holy See, that demonstrates the Vatican's clandestine approval of genetically modified crops.
"Recent conversations between Holy See officials and USAID and EB representatives visiting the Vatican confirmed the cautious acceptance of biotech food by the Holy See. Vatican officials asserted that the safety and science of genetically modified foods would eve

Initiate

PostMon Jan 24, 2011 1:44 am » by Bilbow

deffo suspicious if he was gods right hand man he would oppose surely

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 24, 2011 1:44 am » by Emeraldtruth

would eventually be non-issues at the Holy See" reads the memo."
http://www.care2.com/causes/real-food/b ... l-of-GMOs/

So what do you think if you're religious? Even if not?
It surely serves only to show a lack of consistency in logic? :nope:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 24, 2011 2:06 am » by Noetic

search for and download "Wikileaks PSYOPS - Cognitive Infiltration Operation by the CIA"
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 24, 2011 2:15 am » by Emeraldtruth

:flop: Thanks but to what end?

I was thinking too;
In Genesis(1:29) it says "I give you all the seed-bearing plants on Earth to use".

Would that include creating non seed- bearing plants? I have trouble believing so.

( God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.) :nope: :hmmm: :evil: