WILD IDEA

Initiate

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 11:51 am » by Elmajiko

I asked a few friends to they will get back to me as soon as possible

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 6:18 am » by Danarmstrong

Just wanted to bump the thread, I have enjoyed reading all of you guys ideas and think its an awsome idea.
Is anyone located in the southeat USA on here.. from what I read, one problem is we are all everywhere on the planet and that makes a project like this a pain with no help or inspiration.
Hate to see this thread die.
I tell the truth , I haven't read every page of the thread and lost contact with it recently, so did we have any flights?
U no its hard for anyone to send funds to help without knowing the person..
Well, all I can say is I hope someone gets to fly and put it up on this site,, that would be awsome,,,
Thanks for all the interesting reading everybody,,,,
Dan

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 8:16 am » by Nilm33

I think everyone is kinda inundated with life right now, but im sure everyone else was just as excited and enthused as I am to do something like this, so im sure everyone will be back on it soon.
(I personally have been overwhelmed in transition. Kinda gettin replanted right now, but soon as the roots take hold, im gonna be on this project full time.)

With the basic idea of it, the first and few beginning launches can be fun and affordable, so I dont think getting that far isnt going to happen. Everyone just seems busy right now. (Funny how that turns out. Im sure its a just a big coincidence.)

We will succeed... Oh yes... We will succeed...

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 9:01 am » by Nilm33

Little inspiration!

Upload to Disclose.tv

PLAYEM AT THE SAME TIME! lol

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Nilm33 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 9:11 am » by Matador

wow this thread still going very nice

i wanna see this done

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 5:03 pm » by Punjedi

I that's exactly it, seems our lives are all hitting a big crunch just before spring/summer.

Don't fret though, as some have mentioned. This will happen, and we are all still on board with getting this thing off the ground, har har :)
Nihil Sine Fide!

Previous