Wikileaks Website Down and “History Insurance”

Initiate

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 7:59 am » by Disinfoagent007

michaelssiebert wrote:10 mins ago

Wikileaks twitter:
Israel contacted by US Embassy in Tel Aviv over presumed pending release according to Haaretz

Looks like all need to be warned.....

Same here in Denmark...US Embassy warned about the leak.

They say it could be 'diplomatic cables'...

The hype about the leak get more attention before the leak.

And when it is leaked, then Paris Hilton show a nipple and the MSN forget all about it again :vomit:
quality over quantity

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 8:02 am » by SamueltheLion

webmaster2010 wrote:Wikileaks new that they would be attacked the day before they were about to release new leaks which contained all the cables. He knew the government was worried about it, and he had all his agents watching all of them.

It's like a game of chess. The cables were just a pawn in order to get to the queen. You sacrafice the Cables, and the website for something bigger. The insurance files of course. Once the government make their next move. Then then Jullian, and Wikileaks will make their final move.

Which will be checkmate. And the governments of the world can't risk world wide chaos right now. Billions of dead people, and dead crops is worth nothing.

Of course if there is world chaos and they do deploy Nuclear weapons there will be consequences. Why do you think they didn't set off a single bomb over a city after Hiroshima?

Even the world Elite have bosses, and their bosses have bosses.

:flop:
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 8:08 am » by Disinfoagent007

I can´t say this too often:

DON´T BELIEVE THE HYPE!

Answer this question:

Did the world change after, the last three leaks from Wikileaks?
quality over quantity

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 8:29 am » by Nilm33

webmaster2010 wrote:As soon as they release the passcode for the Insurance its bye bye governments, and all the corrupt will be targeted.

However, I think better to just release the password rather than keep threatening them with the Insurance file.

My advice to Wikileaks is just release the password for the file. Once everyone know's what's in the file, then they can't kill everyone, or lock them up. And of course he can go into hiding.

They couldn't find Osama bind Laden, and his video's are everywhere, and yet they still can't find him. And since Jullian Assage is smart it'll be harder for him to be found, and of course the same goes for his followers.

Are you serious with that statement?

I dont even know if it would be worth while explaining something to you. You are either young minded or naive... Good luck.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 8:50 am » by Disinfoagent007

webmaster2010 wrote:They couldn't find Osama bind Laden, and his video's are everywhere, and yet they still can't find him. And since Jullian Assage is smart it'll be harder for him to be found, and of course the same goes for his followers.

Dead burried people can be hard to find if noone is looking for them.

Upload to Disclose.tv

This week, still more questions have been raised with the publication in America and Britain of a book called Osama Bin Laden: Dead or Alive?
Written by political analyst and philosopher Professor David Ray Griffin, former emeritus professor at California's Claremont School of Theology, it is provoking shock waves - for it goes into far more detail about his supposed death and suggests there has been a cover-up by the West.
The book claims that Bin Laden died of kidney failure, or a linked complaint, on December 13, 2001, while living in Afghanistan's Tora Bora mountains close to the border with Waziristan.
His burial took place within 24 hours, in line with Muslim religious rules, and in an unmarked grave, which is a Wahhabi custom.
The author insists that the many Bin Laden tapes made since that date have been concocted by the West to make the world believe Bin Laden is alive. The purpose? To stoke up waning support for the war on terror in Iraq and Afghanistan.
To understand Griffin's thesis, we must remember the West's reaction to 9/11, that fateful sunny September day in 2001. Within a month, on Sunday, October 7, the U.S. and Britain launched massive retaliatory air strikes in the Tora Bora region where they said 'prime suspect' Bin Laden was living 'as a guest of Afghanistan'.
This military offensive ignored the fact that Bin Laden had already insisted four times in official Al Qaeda statements made to the Arab press that he played no role in 9/11.
Indeed, on the fourth occasion, on September 28 and a fortnight after the atrocity, he declared emphatically: 'I have already said I am not involved. As a Muslim, I try my best to avoid telling a lie. I had no knowledge... nor do I consider the killing of innocent women, children and other humans as an appreciable act.'
Within hours of the October 7 strikes by the U.S. on Tora Bora, Bin Laden made his first ever appearance on video tape. Dressed in Army fatigues, and with an Islamic head-dress, he had an assault rifle propped behind him in a broadly lit mountain hideout. Significantly, he looked pale and gaunt.
Although he called President George W. Bush 'head of the infidels' and poured scorn on the U.S., he once again rejected responsibility for 9/11.
'America was hit by God in one of its softest spots. America is full of fear, from its north to its south, from its west to its east. Thank God for that.'
Then came a second videotape on November 3, 2001. Once again, an ailing Bin Laden lashed out at the United States. He urged true Muslims to celebrate the attacks - but did not at any time acknowledge he had been involved in the atrocity.
And then there was silence until December 13, 2001 - the date Griffin claims Bin Laden died. That very day, the U.S. Government released a new video of the terror chief. In this tape, Bin Laden contradicted all his previous denials, and suddenly admitted to his involvement in the atrocity of 9/11.
The tape had reportedly been found by U.S. troops in a private home in Jalalabad, Afghanistan, after anti-Taliban forces took over the city. A label attached to it claimed that it had been made on November 9, 2001.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z16MtNA6T6
quality over quantity

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 8:52 am » by SamueltheLion

dis infoagent007 wrote:I can´t say this too often:

DON´T BELIEVE THE HYPE!

Answer this question:

:robot:
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 9:04 am » by Septeloid

Publicity Stunt.

The last few leaks were a HUUUUGE disappointment
''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZ8B8u4CUo

Writer

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 9:26 am » by Jimiboi

with ALL THE HYPE lately chess is almost over. unfortunately i don't think we will ever find out the history (probably about alien contact) but every news source is rambling about the same crap." "risks to americans " "wikileaks bad" "us briefs *country" on risks of wikileaks . only a matter of time now. The monarchy of the world would not let a blowout like this happen. Not kidding IMO, they have probably been Denied service, declared enemies of the state(terror) kidnapped and threatened for their families lives, or thrown in FEMA camps and/or replaced by look alikes, or people wearing realistic face masks by now.Wikileaks will be brought to some sort of pseudo NWO"justice" very soon. DONT GIVE UP PEOPLE. ANYONE WHO READS THIS STAY TRUE DONT BE SCARED OF THE REALITY TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. the matrix may have all of your chums tied up in the game but save yourself and keep your loved ones close. ABANDON SHIP! my suggestion SQUATTING(if you need to, but keep in mind TAXES pay for this gov) GROWING /HUNTING-FISHING/ HUSBANDRY. its no use fighting. RUN TO THE HILLS and never look back at the grotesque inversion of democracy. people deserve a life in which we know somewhat what is going on that affects us, and evidently our society failed.GTFO before the police state arrives to force you into conformity. this (downage of WL) is a sign heed the warning
S.W.E.D GMO? JUST SAY NO!!!

Initiate

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 9:28 am » by Michaelssiebert

disinfoagent007 wrote:I can´t say this too often:

DON´T BELIEVE THE HYPE!

Answer this question:

Yes it did....

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 9:30 am » by Malogg

WIKILEAKS IS ONLY DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE DOH!!!!....
HAHA Image

PreviousNext