Wikileaks Website Down and “History Insurance”

Initiate

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 6:24 am » by Simpletruths10

Wikileaks Website Down and “History Insurance”

The Wikileaks website is shut down. Right now on Wikileaks’ Twitter there is the following message:

“Now is a good time to download some "history insurance"

Does this mean that the website is currently under attack and they feel to defend themselves with their “insurance” file? Does this mean they will soon leak again? The last time they did this they leaked the Iraq war files in a matter of days and hours.

If they cannot bring back their website will they leak the insurance password?

For More Information click:
wikileaks-julian-assange-will-soon-leak documents on Russia
russian-bank-raid-and-wikileaks.
boston-university-wikileaks-supporter harassed
wikileaks-supporters-being-harassed-by government.
wikileaks-to-release-state-department cables

Initiate

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 6:45 am » by Disinfoagent007

This is why I did not downoad "The insurance file".

I don´t trust anyone who claim they tell the truth...and Julliange´s past is very strange.

-What was he doing for some years in Africa, in the same area that CIA conducted experiments on humans...?
-Many hackers has begun working for online security companies, Assange was a hacker...CIA/NSA is security firms.
-And other things, make me think he could be a patsy, for the internet kill swicth.

But the main reason I do not download "The Insurance File", is that I don´t know what it is.

It could be copyrighted music:
Minnesota Mom Hit With $1.5 Million Fine for Downloading 24 Songs

What's the value of a song? Jammie Thomas-Rasset has spent the last few years in court debating that question. The Minnesota mother of four is being penalized for illegally downloading and sharing 24 songs on the peer-to-peer file-sharing network Kazaa in 2006, but how much she owes the record labels has been in question. The jury in her third trial has just ruled that Thomas-Rasset should pay Capitol Records $1.5 million, CNET reports, which breaks down to $62,500 per song. It's a heavy penalty considering the 24 tunes would only cost approximately $24 on iTunes, which was Thomas-Rasset' argument, too.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/amplif ... -24-songs/

Or it could be something much worse...

I don´t know what it is, therefore, I do not download The File...
quality over quantity

Initiate

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 6:48 am » by Michaelssiebert

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5723136/WikiLeaks_insurance

I downloaded the insurance file... One can never know.. ;)

Initiate

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 6:50 am » by Simpletruths10

hey thats why i did not post the link to the insurance file, though i could have, you dont think that cyber command air force has not somehow found a way to install a virus in those insurance files, yeah right

I would not download it unless i was an experienced hacker with some computer I could throw away if need be, preferably laptop, and had some program to crack the code, and some really advanced anti virus hacker software

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 6:56 am » by Epicfailure

disinfoagent007 wrote:This is why I did not downoad "The insurance file".

I don´t trust anyone who claim they tell the truth...and Julliange´s past is very strange.

-What was he doing for some years in Africa, in the same area that CIA conducted experiments on humans...?
-Many hackers has begun working for online security companies, Assange was a hacker...CIA/NSA is security firms.
-And other things, make me think he could be a patsy, for the internet kill swicth.

But the main reason I do not download "The Insurance File", is that I don´t know what it is.

What's the value of a song? Jammie Thomas-Rasset has spent the last few years in court debating that question. The Minnesota mother of four is being penalized for illegally downloading and sharing 24 songs on the peer-to-peer file-sharing network Kazaa in 2006, but how much she owes the record labels has been in question. The jury in her third trial has just ruled that Thomas-Rasset should pay Capitol Records $1.5 million, CNET reports, which breaks down to $62,500 per song. It's a heavy penalty considering the 24 tunes would only cost approximately $24 on iTunes, which was Thomas-Rasset' argument, too.

so are you trying to say you don't trust people that bring classified documents to the general public because they feel the public has a right to know?

what about the Russian Hackers that blew the fucking lid off the Global Warming Scandal?

Despite what others may think it was that very blowing of the cover that made the global warming thing get silently brushed under the rug, that hoax isn't believable in a sense anymore because of the very same hackers that felt the need to break the law to expose criminals.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 7:09 am » by Michaelssiebert

10 mins ago

Wikileaks twitter:
Israel contacted by US Embassy in Tel Aviv over presumed pending release according to Haaretz

Looks like all need to be warned.....

Writer

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 7:12 am » by Webmaster2010

As soon as they release the passcode for the Insurance its bye bye governments, and all the corrupt will be targeted.

However, I think better to just release the password rather than keep threatening them with the Insurance file.

My advice to Wikileaks is just release the password for the file. Once everyone know's what's in the file, then they can't kill everyone, or lock them up. And of course he can go into hiding.

They couldn't find Osama bind Laden, and his video's are everywhere, and yet they still can't find him. And since Jullian Assage is smart it'll be harder for him to be found, and of course the same goes for his followers.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 7:19 am » by Michaelssiebert

I think this will cause great problems.. Would you wanna be responsible for all the deaths and chaos that follows..?

Initiate

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 7:31 am » by Disinfoagent007

epicfailure wrote:
disinfoagent007 wrote:This is why I did not downoad "The insurance file".

so are you trying to say you don't trust people that bring classified documents to the general public because they feel the public has a right to know?

what about the Russian Hackers that blew the fucking lid off the Global Warming Scandal?

Despite what others may think it was that very blowing of the cover that made the global warming thing get silently brushed under the rug, that hoax isn't believable in a sense anymore because of the very same hackers that felt the need to break the law to expose criminals.

"Collateral Damage"...go to http://www.liveleak.com and see all civilians get slaughtered from http://www.apacheclips.com/ !

"The Afghan War Files"...go see

Upload to Disclose.tv

Taxi to the Dark Side (2007) is a documentary film directed by American filmmaker Alex Gibney, and produced by Eva Orner and Susannah Shipman, which won the 2007 Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature. It focuses on the murder of an Afghan taxi driver named Dilawar, beaten to death by American soldiers while being held in extrajudicial detention at the Bagram Air Base.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxi_to_the_Dark_Side
Nothing new there too...the film even won an Academy Award for Best Documentary and how many of you even know about that documentary?

"The Iraqi War Files"...does anyone care what was in those files? (I do, but can´t read them all...information overload)
The MSN don´t care and therefore nobody get any infomation anyway.

And did the russian hackers change the climate debate?
...no they didn´t, AL Whore still making millions and we all pay the same carbon-taxes.

In my opinion is Wikileaks the patsy for the internet kill switch and the internet censorship...

If they really wanted Assange silenced...why only charge him for rape and sexual harrasment?

DON´T BELIVE THE HYPE!!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

quality over quantity

Writer

PostFri Nov 26, 2010 7:35 am » by Webmaster2010

Wikileaks new that they would be attacked the day before they were about to release new leaks which contained all the cables. He knew the government was worried about it, and he had all his agents watching all of them.

It's like a game of chess. The cables were just a pawn in order to get to the queen. You sacrafice the Cables, and the website for something bigger. The insurance files of course. Once the government make their next move. Then then Jullian, and Wikileaks will make their final move.

Which will be checkmate. And the governments of the world can't risk world wide chaos right now. Billions of dead people, and dead crops is worth nothing.

Of course if there is world chaos and they do deploy Nuclear weapons there will be consequences. Why do you think they didn't set off a single bomb over a city after Hiroshima?

Even the world Elite have bosses, and their bosses have bosses.

Next