WILD IDEA

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 5:22 pm » by Punjedi

Any lawyers on DTV?

:hell:

I am being drug through a trough of dung and I have no leg to stand on.

Serious.

Anyone who has passed the bar reside on this site?
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 5:24 pm » by Funnyman46

What's going on there friend? Need to call me ? Please do I'll offer what I can.
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 5:46 pm » by Punjedi

Thanks for the chat Funny, helped me feel more at ease that I am not crazy.

here is a lesson for all you young ones out there.

Do NOT get married , if you do, hire a lawyer on standby. :)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 5:49 pm » by Punjedi

Cardboard tubes.

Excellent!

Strong, lightweight, can flex, and best of all. Not affected by cold :)

hmmmm, check on some swivel bolts at the store last night, they run about $5 and have a lift strength of 170lbs, I don't know. I mean it is cutting it close.

What would we do with the spare 165lbs of lifting force?

*If I don't laugh, I will shoot my azalea tree* please, think of the azaleas!
Nihil Sine Fide!

Initiate

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 8:30 pm » by Elmajiko

Sorry guys i was thinking about ways to make this more interesting. I found out that the hottest spots of talk is the sun.Actually the vatican owns most of the telescopes that are aimed at the sun. And nasa took out there live feed from the sun ounce ppl started wondering about the shit flying around it. So how could we film a direct shot of the sun and see what turns out.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 09, 2011 10:48 pm » by Elmajiko

The vatican may have sponsored them. correcting myself sorry.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 10, 2011 12:13 pm » by Nilm33

punjedi wrote:Thanks for the chat Funny, helped me feel more at ease that I am not crazy.

Or a hitman... juuuuuuust kidding!

Shes an idiot for leaving a man thats about to unlock the untold secrets of space. (thats assuming shes leaving you) And if you are leaving her, well then good for you. It will be better to be single when you become famous, or when the government kills us for doing this, whichever happens first. :D

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 10, 2011 1:24 pm » by Funnyman46

elmajiko wrote:The vatican may have sponsored them. correcting myself sorry.

I don’t have any experience with constant pointing telescopes or the filters necessary to look at the sun. Besides, there are other folks here that can handle that better than I. (Us, overseers of the current attempt)

Pun was told to redirect his attention to matters at hand first before continuing on this. I'm sure his input will continue if at least on a smaller scale. I on the other hand I have invested in a nuclear powered fusion generator that cranks out 120 gigajoules that is currently being retrofitted to a cardboard tube for testing around a fireworks factory. If all goes well, we should have an early 4th of July or less hair to cut. :cheers:
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 10, 2011 4:49 pm » by Punjedi

funnyman46 wrote:
elmajiko wrote:The vatican may have sponsored them. correcting myself sorry.

I don’t have any experience with constant pointing telescopes or the filters necessary to look at the sun. Besides, there are other folks here that can handle that better than I. (Us, overseers of the current attempt)

Pun was told to redirect his attention to matters at hand first before continuing on this. I'm sure his input will continue if at least on a smaller scale. I on the other hand I have invested in a nuclear powered fusion generator that cranks out 120 gigajoules that is currently being retrofitted to a cardboard tube for testing around a fireworks factory. If all goes well, we should have an early 4th of July or less hair to cut. :cheers:

*Huge Ole Grin* :)

Quite the joker yourself there eh? But Come on, we know your'e fibbing. You could only generate 98 gigajoules at your current uranium efficiency!

Sheesh.
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 10, 2011 4:50 pm » by Punjedi

nilm33 wrote:
punjedi wrote:Thanks for the chat Funny, helped me feel more at ease that I am not crazy.

Or a hitman... juuuuuuust kidding!

Shes an idiot for leaving a man thats about to unlock the untold secrets of space. (thats assuming shes leaving you) And if you are leaving her, well then good for you. It will be better to be single when you become famous, or when the government kills us for doing this, whichever happens first. :D

Already left her and divorced her. Now the courts want some payback.

Fighting it tooth and nail though, making good headway.
Nihil Sine Fide!

PreviousNext