WILD IDEA

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 6:36 pm » by Elmajiko

Sweet it was just an idea!

Im tired of people trying to put there trust in governments and nasa. knowing from past situations that they are liers. Honestly why do people\act like the government is their mommy and daddy. telling you what to do on your planet. its one thing to stop crime but its something totally different to stop people from knowing the truth. Its bullshit. Plus did you guys vote on that law. Balloon sounds awsome. Honestly if its a crime thats some serious bullshit bc they dont own the planet. I wouldnt of come up with the idea if they were trust worthy. They arnt my mom and dad, we are grown men living on the same planet together.

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 6:41 pm » by Tomjay

WILD!!!!
We could call it "DISCLOSE SPACE PROGRAM" or something like that... :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging: :hugging:
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 6:43 pm » by Drjones

elmajiko wrote:Shoot something into space with a tracking device. with a camera that sends pictures down to earth. on a personal comp. the pictures wont be edited and would be raw. device could shot from a plane if possible. the point is to get real pictures from space without nasa being involved. I know its crazy. but its just an idea. what do you think.

I think that is a fantastic idea, it's all fair and well watching youtube videos, but how do we know those have not been edited ? Like anything in life you MUST do it YOURSELF. :flop:

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 6:47 pm » by Elmajiko

The ideal place to launch it would be in ufo hotspots.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 6:50 pm » by Funnyman46

You’re still going to need a gyroscopic devise to avoid filming the high speed turn of the camera. Remember the one sent up with the balloon? It started out OK but then starting spinning which ruined what could have been a better experience for the film makers and the audience.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Sometimes, simple is better

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 6:53 pm » by Punjedi

lol, illegal to send stuff into space?

How would they prove it? They gonna capture my device and fingerprint it?
LMAO

Circumstantial evidence

"Your honor we have reason to believe that the defendent was launching objects into space"

"Ah and where is your evidence?"

"Probably somewhere between here and the moon"

"Case dismissed!"

I would be willing to help in this endeavor. I made a post a while back about the same idea but it was to stream it live on the web somehow as well.

Never know, maybe enough of us can donate what we have to make it work.

I have an S1000 Fujifilm I'll donate for parts, works great but it's not the best camera for space work :)

Also, I build and tinker as well, so I could help with the housing, structure, etc...

we just need some good programmers, probably C++ for an OOpic or similiar brain board. That would be for the gyros and adjusters.

Compressed gases could work for flight adjustments in space.

Oh, I even have a dual-core AMD II system I would donate for the command center!
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm » by Elmajiko

Straight raw footage. If diff people in the world are doing it getting feeds then that would be better. The problem is to find trust worthy ppl that wouldnt mess with the footage. How about releasing the balloon from a small plane.

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 6:56 pm » by The57ironman

ballons are cheap ....organize a hundred of them all on one day or over a short period of time ....that would send tptb off their rockers....saying we're gonna find out what you got up there....

Obama Misses 60% of Security Briefings... and Blames Intelligence Community?Image

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 6:58 pm » by Punjedi

the57ironman wrote:ballons are cheap ....organize a hundred of them all on one day or over a short period of time ....that would send tptb off their rockers....saying we're gonna find out what you got up there....

Balloons burst in our upper atmosphere. How would they make it to space?

We don't want images from the top of our planet, we want images shown from beyond our gravitational pull.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 7:01 pm » by Allreadydead

We could always ask the Chinese to launch it from America - The US government apparantly don't mind them doing it................... :alien51:

PreviousNext