WILD IDEA

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17833
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: babysitting

PostThu Feb 10, 2011 4:56 pm » by The57ironman


funnyman46 wrote:
elmajiko wrote:The vatican may have sponsored them. correcting myself sorry.

I don’t have any experience with constant pointing telescopes or the filters necessary to look at the sun. Besides, there are other folks here that can handle that better than I. (Us, overseers of the current attempt)

Pun was told to redirect his attention to matters at hand first before continuing on this. I'm sure his input will continue if at least on a smaller scale. I on the other hand I have invested in a nuclear powered fusion generator that cranks out 120 gigajoules that is currently being retrofitted to a cardboard tube for testing around a fireworks factory. If all goes well, we should have an early 4th of July or less hair to cut. :cheers:

sshhhhhhh...... :mrcool:
.






..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......
.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2672
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: Southeast States

PostThu Feb 10, 2011 5:11 pm » by Funnyman46


Still waiting on the cameras to show up. They should be here today or tomorrow. I'll play with them and post what I can so we can see if the money was worth it.
This weekend I'll pick up a mailing tube from the post office or Office Max that will accommodate the rockets fin width and rebuild the current design. Then I think I’ll try making a parachute and testing a few things out as well. I have to do a brake job on my girls car and hook up some electronics for her folks. (wanna make sure I can still stay warm at night) so how much I get done will depend on the time spent over their house.
But, as I am still a kid at heart, the cameras will be pulling me back to the house as soon as possible.

Image
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator
Posts: 2514
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 4:02 pm

PostThu Feb 10, 2011 5:12 pm » by Punjedi


funnyman46 wrote:Still waiting on the cameras to show up. They should be here today or tomorrow. I'll play with them and post what I can so we can see if the money was worth it.
This weekend I'll pick up a mailing tube from the post office or Office Max that will accommodate the rockets fin width and rebuild the current design. Then I think I’ll try making a parachute and testing a few things out as well. I have to do a brake job on my girls car and hook up some electronics for her folks. (wanna make sure I can still stay warm at night) so how much I get done will depend on the time spent over their house.
But, as I am still a kid at heart, the cameras will be pulling me back to the house as soon as possible.

Image


Right on, right on. Digging the cardboard tube idea. I expect we will see some diagrams from that new layout when you are done?
Image
Nihil Sine Fide!

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17833
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: babysitting

PostThu Feb 10, 2011 5:17 pm » by The57ironman


there are some really beefy shipping tubes...3 1/4 , 4 1/4 dia with an 1/8 " wall....

i get em' all the time.....

i've been looking at the stack in the corner and .... well , thinkin'.....
.






..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......
.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2672
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: Southeast States

PostThu Feb 10, 2011 5:24 pm » by Funnyman46


the57ironman wrote:there are some really beefy shipping tubes...3 1/4 , 4 1/4 dia with an 1/8 " wall....

i get em' all the time.....

i've been looking at the stack in the corner and .... well , thinkin'.....

See, that’s what I like about you. Thinking is a good thing…lol
What did you learn?


Upload to Disclose.tv

Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17833
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: babysitting

PostThu Feb 10, 2011 5:30 pm » by The57ironman


i learned that you're giving out secret plans of our nuclear powered space flight....

( did i just say that out loud ? )
.






..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......
.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2672
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: Southeast States

PostThu Feb 10, 2011 5:43 pm » by Funnyman46


the57ironman wrote:i learned that you're giving out secret plans of our nuclear powered space flight....

( did i just say that out loud ? )


:lol: Hey, but we're just kidding right?...........................right? :-o
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 17833
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: babysitting

PostThu Feb 10, 2011 6:11 pm » by The57ironman


please send more money.....

The average price for a pound of "yellowcake" uranium in 2004 was $12.61...

it's gone up...
.






..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......
.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2672
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:05 pm
Location: Southeast States

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 11:44 pm » by Funnyman46


The two Key Chain video, camera and audio recorders arrived today and are being charged as I type. When they were first plugged in they caused an abrupt shut down of the computer. After a virus scan and a reboot everything seems OK for now. Once I have them charged I’ll experiment with them and post what I can as to their capabilities and video quality. Let’s hope it doesn’t disappoint yet does continue to inspire those involved.
One thing I can say already is these are definitely Japanese written instructions and a little interpretation is in order.
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator
Posts: 2514
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 4:02 pm

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 2:24 am » by Punjedi


Sweet! I was wondering what was happeneing on the Wild Eye front :) (name pending)

Almost got things situated on my end, I'll be hittin you up for diagrams and build orders :)

WOoot!
Image
Nihil Sine Fide!


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook