WILD IDEA

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 7:18 pm » by Punjedi

You could easily tie in a servo that upon say, a milisecond before firing, releases the balloon from a pre-made clamp. Servo releases, clamp opens, balloon floats away, rockets fire, space pictures!!

Ok, I am leaving out some details, but we are getting there !
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 7:18 pm » by Punjedi

This how NASA started?

Where's our Goddard?
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 7:24 pm » by Allreadydead

easy enough, just start going to the local hobby stores and buying small amounts of D-class rockets.

and around four am - really nice people, all dressed in black and armed to the teeth, will pop in to see you via your broken frontdoor, and you'll indulge in that wonderful new sport called 'waterboarding' whilst having your testicles sqeezed with pliers - then, after a few years hoilday at that fun camp in Cuba, you'll realise it wasn't such a good idea................. :alien51:

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 7:27 pm » by The57ironman

allreadydead wrote:
easy enough, just start going to the local hobby stores and buying small amounts of D-class rockets.

and around four am - really nice people, all dressed in black and armed to the teeth, will pop in to see you via your broken frontdoor, and you'll indulge in that wonderful new sport called 'waterboarding' whilst having your testicles sqeezed with pliers - then, after a few years hoilday at that fun camp in Cuba, you'll realise it wasn't such a good idea................. :alien51:

ouch :peep:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 7:33 pm » by Funnyman46

allreadydead wrote:

Not if I say I'm Pindz.

They wouldn't come after a professional Reptile Hunter.
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 7:34 pm » by Punjedi

allreadydead wrote:

or you could set your fear mongering aside for a moment and realize that the rocket model hobby enthusiast market is still pretty darn popular.

That is why I said small amounts, and various hobby stores. Use cash.

Honestly, paranoia will stop you from doing anything, do it anyways.

I personally have no fear about walking into my hobby store and buying the motors. They are 100% legal, in fact you can even register with Estes and over time acquire the license to buy the larger size motors :)

Now there is something to make the "men-in-black" a little queezy :)

Really, it is so easy to purchase this stuff, I am surprised you even threw that in there

Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 7:38 pm » by Elmajiko

Well im not much of a rocket or computer or a camara guy. Im just a think tank. So its all yours guys. Ill post more ideas and info as i receive more information. I will ask around for what would be the best rockets.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 7:41 pm » by Punjedi

theres an alternative to solid-fuel rockets that noone has mentioned :)

Can you figure it out ?

Here is a clue....

Water.......
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 7:43 pm » by Allreadydead

allreadydead wrote:

I'm amazed at this posts reception! - have some people switched off the 'humour reception' cells of their brains!

Simply speechless..........................I'm outa here.

Initiate

PostThu Jan 27, 2011 7:48 pm » by Elmajiko

Rocket propellant

PreviousNext